Seriously, what the fuck is the cause of all these soyboys? You know...

Seriously, what the fuck is the cause of all these soyboys? You know, the overweight four eyed nerds with dyed hair/receding hairline that always take pictures of themselves with their mouths wide open? Are they self aware of how pathetic and feminine they are, hence the beards?

there's a certain irony in men growing beards to hide how feminine they look but it's true

Making fun of someone for their appearance is like making fun of retards. They have no control over it and you should feel bad for making fun of them.

kek they have complete control over all of that. even the receding hair they can shave. they're choosing to be retarded if we're going with your analogy

They are men who have accepted feminism, fallen for the "toxic masculinity"-meme and seek to adapt in order to exist in post-patriarchy society. They are what post modern feminists think they want men to be.

t. "man" who can't grow a beard

I actually have a full beard right now. It's not all men with beards, but the soys seem to gravitate to it.

maybe it's their diet...

#notallmen

You would say that, all Canadian men look that way.

I refuse to have a beard because of these fucking soyboys.

thee soyim shalt open thy mouth

all sealife are turning into soyboys
women are flushing their contraceptive pills

spermshots and ballsweat?

dios mio...

Massive intake of estrogens found in soy products, plastics leached from containers and packaged food, and especially the hoppy craft beer that they constantly hoover down.

You have control over being an overweight autist who attempts to masquerade his subconscious shame into false pride via facial hair.

i have a soy beard and i take pictures with my mouth oppened, what the deal? im still whiter then most of you and i can kick your asses. also i get lots of girls while you fucks are just jealous of our lifestyle

Ikr? At first I wanted to grow a beard myself but now I plan to keep these cheeks smooth as a pancake.

>you fucks are just jealous of our lifestyle
I can sense you walking all the way from Tel Aviv fat boy

yea i am

i know i mean it

NON SOYIMS BTFO

DUMPING THE ORIGINAL SOY

>pretending you wouldn't fuck PJW

GTFO newfags

You're delusional.. only thick skulled masculine faced guys like Johnathan Statham can get away with going clean shaved and then they looked way better when they had some hair. 99.9% of guys become immediately disqualified by all women once they lose their hair and just become "the bald guy"

>sucking the soy from PJW's feminine penis
>hfw

why are you so obsessed?
I mean, he looks repulsive, mostly becuase of those baboon sparkling lips, but I wouldn't save any pictures of him and spam some soy thread

gay

I can't help my glasses. I am fucking blind.

Cause he's a hypocritical soy shill

You have your own containment board, please use it.

There's estrogen in the water supply due to women pissing out their birth control and they have no way to filter it out, so they say, also xenoestrogens in plastic bottles or anything plastic.

What else is to blame for soyboys? Having a weak ass father or no dad, they've been sissified growing up in the public school system that tells them that even defending yourself from a bully is a horrible action.

Next up is escapism, many kids nowadays, and people in their teens/early 20's waste away hundreds of hours on video games, thus not developing their social skills or themselves.

so you're saying keep the receding hairline?

I agree. If you're gonna be a soy you should go all the way and be a proper femboy.

yeah unless it's some high Norwood level with like islands of hair maybe... and if you shave you HAVE to be tanned or dark skinned so if you're naturally pale you're fucked

It's genetics retard. not everyone is a Chad. They're just trying to look hip because they want to stay relevant in social media and being a boring sad/autistic looking soyboy looks even worse in pictures. That's why I don't even bother with zuckbook etc at all

Ne brini za to brate, i ja isto nosim no hvala boga da to ne znaci da smo pederi.

how is that a soyboy? It's just a regular gay guy, he has a defined jawline and doesn't have his mouth gaping open

Only a matter of time lmao

Everyone is soy boy for Sup Forums

Beards are a great way to hide your fatness in the face, weak chin, nonexisting jawline, etc.

Epigenetics.
Beer and lack of exercise etc.

get out of here, ugly.

i would definitely smash

I’ve never liked beards anyway. I am
However trying to grow a moustache. Might go for a chevron

our current life of abundance and comfort.

>Sup Forums calling anyone overweight four eyed nerds with receding hairline
The pot calling the kettle black

if youre a man that can grow a nice beard and decide not to you're cucking yourself

>Are they self aware of how pathetic and feminine they are, hence the beards?
No. They believe they're unique and stylish.

you know PJW didn't come up with the soy boy meme right?

Sup Forums is full of chads