Hungary is getting cucked hard

Sup Forums just assumed that Orbán would win reelection and spent the last weeks Hoggposting and Black Panther posting. Now Hungary is going to be nonwhite. Good job faggots.
theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/26/hungary-surprise-defeat-for-viktor-orban-in-bellwether-by-election

I bet you are from Romania Mr. meme flag.

>linking the guardian without archive
Sad!

No one cares about a non country like hungary. We should be focusing on MAGA and the midterms.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WAKANDA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shitskin detected

KIDNAP SOROS AND TAKE HIM TO THE PHILLIPINES

>hurr durr blue wave

>Local election
>Relevant

The new mayor is basically a fidesz tier character without the fidesz logo and its corruption.

So op is merely a fear mongering faggot as usual?

Can some Hungary bro give me a tl;dr? I don't wanna read that long shit.

Who is We, and how can you shit on a country that has been in existence for >1000 years...

Soon V4 will left only with Poland andmuh holy Republic. Its shame.

He is polling at 50%, one local election means nothing.

But Czech aren’t you still safe?

good cause it will increase chances of a eu break up

you cant go dumping niggers in slav land without consequences...when the rape sky rockets and you can compare it to 20 years at least previous it will be the redpill for many

For now? Yes we are but because we are buffer zone for Russia.

yes
the guy's ticket was "i'm literally fidesz, i just don't wear the brand paint"
and the opposition parties are trying to sell this as a turning point against the governing party

We are the Wakanda of Europe.

Exactly.
Nothing really endangers the projected winning of Fidesz in the upcoming general election.
This election proved that people only accept conservative decent opposition against Fidesz who have no record of shady businesses and have no ties to the leftists/liberals.

autistic article
fidesz is going to win next month and the only competitor to it is jobbik which has even more radical tendencies than fidesz(that is btw only motivated by money and power)

STOP SHILLING NIGGERS IF ORBÁN LOSES ALL EUROPE IS LOST

Good goy, enjoy (((theguardian))). We have no reason to lie to you

>(((ORBÁN IS POLLING SUPER HIGH GOYS, NO NEED TO MEME OR VOTE EVEN)))

Europe is lost with or without Orban you mong. There's no stopping that now. Individual beacons of light may still appear tho. But as a whole Europe is south-east asia tier in crime and number of dark skinned low iq people.

this. Hungary was great centuries before shartinmarts pretended to be a historic white population

>shartinmarts
Probably the funniest American insult I’ve ever heard.

Miklos Horthy katonaya vagyok

What do people think of Jobbik? Are they really actual fascists like the media portrays them?

>Are they really actual fascists like the media portrays them?

No.
Imagine your shock.

Yes, if something happens you would hear it over here.
Our neighbour is safe.

Not at all. They switched to a more balanced politics in the last 2 years. The party's leader even apologised for any atrocities that happened in the past. They still represent a very patriotic ideology but they are far more willing to compromise now and have overall became a more serious party, even though they lost several percentages thanks to dropping the neonazi views.

They fagged out, and went in a central direction, instead of the fascism, because they thought they would appeal to fidesz voters more, but if you aren't sub 80 iq edgy faggot, you can see through their lies

>(((patriotic)))

APOLOGIZE

That's thoughtful of that site to provide its own echoes on its logo

Is Jobbik going to ally with left? I don't think so but there is Lajos. Fidesz's base still are at least 1.5 or 2 million people. During a turnout with 60% or even with 70% it's enough to win.
In one local voting district there will be at least one Jobbik, one Fidesz and one libshit representative who can you vote for.

Lajos? Simicska? He doesn't give a f about politics, only money if that's what you mean. Jobbik is willing to cooperate with LMP and Momentum if they would, even if they wouldn't form a coalition.