Holy shit

Holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

cubic.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source, faggot

Fuck liberals

White people came from albinism and deny it out of shame.

hey no swearing in this thread please

It wouldn't have taken weeks for Sup Forums to find this.

What the fuck
DELEt

facebbolk

fake until source provided.

it's real

That's not true, I wouldn't deny it.

>couldn't even put enough effort into your fake shitpost to get the proper text twitter uses
come on, user

Idiot we are obviously the deformed freaks from an ancient nuclear war

He doesn't actually mean it. It's just a kike evolutionary strategy to earn the goy's endearment

This. Fake and gay.

big if true

Kevin Hogg his father is way more memeable

Imagine being the first whites
>born looking like a freak
>all the other africans are scared or grossed out
>tribal chiefs decide you are jinking the hunt so they march you to the perimeter and tell you never come back or die
>you live in the wildernesses only rarely finding others of your kind
>wander the known world looking for a hunting ground until one day you find a new, lush forested land of your own
>also neanderthal pussay
>and then winter happens

And the niggers wonder why we hate them so much

This is David Hogg's dad's website.
cubic.com/

your mum's real
... easy
by which i mean i fucker her rotten

Does this honestly look human to you?

Difference between a nigger and people is obvious when you remove the black, and subhuman features come out.

You again?

Nigger features. Now 100% less black to hide your mistake of a face.

Even if he is correct that implies we are more evolved.
Either side of his arguement the niggers lose.
Niggers are so stupid.

Youre retarded and I guarantee you spent valentines day alone, because losers like you never get any. Meanwhile. 1 I am not even black, 2 I have a gf. 3 I had sex today. In comparision. A loser ass beta simian has nothing to offer. No facts. No value. Just your shitty broken sad little lonely life. Shut the fuck up now beta.

you guys are idiots
you can't even beat a child
you've taken down dynasties and ripped apart legacies
and you can't even make a teenager scared
you've lost your ways
you stagnated and the outside world caught up to your level of rotten
you must increase or lose forever

look you can't make me have sex with people I don't want to.

This.

You have nothing but cherry picking. But youre still a loser. Youre still lonely. Nobody loves you. And youre being proven wrong on top of all this. KYs.

Not you again

The misconception is thinking modern nigs existed 100,000 years ago, or that they're somehow the ancestors of modern white people.

so what?

>B-But you're a beta!!

You do realize your entire argument falls apart if the user you're speaking to has a wife?

Keep dreaming, baby black boi. And yes, i'm naming you an Honorary Nigger (congratulations!!) for your stupid comments.

Stay crying, black boi.

No son, the misconception is you pretending you are some kinda seperate species. So great is your LARP. so enamored you are in your own lies. You truly believe in large numbers you are not of this earth. TALL WHITE NORDICS. Laugable. Misconception? Youre larping bipedal simians who think yourselves some kind of dieties. Because the reality of being modern apes that descended from albinism is too much to swallow. Not enough space for all that pride(hubris) of yours and the truth in the same room.

WE'VE BEEN FOUND OUT BOYS, QUICK PUT ON YOUR BLACK FACE

also, this is definitely a MSM faggot trying to say we're spreading fake tweets about him or a leftysoygoy

lol youll see

>Hereditability of intelligence is all lies!

Get a load of this guy.

Except it doesnt when that wife is fat. Like yours. With a double chin. In fact it makes it much much worse. Because now when you return to your ugly fat wife, you still stare directly into her double chin. You will carry my words with you forvever in her fat pudgey face. Thats the best you can get, and thats why you're mad. Show flag, youre practically black yourself most likely.

Show flag pussy.

>hurr durr
Black people came from Melanism and deny it out of shame.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanism

You do realize your entire argument falls apart if the user you're speaking to has a hot wife?

You're putting pussy on a pedestal like a faggot, as usual I see.

Tell me. Does this picture.....

....make you angry?

no, my ancestors were space elves. I still have their mind reading abilities.
*Reads op's mind*
oh god...
>Dicks
>Dicks everywhere.

This is bogus on its face. The kid himself is gay; he's in the drama club for chrissakes.

No, mutt.

Away to your hole, mutt. Your future is pic related.

Enjoy your deadend genes!

Okday retard, show me a white man with melanism who looks like a black person. Ill wait you no-argument having in-denial ashamed deficient mutant simian. Go on monkey. Show me what you got. You got nothing but fear kid. Taste mother nature.

Youre ashamed of your country and your wife is fat, dont lie. Fatties are not hotties. She has a double chin. Remember you are a pussy. And that fat wife that mommy and daddy hooked you up with is probably cheating on your tiny dick loser ass with pranesh.

Fucking ashamed of yourself coward.

lol it's that same mentally ill poster that always posts this shit

do you have any thoughts about anything else? what a strange obsession

This is how our ancestors looked like.

