Will Kazuma get a harem end?

Will Kazuma get a harem end?

He doesn't want one, he just wants a quiet life with Iris or Megumin.

This is your alt account's party.
>Archpriest, Level 25
>Thief, Level 100
>Dragon Slayer, Level 100
>Wizard, Level 14

>Iris or Megumin
>become future King and live with a smart, strong and loving wife who's only major fault is becoming too much like Kazuma
>or move to a backwoods village with crazy chuunis and a hothead wife who has high INT but even less wisdom than the aforementioned sheltered princess

hard decision

>thief
>lvl 100

How exactly did Chris get to level 100? She doesn't keep any of her goddess powers when she comes down and she's been manhandled by a lvl 22 adventurer.

Couldn't the Thief also be an Arch Priest?

How could that possibly work?

Iris cant stoop that low since it would conflict with her rank
Aqua isnt romantically interested in him
Eris is very unlikely to go along with this
Megumin would never go along with it
Darkness would be turned on by it

So who else would even be willing to do this alongside Darkness? YunYun?

That Dragon Slayer breaks the normal RPG system because her potential/stat caps are ridiculous. She isn't maxed out like Aqua is but can already solo pretty much everything we've seen to date. That's not even counting her OP sword.

Female Kirito.

Aqua is true end.

The choice is very easy indeed.

>Wanting to ruin one of the best bromances in anime by shitting romance all over it

Yeah Ill take the Red eyed devils any day of the week

Why all these harem MC have same face and hair color?

>implying their dynamics would change after getting married

Same dude.

They're usually the only male character, so there's no need to get creative.

You mean female Rance.

WN Kazuma wanted one, but didn't get one.
LN Kazuma could get one, but he's a loliman. Pining hard for Megumin or Iris.
Tits are an afterthought, a side dish. The lolis are for wifing, in his backwards head.

god mode

>K-Kazuma and Aqua aren't interested in each other
If this wasn't a shitty LN they would've gotten married long ago.

How can you blame him?

>LN Kazuma could get one, but he's a loliman. Pining hard for Megumin or Iris.
Absolutely delusional. He wont ever be with Iris, there are literally no implications that this will ever happen. The most realistic second choice is Eris at this point. Quite frankly, I think its unrealistic to be anyone but Megumin, though. The author has written himself/herself into a corner. Megumin was popular in the WN, but its absolutely ridiculous by how much she kills everyone in the LN. And their romantic relationship has basically been build up from at least 8 books now, while none of the others even remotely went into that direction. If there serioulsy was the option of a harem end then others would have receive similar development, but instead Darkness was rejected the second time in LN12 so shes basically out. But I guess you could consider Eris to be a flat loli as well.

Why is Iris-sama so best girl?

faggots can't handle perfection

aren't 2 and 3 the same person though?

No

he already got megameme end

I want to make Demi-god with Eris-sama.

aqua wouldn't make sense, at least, as neither kazuma nor her seem to have romantic or sexual feelings for the other

Chris isn't level 100.

will there be konosuba this new year?

i hope so

New anime project announced, but t could be anything really. Movies, oav, Bakeun (Megumin prequal spinoff) ... S3 hopefully.

You sound butt devastated.

This shouldn't be answered for the sake of the story, but I suspect it will be. It should be open-ended for the people who self-insert and because romance detracts from the satire.

>>He wont ever be with Iris, there are literally no implications that this will ever happen.

Whoever defeats the demon king breeds with the royal family, it's how they got their OP powers. Iris end is easy to imagine.

I imagine that Kazuma isn't forced to accept.

You think he'll decline?

I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

Why is LN Scumzuma so wholesome?
I am half expecting him to call off the whole thing, disband the party and settle down with Megumin any day now.

He's grown up as a man. Anime Kazuma is still just a kid.
>I am half expecting him to call off the whole thing, disband the party and settle down with Megumin any day now.
I don't think he'd do that, he did wish for everything to stay this way in the epilogue of volume 12.

Did someone say perfection?

No idea what LN youve been reading but there isnt a chance in hell that he wouldnt at this point. What would even be his incentive to accept?

Darkness would really love Rance.

The real question is, who is Mitsubishi going to pick from his harem?

Both.

Become king, marry your non-blood related imouto, legally acquire a harem in the form of concubines, sleezeball royalty easy life. What else am I missing? He constantly makes remarks about how he's "not" a lolicon, but he'd marry Iris in a few years.

There is literally not a hit at a romantic relationship between them. He doesnt need money since hes loaded already. Hell, I'd say that, outside of the harem, being "king" would only limit him in his freedom. Besides, the author would have a tough time selling that relationship at this point. Would be like that in Aldnoah Zero.

>Harem
Maybe, I guess an open ending, like in the WN. Although it even had an implication of Kazuma and Aqua falling for each other a bit.
He rejected Darkness, I guess she's out, but she's better without him anyway
My girl Aqua, I don't want her to be with Kusoma, she deserves to get back to her heaven and continue having fun there
Megameme is a malnourished midget who'll die while giving birth, so it's better to send her off, although she seems popular enough among fans and ironic weebs, so she may win
Iris is top-tier girl, would definitely marry, but I don't really know tbqh
Eris is cute and caring, she's great. I guess a new beginning with her as his new casual sleeping buddy would be nice.

