Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sa6Z_f06Je8?t=2
youtube.com/watch?v=q5xFd1gvkdk
youtube.com/watch?v=XkdezEAqAz0
youtube.com/watch?v=PIuMICiFqmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

earth is flat

Oh here we go.

The earth is in quarantine, the stargate must be broken before travel beyond the moon is possible. Moon landing was fake and gay.

But who's quarantining it?

We could have a space elevator and a colony on Mars by now if it wasn't for niggers and kikes fucking everything up constantly

one time i agree with a democrat

Aliens, we were genetically engineered
Watch Tsarion's The Future of Mankind lecture on YouTube

Who cares about space anyway? Space sucks.

DOOD

The universe is expanding at such speed that we could never catch up (even at speed of light) to most stars, galaxies, planets, etc.

In fact, were very limited to what we can realistically catch up to.

space has very nearly nothing in it and space travel is basically a huge waste of money

Space has a shitload of resources. There are asteroids completely filled with platinum, gold, magnesium, and they are not far off.

Who's to say the universe is expanding?

Our Earth is just one of many of the Imperium of Man's lost planets, we lost contact with the rest of our spiecies during the Long Night.
Hence we have so many, thousands of years old piramids all over the planet, even on the bottoms of oceans.
This planet was a thriving colony.
Then the Long Night came.
Fucked it all to shit, we lost all the tech, and reversed us back to the middle ages.

Our Warhammer lore is just real history being detected by our human psykers.

Sooner or later we will re reunited with the Imperium of Man, when they find us.
Hopefully our planet will comply.
If not, Exterminatus.

You can do the calculations yourself

don't bother mars or moon landing this century.
A manned lunar flyby is plausible before 2100 though. 95% of kike media of space is hoax.

We need to colonize other planets and extract the productive races, like some arabs, some chinks, and all the whites

>You can do the calculations yourself
but u didn't. here, have a mutt
space is nothing, so it can't expand.

>don't bother mars or moon landing this century.

why not?
private companies can do it in a couple of years.
government space agencies are beyond useless.

Earth is a flat Torus. There is no outer space.

Yes I'm convinced these people are not in space.

Right, if you take the redshift of celestial bodies as indication that things are moving away from 'some' point.

Or maybe you could theorize on the total mass of the universe and it's constant expansion.

The reality is the former has been disproved and the latter is poor guesswork, all to coincide and push the model of the big bang.

I swear the Apollo footage gets grainier and grainier every time I see it. It used to be much sharper.

We will have humans on Mars in 10 years

-NASA 1970

Is this Nazi Germany's polar expedition stuff?

The Space Program is and always has been a cover for the development of more powerful weapons of war.

>believing in science

lol

youtu.be/sa6Z_f06Je8?t=2

There is no proof of space. Nasa and Obama both (in the video above) are shown saying that we cannot go above "high earth orbit".

V-2 rocket stuff, you Ming.

Wrong lecture I apologize its the tsarion destruction of Atlantis lecture that goes into the stargate and alien phenomenon

I bring all conspiracy theorists like Flat earthers, globe earthers, hollow earth, expanding earth etc and then let them argue with each other quit hilarious.
and only Indian national election is better form of entertainment than that..

it's all 'if maximum efficiency can be attained'
OSIRIS-REx is the only probe that anyone has sent out to collect asteroid samples and it cost a billion dollars. it's going to bring back like a kilo of dust

Doesn't mean there's no space.

Breakaway societies, moon bases and alien monoliths on Mars

Hollow Earth and Flat Earth are both correct. We live in a closed system with a portal to another dimension in Antarctica. Our realm is flat and there is no outer space. Check out this video of a star, easily found by googling "stars zoomed in on".

youtube.com/watch?v=q5xFd1gvkdk

If Nasa is fake and all of the footage to come out if it are fake then what proof do you have that space is real? What reliable evidence have you ever seen? Look at this, look at "stars zoomed in on" yourself. Explain this. youtube.com/watch?v=q5xFd1gvkdk

There's no such thing as "space" just the Waters Above like the bible said.
Each and every picture of space is an hoax.

yes it is

Don't we have any Greek Anons?

Spacedouche here.

There will never be faster than light travel or communication. If it existed it would create exactly the same paradoxes as time travel.

The fastest we will ever travel interstellar will probably be about 1/50th lightspeed, so 5 million years needed to travel across any galactic empire, or roughly the typical time persistence of a mammalian species.