Wakey wakey! Notice something?

Negro heads literally receded straight into their brains.

Mr poopsalon gow are you and your family
>golly gee

>Projecting this hard.

Aww. Is baby black boi getying sad again? ;_;

S A T E D
A
T
E
D

posting my screencaps of this autist

ARe you retarded? People have bred for aesthetics for thousands of years. There are thousands of Africans with features like that. The term "cacuasoid" is nothing more than a power grab for aesthetics, its not even real. It was created by Charles Darwin who was a white supremacist, in all his findings, he didnt even mention albinism.

You got nothing kid. Youre ashamed of yourself. You want to talk down on others? You hate your own country rofl. Fucking sad. Ashamed of your country that gave you your ugly and fat wife. Sad little weeb.

DO NOT RESPOND TO OBVIOUS BATE THAT IS MEANT TO DERAIL THREADS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
the less you reply to shills, the less power they have.

You cant even deny coward. Youre ashamed of your country. Pathetic. Run along coward. Dont larp as a nationalist when you hate yourself.

Get a load of this fan. I had sex today user. Your loser beta ass probably had another drink for your dying living.

albinoposer will you tell us where you are from? your grammar is so unique
you are the albino of speaking english in fact

Did you spend valentines day alone you sad little loser?

Implying we didn't evolve from neanderthals

>There are thousands of Africans with features like that.

Compared to the millions of Caucasians, no doubt. Nigger genes are an aberration, and needs to look white to be pretty.

Self defeating argument, much?

Hey Raj hows it going?

David "Send em to God" Hogg

I will take care of him. You guys go ahead.

90% certain he's a buttmad hapa from r/hapas

My english is fine, I grew up in America. Im just not a little faggot like you who takes grammar so seriously online. Thats probably why I have a gf and you don't. Because youre a little faggot.

Nah he’s an Indian dude obsessed with worshipping his white GF

>I grew up in America.

Not doing any favors for yourself, Pedro.

Impying they werent just some other monkeys. Implying Albinism had NOTHING to do with when it was Obviously the catalyst that had EVERYTHING to do with it.

Top left david duke

We wuz Harambe and shite

He’s Indian, just post a bunch of street shitting memes and webms of boars running off with aborted Indian fetuses, ez pz

You have nothing to say coward. If you dont show your flag, it means youre a pussy whos ashamed of your country.

You will rot and die in that shithole apartment in your shithole country. You will never amount to anything. And your fat wife will divorce and leave you weeb.

Execep they don't look white and you are a faggot

>nog starts making typos left and right as he loses control of his frontal lobe

yup

>My english is fine
it's really not, believe me when i say you would be recognizable even without the albino picture spam.
and i didn't want to know where you grew up, i asked where you are from

I hate india rofl, fuck india. I think youre just a loser whos whore of a mother filed for divorce and ruined your shitty broken life. Aww poor baby. Your mother was a whore who chose step dad cock over her own son. How sad. The typical white family.

He’s Indian, post your finest street shitters boys

Lol I know for a fact you’re Indian, nice deflection tho

Who cares what you think son? Youre fucking LOSER kid. Do you understand beta? let me make it clear. On valentines day you came here and shitposted you fucking beta shiitstain loser. Nobody loves you. Kys.

How do you know for a fact I am indian? I am curious what gives you that idea because Ive never said anything like that. I really dont give a shit what you post about indians rofl. You fuck dogs kids. Thats your fucking life. Molesting animals you sad lonely sack of shit.

lmao mutt, you have no identity

this is a very aggressive reaction to an innocent question
is it so wrong of me to want to learn more about the albinoposter?

Post your hand with a time stamp Pajeet.
Pro tip you won’t because you’re a sad street shitter talking shit online while simultaneously worshipping your white gf

White bois whore mother files for divorce and ruins the entirety of his life. Sounds about right,

Spotted anti-Semitic shill.

Except they do, and you deeply ashamed of yourself you brown skinned black haired med. Stfu. Fucking loser. Fucking coward. They look whiter than you and you know it you lonely loser sad sack of shit.

lmao look at this triggered mutt

fukcing betA hsit stain REEE

albinism is when you have 0 melanin. whites obviously have some

Kid youre fucking lonely and depressed. Youre very sexually frustrated. I on the otherhand, as my slave has informed you, am SAted. I had sex today okay? With my white gf, your birthright. Theres nothing you can do to me faggot. Your life is pathetic and lonely in comparison.

TIL Charles Darwin was a white supremacist
fucking based

How about you do, in fact just give your facebook? Oh wait, you wont, because you live in the middle of fucking nowhere where you molest your fucking dog you sad hillbbilly motherfucker. Lets backtrack a week ago, what did you do on valentines day you sad little fucking. Oh you sexually molest your dog you little sicko.. Kys, nobody loves you

Come here i'll fucking deck you mutt