But he loved Guts. Why would he do this?

But he loved Guts. Why would he do this?

Because he loved Guts, and Guts betrayed him. Guts deserved it all for failing to protect this sacred smile.

>Guts wanting to leave and then coming back after a year is "betrayal"

>spend 3 years providing everything for a soldier, literally make him your favorite
>become best buddies, about to have everything happiness
>that some soldier decides to leave one day just because
>le why is Griffith so evil XD
Guts deserves to suffer

He could've fucking told Griffith his intentions instead of going about it like an autist.
>"Hey Griffith, I just need a little time to myself to figure out my life and shit, I'll come back soon k?"
>"k"
What could be simpler?

Me breaking your ribcage with a golfball retriever and setting you slightly on fire at your joints, simple.
>that wasn't for you to comment on radioactive freak bitch

>make a soldier your favorite
>he leaves for a year then comes back and everything would have been normal
>except you got yourself imprisoned and tortured doing something stupid
>instead of committing suicide you attempt to sacrifice all of your comrades and rape a friend
Wow fuck Griffith. He went too far.

I'll fuck your gf in front of you, fag.

>be Griffith
>fall in love with Guts
>give Guts everything
>give Guts love
>teach Guts about life
>put Guts above yourself, which is new to you
>Guts fucks that tomboy slut
>Guts slowly cuts you out of his life
>Guts wants the random slut in your unit over you, who gave him everything
I'd reeeee too if I was Griffith. He got tortured to the brink of insanity both physically, mentally, and psychologically. Betrayed by Guts, Casca, and captured. Who wouldn't resort to extremes?

Realistically speaking, what would have happened if Guts had fucked Griffith? Would they have lived happily or would there have been some other reason for Griffith to reeeeee?

>fall in love with Guts
didn't happen

Griffith loved Guts more than he loved any human before meeting him. Maybe not sexually but he loved him.

How deluded must you be to think this?

It's all a big misunderstanding when you think about it.
>Guts leaves because he thought Griffith was above him and can never see him as a equal
>Griffith sees Guts as a equal but didn't properly expressed it
If they were more blunt about the matter, none of this would've happened. Guts left because there wasn't much for him in the band until he realizes there wasn't anything else out there for him either. Griffith felt empty because he's about to achieve his dream but it meant nothing if he didn't have Guts to be there. For Guts, he was too much of an idiot to realize the band was what he wanted and for Griffith, he was too stubborn to admit that he can't do anything without Guts especially when he only got that far because he relied on him.

Gonna screenshot this and show it to faggots who don't get it.

>If I cant have him, no one can

Deep affection != falling in love with.

The fuck do you think love is then?

Deep affection is love
Deep affection is not falling in love with

the latter has a romantic meaning to it, but griffith didn't want to have sex with guts.

I would argue that he did. After all, he felt "unbearable hunger". That has a very sexual connotation.

If Griffith acknowledged Guts as an equal, he'd be giving up on his dream which so many people had already died for. And they weren't equals at that point, honestly - Guts didn't have a dream.

It's ambiguous, you can definitely read it either way. Griffith is physically affectionate and desirous of Guts in a way that is distinct from most relationships in the series.

If yaoi is anything to go by then it would be more reeeeèeeeeeeeee

Griffith already valued Guts more than his dream at that point.

I have the perfect fucking image for this thread!

does femto hate/love guts or is he indifferent toward him

saved

Indifferent but interested. He doesn't have any emotions and currently focused on his goal. At this point, both him and Guts are on their own agenda but will inevitably clash by a common 'denominator.' As for that is and when, are the real mysteries. That is if Miura doesn't choke when we get there.

Why didn't Femto ask the Idea of Evil to give him a pussy so that he can ride Guts while the apostles hold Guts down, milking Guts' dick over and over to impregnate himself and later birth the perfect heir?

