Brit/pol/ - that bird whatserface edition

Nigel Farage 2018 CPAC speech (with an introduction by Raheem Kassam)
[YouTube] Nigel Farage 2018 CPAC speech (embed)

>Jeremy Corbyn: Chilcot report will reveal Blair and Bush did secret deal over Iraq War
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/17/jeremy-corbyn-chilcot-report-will-reveal-blair-and-bush-did-secr/

>Labour, Momentum and Communist Party to hold "cooperation" meeting
order-order.com/2018/02/23/labour-momentum-and-communist-party-to-hold-cooperation-meeting/

>Brexit: Remain bus visit to Liverpool met by Mogg fans
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-43172719/

>Labour's general secretary Iain McNicol resigns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43172388

>PMQS VERDICT Corbyn forgets to ask a question – but luckily for him, the PM’s all out of zingers just like KFC
thesun.co.uk/news/5633422/

>Jeremy Corbyn brands storm over his meetings with a Soviet-backed spy 'nonsense' and refuses to answer Theresa May's demand he authorise the release of any Stasi files on him
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5413357/

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43195160
youtube.com/watch?v=XOacA3RYrXk
vocaroo.com/i/s0OvRYm1RnHi
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p05ncy2q/young-welsh-and-pretty-minted-series-1-episode-1
youtube.com/watch?v=9UAkt4ypUxE
bbc.co.uk/news/health-43195977
irvingbooks.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17559&cat=250&page=1
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/uk/uk-eases-rules-gives-students-more-flexibility-for-work-visas/articleshow/62259849.cms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Churning the same links over and over again.

tfw tired

Reminder leftist Atheism is the biggest blue pill you can take.
And so are theories of Darwin they are using now to Blacked your ancestors

Huh I forgot that was a screenshot and not an image I saved

Tfw tired and retarded

>Four dead in explosion at Cheeki Breeki shop in Leiceister
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43195160

>Jezza live, as we speak, on Labour's Brexit stance

New Scientist published an article on why muh cheddar isn't a negro.

Whilst that photo was being taken, her husband was sexually harassing some woman somewhere

>party of (((internationalist)))

Jezza on about eu
[YouTube] Sky News - Live (embed)

SPORTS DIRECT DOT COM
UK NUMBA ONE
DOOO DOOO DOO

Shop's about 80 metres down the road from me, all anyone's talking about today.

2 new studies also published that ''Stonehenge Builders were Black'',there was a thread yasterday.

He literally said this,you can Google it

Cheers for posting something even vaguely political. This speech makes it clear that he will not push for leaving the EU in any form. He wants to stay fully in and will keep us in.

Wasn't there a conspiracy going around that Soros wanted Corbyn gone and was behind that massive internal revolt to force him to resign??

>Henn’s team has tested an older model that aimed to predict skin colour from DNA. When they put it to work among southern African populations, “it literally predicted that people with the darkest skins would have the lightest skin”
Mmm, that's good science

Have you gone playing on the wreckage yet, like a kid in the Blitz?

hehehehehehehehehehehe

good post.

vocaroo.com/i/s0OvRYm1RnHi

i luv u ngubu

How does Corbyn's position differ from the Government's objectives? Sounds essentially the same, with different semantics.

REMAIN IN A CUSTOMS UNION

>muh hate crimes

>Tfw tired and retarded
Go to your comfy chair and have a two-hour-grandad bong. At least you can fix one of those things>Four dead in explosion
it's current year, and this is not even a happening, sigh, how far from civilization have we already fallen?
>muh cheddar
was trolling from the very beginning, and was treated as such
>Whilst that photo was being taken, her husband was sexually harassing some woman
''woman'' with her age on the clock

He wants us to remain in the customs union, he's trying to collapse the government by having tory (((remoaners))) side with him.

I hate Germanics and Scandinavians so much. My father is a handsome dark-haired Brit but my mother is a pink-skinned blonde haired abomination.

Any rumors?

But that's essentially the governments position, they want 'a' customs union as well with the EU. Just not 'the' customs union. But the EU commission have already shot this position down.

Anglos are Germanic you fucking twat.

None whatsoever, just a gas explosion. Really disturbed my wife, we shopped there all the time, she keeps thinking about how close it was.

Free English as a 2nd language schools for immigrants is a good idea

I thought this was going to be a joke, but you're right.

BASED SCIENTOLOGISTS.