There will never be artificial gravity other than 2001 style. Star Trek style artificial gravity is not in the rules of the universe.

Star Trek will never happen.

BTW, a friend of mine, not usually known for his racist views, keeps asking me "what minority never appears on Star Trek?" He has this weird theory, which he absolutely refuses to expand on, that the future utopia shown only came about because of something that humanity did a couple of hundred years before, something that was necessary for humans to be able to work together to survive and prosper, but so terrible that no one ever, ever talks about it. Not even Pickard.

Please post videos of Indian politicians fighting.

ive been wanting someone to translate this.

>What's the space travel red pill?

It's too expensive for pretty much everyone.

And will remains so until humanity starts taking better care of it's smart people.

What the hell. That video is the most convincing one

My evidence is the orbits of the solar system and their alignment to the sun's field.
That video seems to show the field of these celestial objects. Supposedly if you left the solar system you could see the exact same patterns on display surrounding the outside of the sun's field, like a rainbow display.

But that's just a guess. Further experiment on frequency, movement and wavelength would be needed.

So these people are supported by just threads in gravity?

The concept of the heliocentric model was promoted to break us from the truth of this reality.

I can translate it roughly, but I don't think it would do much. I'll guess I'll get on it user...

Watch it very carefully. Explain why the star has six sides. Explain why other videos of stars shift colors rapidly. Explain why we were never taught any of this in school, why the Hubble never showed any of it?

youtube.com/watch?v=XkdezEAqAz0

It's more about the news that comes during the election cycle too.
A fan fell on a politician he said "the other party has done black magic to try to kill me."

>he won.

(((them)))?

In what way? He grabbed his shirt to help stabilize him.

(The "fake space" LARP is fun, and so is debating it. Don't mind me...)

Except there already is faster than light travel, or faster than electromagnetic travel.

developp

Oh, and you can have gravity on ships like in Star Trek.
Plus there's no time travel.

The biggest space redpill is that we have to kill all non-whites and commies and their children if we want our own descent traveling to other planets

You feel that whooshy cold sensation between your fingers when you wave your hand around? Go ahead and try it, it's cool.

That's called air. There's trillions of gallons of it sorrounding the earth, and the air pressing down on you weighs about 13.5 lbs.

Air, being a material fluid, is made of particles. Those particles are too far away for us too see light bouncing off of them directly, but stack a few quintillion of them above your head and they start to show up.

The reason stars appear to distort, or "twinkle" is the same reason sunlight distorts when you are underwater- the light bounces around in the fluid, altering what you see.

The Hubble, being above the atmosphere and not surrounded by gasses, gets a clear shot at those stars. Nice, almost perfectly clear images since there is very little material in that vacuum to distort the light reaching the lenses.

daily reminder that NASA means deception in hebrew

I don't see six sides. I see circular tiers around a black center and crazy streams going around the outside.

Redpills are Russian distractions. You people are morons.

Explain?

lmao

That's the claim of Charles Wheatstone and Nikola Tesla.
The idea that electromagnetic propagation is sinusoidal, your two fields (magnetic and electric) being and right angles with each other.
Then if the two fields were parallel, you would get a speedup of pi/2 * C.

that's really interesting, got any books or articles about this?

Those numbers are an idea I think, I don't know if anyone has measured it.
You need a very different look at electricity anyway to have that sort of postulation.

You could probably do it with a certain coil. Caduceus Coils they're called. Or even a proper Tesla coil.
Because you'd want to almost cancel out the fields or reorient them.

Caduceus Coil is pic related.

i wasn't specifically asking for this but thanks for the info ! never knew about this coil

You have to go back and read books from the start of the 20th century. But they're pretty dull reads.

Or you can just watch this four hour introductory lecture.
youtube.com/watch?v=PIuMICiFqmE

thanks lad, im doing my first year of physics at uni so this is really interesting

he is right!!!

We have Andromeda galaxy and a few smaller galaxies nearby though.

Careful, this 1850 - 1918 electrical engineering and theory is the antithesis of modern physics.
If you're stubborn, please don't watch it. Just go get good grades.

"Space" is an ideology, a comforting myth of the last few centuries.

>he believes helicentric fairy tale is actual reality
topcec

I think it's creepy as fuck. Watching those GoPro balloons reaching the pitch black of space is unnerving.