God will bless the USA™ for only 199.99

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c2GchQ3orB0
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42804741
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

their plan is to sell metal detectors and other things to prevent shootings

Everything has become a market in this materialistic shithole of a planet

they already have that in inner city schools

So what if the outer doorframe doesn't match the shape of the system for inwards-opening doors?

Odds the next one uses a suppressor?

wtf is that thing gonna do if the shooter blasts the door to bits

Suppressors are a meme anyways

>flag
>doesn't know what he's talking about
checks out

>wasting ammo on doors when u can waste niggers

You could have a gassing system in every school that can knock out everyone inside in an emergency situation.

DOG BLESS AMERIGA

Suppressors are still loud.

>$200 for a door bar
Shit, I could get 20 feet of rebar for $5. What you need 200 dollars for no door bar?

100.000 armed guards at schools
100.000 armed guards at the malls
100.000 armed guards at cinemas, theaters
100.000 armed guards in public transportation

"We need guns to protect us from a tyrant and a police state"
"But we have now millions armed guards on the streets to prevent misuse of guns. This looks and feels like a police state with detectors and shit"

>flag
>gas
You can't solve everything by gassing people, Franzl.

Why not lock the classrom with one of these and gas everyone?
>get to be a sick cunt
>won't start a gungrab
>become the most ebin new maymay
>might get chlorox banned in the process

Pull the fire alarm and see what happens.

Why are there so many school shootings in US and almost none in other countries?

I would really like to know.

>inb4 guns

Yet Canada has similar gun laws (aside from assault rifles) and there was like a shooting a decade ago or something and that's the one recorded.

How about half the worlds kids don't go to school.

>Several different types of devices that all work in different manners for different doors
They think this will work well in a state of panic?
People have trouble with doing simple shit like opening a milk carton and that's when they are not at the risk of getting shot to hell by some edgy kids.
What you would need in a situations like this is a simple-works-on-all-doors device, I don't know, maybe like a lock... or something?
Or just a gun.

Education is free in UK, Canada and most first world countries.

Most first world countries don't have as many niggers as us.

Really, as an Australian I find it hard to believe primary and secondary school education could be free. I call BS.

And even then it wasn't a school shooting, goal wasn't to make as many victims as possible, goal was to kill all the womens in STEM.

>t. nervous soybean swede cuck

yea, 6 gorillion shootings already this year

Why don't they just put a thicker door.

Wonderful. Don't let them make gun control goyim! "Freedom" (and my profit resulting out of it) is way more important than the lives of some dumb children. Don't forget that the people are the problem! Now buy my nice protective devices! *rubs hands*

>I find it hard to believe primary and secondary school education could be free.

It's paid through your taxes.

will waste a shit ton of time and ammo

That's a good idea.
They could probably get a gun to bar across the door for less than $199 and save some money.

No one told me that. I thought the government printed the money and gave it to teachers. What the hell?

greatest country

>Democrats have orchestrated so many school shootings that now we have a secondary market

FTFY

no ones really exposed to guns like americans are, and even if you get a gun you basically cant use it anywhere but a shooting range or if you live in the middle of no where

America is the heart of the West's cultural leftist revolution. The young men here are especially feeling the difference because we were raised conservative and they pushed it too hard too fast over the last 3 decades.

You guys were immunized towards it and just let it happen. School shootings are reactionary behaviors but not political ones. It's neurotic men who sense things are de-normalizing and panic.

Yet Boss Hogg was able to conduct an interview about gun control AND coach the interviewee to shill for diversity while under fire.

most school doors have windows...or am I remembering wrong?

I dunno man, seems kinda rude

Bullshit

>Be American
>Be teacher
>Carry gun
>HAPPENING SHOOTER IN THE SCHOOL
>Grab gun, stroll through school
>Searching shooter
>SWAT team rolls in
>You don't know
>Suddenly facing SWAT team
>You have a 9mm in your hand
>OMG NO
>You dead
>Well, that's the price of freedom

There is a market for everything. America is a nation of hucksters.

>prize of freedom

If a people isn't willingly to fight anymore it does not end fighting but just itself.

suppressor are still loud dumbo
youtu.be/c2GchQ3orB0

>installing metal bars infront of doors that are made out of cardboard

Seriously, even a child can get through a modern door if they want to

My favorite were the parachutes for people working in very tall buildings.

See that contraption on it near her right hand?

That is locked around the handle, the door cant open in either direction without the handle being broken off after that.

But the door can be breached with ease

bRRAAAPPPP

Believe it or not armed teachers would be instructed to stay in their rooms WITH THEIR STUDENTS and use their guns in a defensive fashion rather than actively seeking out the threat and leaching their charges defenseless.

It's the chems

Right

>since the start of 2018 there have been 18 firearm discharges on school grounds
>65 shootings were reported on school campuses in 2017
sound like some kind of absurdity land
I am unironically getting scared of that country and hope the circumstances will never force me to set foot there

pic is teachers active shooter training 2017

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42804741

$199.99, That's a great price, but can it do this?

Cool name on that bar.

This is German anti-rape pants and French anti-peace-truck concrete blocks tier

This isn't loud, you /k/ sperglord
Not silent but far from enough to be acknowledged as a firearm

I believe by law all doors in public buildings with a certain capacity need to open outwards due to fire codes unless the building was built in the early 1900s and was grandfathered in.

>pewdiepie memes outside of reddit and the fan community

fuckkk thats horrendous. youre a fucking degenerate hahaha

WELCOME TO THE TERRORDOME, CITIZEN

The capitalistic system creates winners and losers. There is no doubt about that and we should be open about this. Some people don't fit, and should be dealt with.

Its not just "school" shootings. There are many shootings every day, which are more and more not "crime" based. This is escalating. Those who are looking inwards, drop more and more (legal) drugs.

If people thinking this is a turning point, they are right. Its the time where the system realized, that they simply CAN'T and WON'T deal with a barrage of 100.000s who will now be reported to be problematic "citizens". The FBI has no tools. They can't force you into a program, they won't pay for your psychological problems if you don't want to fix it.

There will be a blood week soon, where you will get one deadly shooting a day. Its the quickest way to "getting heard" now.

Dont they realize all these additonal locks and shit are juat going to let shooters barricade themselves easier, and make clearing buildings that much harder for police?

Maybe every school should jave studio grade film equipment in every classroom, so that as a shooting happens, they can film the students pleading for gun control.

Scrap the brick and mortar school and do everything online. Russian bots and trolls can't kill students with AR-15 or AK-47 online. It will be so much cheaper than the dumb Trump option.

Look at that door. It opens OUT. She's putting a bar on there which will do NOTHING.

You're a special kind of retarded, aren't you?

when you go on a rampage you want to kill as many people as posible before going down, not gonna waste your time with the first door you find closed. I'd be fucked if this started the trend of shooting turned into arson bec ause everyone locked themselves up.

>it has turned into its own market

How incredibly (((convenient)))

Everybody just fucking hates each other here for some reason. It’s not like Europe where two strangers start talking at a coffee shop. That shit doesn’t happen here in America. If there is someone who is prone to gunning down a bunch of randoms, he’s gonna feel no qualms about doing it.

>lol migration makes America strong! It’s what makes us unique!!

>school shootings are so prelavent
They aren't. It's pure public hysteria.
It's a couple dozen times more dangerous to be around niggers than a white teen with a gun.