> be Griffith
> sacrifice a bunch of good for nothing soldiers
> attain Godhood
> proceed to penetrate Casca and force Guts to watch it
> Guts chops off his own arm and tries to kill you with a broken sword
> your telekinetic shield protects you
> with a slight movement of a finger, you send Guts flying meters away because muh telekinetic godlike powers
> your demon minions pin Guts who is then forced to watch your act and with only one eye
> continue to penetrate Casca
> splooge into Casca

Why is Griffith so alpha?

Casca was cockblocking him

>alpha
Idk man. He still got cucked and didn't even get to fuck the person he wanted to fuck.

A question only a true scholar would make.

I am indeed a scholar of Griffith's sexual exploits.

I used to think they were in love too, but their relationship isn't that simple, simply "camaraderie" and "friendship" doesn't sum it up either.
Guts and Griffith's relationship isn't a simple one, there is all sorts of things in it.
Be it trust, admiration, love, affection, friendship, jealousy, hate, it's all in there.

You think Slan ever dominated Femto?

Guts is a literal autist and cared more about his battle-boner than his friends

Griffith was obsessed with Guts. It was different from being in love with him, stop being a fucking fujo. The whole thing was about Griffith wanting to own everything and Guts slipping out of his grasp because he wanted to be his own man. Griffith couldn't deal with not having control over something he felt belonged to him, so he flipped the fuck out. It was simply a matter of having your favorite toy suddenly come to life and be all
>hey man I'll just leave now bye

Griffith had issues.

Do you "hunger" after your friends?

Reread Casca's dialogue when she's explaining to Guts what Griffith felt towards him. She outright tells him that it looks as if he's in love with him.

>it looks as if
You can't seriously interpret their entire relationship from a third perspective view of what it LOOKS like, especially when the person whoe view it is is included in the relationship triangle. Don't be stupid. It was a major plot point how Griffith fucking lost his shit when Guts didn't do what he wanted, it's when he lost his cool like a retard and went to bang the princess. Griffitth had a god complex of sorts, he couldn't accept someone not doing what he wanted because in his mind Guts belonged to him and it made no sense to him that Guts would "rebel".

I'm not being a fujo, whether Griffith wanted Guts' dick is entirely irrelevant to the story. The fact remains, he explicitly states that he felt strong affection towards Guts which can be called love. Love doesn't have to be romantic or sexual, but the "unbearable hunger" leads me to believe that it might have been.

> Griffith is the kind of person to let someone go of their own free will
ahahahahahahah

*person whose view.
And I'm saying their relationship is much more complex than that and that "love" was just a very barebones part of it. Everything that happened had way more to do with Griffith being obsessed with Guts, which went way beyond affection or love.

Well if he'd still refused to let Guts go after Guts had tried to convince him, then Guts would be well within his rights to tell Griffith to get fucked. But Guts didn't even try, so he was in the wrong.

>Guts would be well within his rights to tell Griffith to get fucked.
Dude, Griffith literally owns Guts, that was decided in their first battle.

>Why would he do this?
>hey would you rather be a god or some creepy ass mutilated cripple?
geez I dunno you tell me

He understood that love was a curse he had to free himself from

>Guts held him in his arms like a baby
It hurts, man.

>become female
>be LESS needy

That's not how it works user

Berserk would be pretty funny if after the eclipse, a needy Femto followed Guts around to harvest more of his seed.

Except Casca says all that long before Guts tried to "rebel".

Why is he so fucking ugly, Sup Forums?

Is it winter yet? /Sad

he looks like a fucking bimbo

He kind of is one though.

Why is it that at least 30% of the main cast has been raped by some dude?

Piss and rape are Miura's main kinks.
When will we get a piss scene in Berserk?

pretty sure we already have senpai

Where? I don't remember.

My favorite thing about Miura is that we both hail from the same magical realm.

Same tbqh.

Griffith loved Guts AND Casca. Remember he tried to seduce Casca and broke when she rejected him. He was jealous of both of them. Of course Guts was always above her, but he wanted her too.

