What is the worst anime that Sup Forums has ever seen?

What is the worst anime that Sup Forums has ever seen?

Reality.

Everything that is popular.

Pic related I assume. It is mine as well

Boko no pico

You're favorite anime.

Tenkuu Danzai Skelter+Heaven

Gurren Lagann, not so good

>You are favorite anime

D-d-doushio!?

Charlotte. The only redeemable thing about it were cute girls.

Awwwww, that's too bad

Your pic, DBGT and Naruto.

Steins Gate is complete fucking garbage, the whole story could have been a 2 panel cartoon.

The first 25 episodes of Dragonball Super, I am being serious. The plot is completely retarded, the anime and art were absolutely fucking horrendous (its improved now from what Ive seen in webm and screenshots), plenty of characters were fucked (Goku is a literal retard now) and so many more things. DBZ already was shit with all its filler and 5minute powerup sequences, but Supers first episodes have got to be the worst insult to a series that I've ever seen. Theres probably stuff that Ive watched that is "objectively" worse but none of it had the brand backing of Super or the budget of that show.

>the whole story could have been a 2 panel cartoon
Prove it. Make that cartoon.

Most definitely Fairy Tail. The entire show is nothing more than walking tits and exposed asses instead of having female characters who are actually relevant to the story.
The relationship between Natsu and Gray is just a terrible version of Sanji and Zoro.
Natsu is basically the strongest person in the story, and canonically undefeatable, because he literally has a mechanic where his attacks get stronger the more emotional he gets.
The show has way too many hentai references/lewd bullshit for it to be taken seriously as a shounen (during the Grand Magic Games they literally made an episode where all the girls, including the twelve year-old Wendy, showed of their tits and ass in front of the entire stadium, followed by fucking bondage outfits)

2 episodes of this sick filth and I was ready to throw up. No anime has ever offended me as deeply as this one did.

Tough choice between Clannad, School Days and Oreimo.

>The entire show is nothing more than walking tits and exposed asses

Picked the fuck up.

pic realted, haibane renmei, gurren lagann, and paprika
I was especilly disappointed by Paprika because it was made by the same guy who made Magnetic Rose and my favorite movie (Perfect Blue)

Eromanga sensei

Hyouka is one of them

Kon didn't "make" Magnetic Rose, he just wrote the script. I wish that people would stop giving him the credit for it just because he's the name they recognize.

Yosuga no Sora and Blast of Tempest, what the fuck were people even thinking.

SAO was probably the worst one I've personally watched.

I honestly don't know what possessed me to keep watching once they went to the elf game. Everything that was already bad about the show just kept getting worse and worse. And then season 2 was just pure AIDS.

user

Evangelion 2.0

This desu

Also a few random battle school shows, but I think it's just because I don't like the genre

dragonball super
Nana Maru San Batsu
current one piece anime
steins gate

Re zero. I still don't understand the point of this shit and why it's so popular

Probably this
It's the only anime to give me actual nightmares the night after seeing it. It was disturbingly bad.

Mars of Destruction by the same "director" was almost as bad.

The literal worst anime I've ever seen is Sword for Truth.

>mal

You have to go back.

Not the worst but holy fuck I need to cosign this, I approached it hyped as fuck for more dragonball and got slapped in the face by sweaty Toei dick. Put me off the shit forever now

Fuck off nerd

dragon crisis

sailor moon crystal

This
It was really really fucking bad, thought I had forgotten it, going to start having the nightmares again...

Hand Shakers

Mayoiga, DBS

but it gets worse with time, freeza resurrections arc is absolutely awful

I've managed to sit through things that were legit terrible. There have only been 2 shows I just could not stomach at all. Steins Gate and Blast of Tempest or whatever it was called. Talk about boring as fuck.

Captain Earth

Worst one I've watched was dragon ball super but I can't bring myself to stop due to my nostalgiafaggotry
Worst one I've read was Fairy Tail, after it ended I decided to finish it reading it since I dropped it during the Future Rogue bullshit years ago but wanted to check how the last arcs went
Tartaros was surprisingly all right, compared to Tenrou Island at least but the Alvarez Empire arc was almost phisically painful to read

I consider infinite Stratos the worst with a runner up of School Days or Cross Ange making me the angriest.

Comet Lucifer.

My personal worst was Galilei Donna.

Typical case of MUH READ THE LN. The Japan stronk cock stroking didn't do this setting any justice either.

You just posted it

I remember this one. I dropped it at the last episode. As in, I downloaded the last episode and somehow I lost interest 3 minutes in.

But that's a masterpiece.

xxxholic was boring dross

This
It was fucking boring
I don't even know why so many people like it