Kazama outright thinks about marrying her though. You can't deny that happens. I will admit, that from the author's point of view, the safest ending possible is either a "Nobody Route", "Megumin End", or an unexpected "Eris End".

The question isn't who you'd choose if you were in Kazuma's shoes.

He had stronger thoughts of marriage with Megumin in the latest volume though. Her mere presence even made him forget about the letter he was supposed to write Iris.

If I were in Kazuma's shoes, I would bang Darkness all day everyday. So no, I'm not putting myself in his shoes, I'm guessing, my dear salty Megushitter

Is Kazuma even aggressively taking steps in romance for Megumin? She's doing all the work. Remember, he's a virgin with no idea how to handle women. Being attacked is what he's weakest against.

Have you tried deciding based on events that happened in the story, or from Kazuma's point of view? Try doing that instead of your own shitty preferences that nobody cares about. Jesus fuck, are you retarded or something?

>Nips can write love without shit the LN

That's not the impression I got when I read the part about Iris.

In volume 11 he outright abandons all of them in favor of Iris
Kazuma's primary target of affection changes every other volume

Isn't Airisu supposed to be one of Eris's avatars too though (*-risu)?

Eris is Chris, but Eris isn't Iris. Try giving the LN a read some time.

They hire the same actor

Not really, but the same could be said for any of the girls. Kazuma is always indecisive.
In volume 12, though, when asked what the next stage of their relationship should be now that they're more than friends, he answers something among the lines of "marriage and children" before they discuss it and decide to slow down and do normal things couples do. Which shows that he is trying to advance their relationship after all.

Kazuma is basically wishy washy. He doesn't really know what he wants so he just lets his emotions guide him and the current situation.

That along with finally realizing he is truly in love with her. Till that point he was very skeptical of his feelings for anyone due to his lack of experience. It's a rather big moment for him that leaves him shaking in a cold sweat.

That, and with the end goal being full on settling down...He felt both of them would forever miss out on the ''real life' experience of dating if they didn't.

Kazuma's feelings aren't entirely genuine, he's a true scum who's playing with people's feelings through his current popularity, because of his previous mental trauma. I guess he's living in a moment and doing what he feels would make him happy for some time. The ending will be open.
Also, was this Aqua's quote? If it was, she's the absolute best girl who genuinely seems to care about Kazuma, he Desmond really deserve it.

It's just another one of her Axis teachings. She wasn't trying to help him.

And Rance would be scared shitless of her.

>she wasn't trying to help him
>giving an advice based on your teachings isn't an attempt of helping someone
Wow, what was she trying to do then?

Showing off her and her cult's "wisdom", as usual.

>Iris slowly becomes like Kazuma
>Everything he loved about her slowly fades away and is replaced by neet-ness
>Kazuma becomes unhappy with his lot in life and wonders how it would've been if he had married megumin.

>showing off wisdom
>thus giving an advice
So helping then?

No.

Why?.

What if Kazuma married Darkness?

Because that's not her goal.

She was trying to get him to spare a plant girl monster.

What's her goal then?

Manipulate him into sparing a monster she likes.

God I hope so. Miss the days of Tenchi where the Marry them all was a thing.

Why did she like that monster? And why would sparing it make Kazuma happy?

Too many questions. Read volume 5 already.

No ending will be

>I wish for any goddess but this one
>ERRRISSSUUU!!!

>>NOOOO
>>There are other demon lords we must defeat so I can go back to heaven

>>>KAZUMAAA I'm bored so I came down to see what was going on

This is Belzerg Stylish Sword Iris, she slays dragons and is the future queen and wife to NEET King Kazuma.

Say something nice about her!

Her dragon slayer outift is cuter than her usual attire.

Is there any spoilers about this?

>NEET King Kazuma

That actually got me thinking, the ultimate NEET position would be prince. You have zero responsibilities but have all the power and wealth you could ever want.

Avatars only have cheat powers if they're enabled, but that ruins the fun. If things get bad she can alt-f4 and log in as admin, but that's a lot of paperwork.

Best option is to stick to the role-play and see what happens.

Nah, that would be modern age royalty in democracies.
They get all the fame, all the guaranteed income for national tax, all the guaranteed assets, all the guaranteed servants and security paid by the government and they don't have to do anything they don't want.

That's why you royals go on a world tour of fucking bitches every time.

It takes place at different points in the timeline. I read a Japanese summary a while ago, but I only remember bits. There's a part where Dust becomes rich by farming, but Aqua's flood spell against Beldia ruins his plantations and he goes back to being poor. Rin gets abducted in the last chapter, and he saves her using his full fighting skills.

There was an illustrator of Prosecutor Sena and we know she got transferred to the capital so the Dust spinoff is very likely a prequel

Is that the dust novel?. Really interested in that.

I don't understand why axis church member hate Eris, she doesn't seems to be evil. Even aqua doesn't see her as an ennemi (contrary to Wiz).

Also she's far better in her job than aqua.

You got me user.

Only if he evolves into Rance.

Not really