Is Guts the biggest cuck in the history of anime?

Did they ever reveal who femto was?

>mfw there are people alive right now, posting on this board, who actually believe this

When did she reject him, you silly cunt m8?

>there are people on this board who actually think it was rape
That entire scene is a virgin filter

Nobody likes NTR.
Especially when you're a cripple.

I can't understand it fully. Did Griffith actually love Guts that much and saw him as an equal, which seems to be a problem of communication between them, or did he just feel pissed off that his main treasure anandoned him? He seemed to put Guts above himself and Casca truly believed that Griffith loves Guts. What is it? Genuine love or a manifestation of Griffith's god complex? Also calm down fags, there's nothing wrong with two beautiful strong men being in love, it's not some fangirl fujoshit, it's true feelings. When you awe at a man, being superior to any woman, and admire him so much you want to spend a night with him, it's okay. It's gay as hell, but it's manly gay.

>can't understand it fully. Did Griffith actually love Guts that much and saw him as an equal, which seems to be a problem of communication between them, or did he just feel pissed off that his main treasure anandoned him
Both, remember what Donovan said about how it's common for two guys in an army to buttfuck each other?

It was both, and that's why it left Griffith so confused. On one hand he wanted to posses Guts. On the other hand he felt as though it was Guts who possessed him. See , he acknowledges Guts' power over him.

>It's gay as hell, but it's manly gay.
I like how you think.

>Remember he tried to seduce Casca and broke when she rejected him
I don't. From what I can remember reading years back is that Casca was about to leave Guts and go with Griffith, and then Griffith had a vision where he would live a humble life as a cripple with Casca as his wife and with kids. Then he threw a tantrum and tried to kill himself, and shortly after the behelit became active. Pretty obvious he gave two hoots about anyone from his company, bar his mancrush on Guts, and just wanted to be king.

Kek. The only person you could argue that Griffith ever loved was Guts. After that, no one else.

>rape said soldier's waifu and condemn all your friends to getting torn to shreds by demons
>le Griffith did nothing wrong XD

>be Griffith
>be tortured with boiling water for a whole year
>dumb bitch spills a bucket of hot water all over you even though she was right fucking there when the torturer described what he did to you
>have a terrible PTSD attack and fuck her shit up Vietnam vet style
>everyone calls you the bad guy

>revenge-rape someone because you were triggered
Could Griffith be the ultimate progressive?

how does she know what an emission port is

was it part of the orc's menu?

Good post, user.

HE DIDNT TRY BECAUSE HE KNEW GRIFFITH WOULDNT JUST LET HIM
You stupid fuck

No he just understands that women are largely useless and exist pretty much for the sole purpose of jamming dicks into.

Needs Cascas face enjoying herself

Because he loved Griffith more.

That's it. Everything else is so much fluff, but that's the absolute bottom line.

Is the series better post-eclipse or pre-eclipse?
Pre-eclipse was great but I'm afraid it won't be topped.

Depends on what you like. I like Guts fucking up monsters so I prefer post-eclipse.

It's best mid eclipse

not yet literally the only reason im still reading

>It's best mid eclipse
t. casca

Have we ever seen Femto and Griffith at the same time?

G-Guts. ;_;

that's the manlet's eyes from aot right

It is the manlet.

How the fuck was Guts even supposed to compete? Look at how tiny his dick is.

Are you a girl or a nigger?

Guts confirmed for compensating cuck, literally swings his sword nonstop to forget he has a tiny dick

>watching Berserk at this point

t. Dicklet

Griffith's is smaller because it fits into the white area.

>he has a gigantic flapping sausage
True men have small cute penises that look good on their naked bodies, proportionate and all. I'm a Greek god, you imbecile

I don't know if this makes you feel good or bad, but I prefer dicks like yours.

That pic would've looked more organic if he drew Griffith's penis with all the details. Imagine his cute small head slightly poking out of his foreskin, his balls, filled and ready for battle, with small white hairs on them

>
>
>