Remember #BLMKidnapping?

Do you remember these 4 BLM animals from Chicago that kidnapped and tortured a white mentally disabled boy for 48 hrs because he mentioned he liked Trump?

Well guess what? The Female animal who streamed the the torture on FB is now free!
I just found out that she has been given only 4 years of probation for her heinous crime.

Do you think that is justice? Do you think we should let this slip? Shouldn't we find this cunt and teach her a lesson in "Social Justice"?

NYPA we gotta get the jews instead

cook county justice system is corrupt and fucked.

I live like 10 mins from where the kid who got tortured lives

This whole thing made me decide to move. I hope these animals burn in hell and Chicago gets fucking nuked

meh if you want to hurt them the most just spread this story around everyday for a week on social media. Bad pr/ losing votes hurts dems more than attacking randoms protected class that are only protected because of dems.

who was the main aggressor here?

Heard they gonna be on tour opening for Lil Mushmouf & Draco69357 this summer!

user, none of these mutts will have a good life. The bitches will breed more poor sows & the nog men will be jail gay most of their lives.

They all played equal parts, one tricked the kid to come to a McDonald, the other stole a van to kidnap him and the two girls videoed the whole thing and put it on FB live. The females cheered the males when they were cutting him. The one that is now free gave them the idea to make him drink toilet water.

>Shouldn't we find this cunt and teach her a lesson in "Social Justice"?
Another possibility is, rather than focusing on her specifically, to make noise about this story and blow it up all over the internet.

Here is the basic narrative (which is true, I might add):
>4 black adults kidnap and torture special needs white guy, force him to drink toilet water, and say "fuck white people." Despite the clear racial element of the crime, these 4 individuals are not charged with a hate crime based on race. Instead, they are only charged with a hate crime based on the victim's disabled status. However, even that hate crime is dropped during the trial, leaving the defendants to face only normal criminal charges. However, even those criminal charges are dropped or plea bargained so the defendant(s) are walking free today with only a sentence of probation.
>Thus, there is a clear anti-white bias because if the roles were reversed (and the defendants were white), they would all likely face serious prison time and we'd never hear the end of it from the media.

The easiest way to start pushing this story would be to (i) start making a bunch of memes, and (ii) pushing them to the top of T_D. If that place is good for one thing, it's serving as a mouthpiece to immediately get a story to plebbit, Pro-Trump twitter, and ultimately news publications like Breitbart, Fox, etc.

I thought Sup Forums said that BASED Jeff Sessions would bring federal hate-crimes charges against this group. Well? Where are the charges? What went wrong?

why stop at her, go after the judge as well

Well, do your thing folks, I am a middle aged business owner that is not on FB, Twitter, YouTube..., I can't do much in that sense, also because of that and the fact that I am responsible for the well being and livelihood of my employees. But don't let people forget. Don't let these animals actually get away with it!

Is that Beyonce?

Gay.

What in the fuck is this gay as shit?

Oy fucking vey, nice job trying to incite a juicy hate crime for the media to masturbate over shlomo

lol, sure

If you think building weapons to support our military and our fighting men and providing income for 100s of working white families is gay, then sure, I will be gay every day :)

Who cares. Being born black is punishment enough. It's a lifetime sentence. Doesn't matter if it's in Africa, the US or anywhere else. They all have shitty boring childish lives usually filled with violence because no matter were they are they usually live among other dumb violent blacks.

also this
and sage

Even niggers hate niggers.

Yeah I'm sure you own a gun factory, you fucking dweeb.

Who said guns you dimwit? But I digress, for your level of intellect, weapon means gun

Is political correctness expected from arms companies?
Somehow i was under the impression that people who buy guns dont give a fuck if you promote equality etc.

Would you get away with making political incorrect statements?

We don't make guns for civilians, we make high-tech missiles and DOD is our biggest customer. US Military does care about PC bullshit and if SJWs pile on to get our contract canceled, then what? Can I tell my employees that I screwed them over because I felt like being politically incorrect?

Looks like this nigger has court today. Media will remain silent