Berry-faced football fans aren't even human let alone Anglo

> whatserface
where is joe cox hiding after that media hoax?
Any crisis actors or ex secret service know the popular destinations for actors who need to be away from media exposure?
I'd guess there are small secluded places dotted around the world.

She's on a beach in Israel with Grenville Janner

Don't be a meanie, user, it's not their fault their refugees, just let them all in

And? Maybe he dislikes Anglos. Everyone surrounding England (on this island) hates England, generally speaking.

For the record, I don't dislike them (I'm also one of them).

watching the speech live.

>let us not blame people for trying to escape bad places.

Idk it's all behind doors heresay where our dear leader sits making zero decisions for as long as possible. It's fucking enraging.

I don't even disagree with the problems he's highlighting being genuine concerns, but I don't see any implementable solutions coming from the man

Does that mean rightist Atheism is the biggest red pill you can take?

It's not clear water, they're saying the same thing just differently. The Government isn't "joining a customs" they're trying to rebuild a customs union in all but name which is exactly what Corbyn is proposing.

They're at opposite ends of the horseshoe, my dude

This is all Labour does desu
>Look at all this bad shit, we want it to be different. Somehow.
>Also aren't the Tories bastards.
>Vote for Corbyn.

Don't risk it hajar! Shit posting is fun but it can land you in Jail! Brit Sup Forums is dead

I'm lying in bed right now. I can't be bothered attending work when it's so cold

>my mother is a pink-skinned blonde haired
What a coincidence, so is mine.
Don't worry, if you breed with Fatima you can be brittany sure that such features will be gone

>The Voice of Coventry

That looks a bit too cold to be Baghdad desu Lad...

Yeah I'll never vote for this clown.

Just watched Corbyn speech. Confirmed for globalist no Borders communist. And those 65 million refugees who flee their own countries rather than trying to fix them should all be bought to Europe. Meaning we get a shit load here.god help us if this cunt gets in. Is there no party that is running on a policy of reducing immigration?

who the fuck was that god-awful woman standing next to Corbyn, trying to banter with the press?

His PR handler
Everyone's got one these days. Their job is to stop the politicians putting feet in mouths.

Lads why aren't you Young, Welsh and Pretty Minted?

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p05ncy2q/young-welsh-and-pretty-minted-series-1-episode-1

>Online superstar The Gonth makes a fat six-figure income on YouTube, and social influencer Erin makes £900 per Instagram post.
This is everything wrong with Europe

>Anglos are Germanic
All of them?

I'll breed with a French or Italian woman to get rid of those foul Scandi genes

Watch this lads it's fucking hilarious youtube.com/watch?v=9UAkt4ypUxE

Holy fuck I feel bad for you bongs.

I'm glad I've checked out of Brit/pol/ for a while. Labour has said the exact same fucking shit for 1 year. Hasn't changed one bit. Fuck. How boring.

wish I knew what was going on.

You'd probably even get better political discourse on /britfeel/ if you wanted an actual discussion.

Britain has had many invaders from Europe, the Roman empire, Normans and Vikings to Scotland, etc.

>Thinking that nu-Brits are Anglos
Typical colourblind Danecuck

>UK millennials are on track to be the most overweight generation since records began, health experts say.
>Based on population trends, more than seven in every 10 people born between the early 1980s and mid-90s will be too fat by the time they reach middle age.
>In comparison, about half of the "baby boomer" generation, born just after World War Two, were fat at that age.
bbc.co.uk/news/health-43195977

Literally the biggest strawman in history

#MoreInCommon #StopBrexit

Still not going to scrap the NHS though, are we?

This would actually be a really good ploy for rounding up lefties for gassing

There seems to be less fat people than ten years ago

>write a 500 words of propaganda material for us and we'll send you to learn about something that didn't happen

Inferior Poland trip. This is better. irvingbooks.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17559&cat=250&page=1
I'm taking my wife and kids on it, they think they're going to Butlins.

Is Lisa Nandy pregnant or just fat ?

Why would you want the NHS to be scrapped?

Or we could have mandatory fitness tests to access the NHS in the future.

I see less fat people as well. They must be inside crying into their jellyrolls.

Because the British population aren't responsible enough for it. They continue to act in a self-destructive manner, with the expectation that it'll be there to clean up after them. Evidence: Millenials 'set to be fattest generation'.

>jellyrolls.

Any other ....... rolls?

Nigel looking very old on dp.

Are Nige on Daily Politics

>we don't know what leave voters voted for
>implying staying in a customs union would count as leaving

same Labour lies for 2 years now

the tax payers own it so

>whatserface
Joke Ox

>the tax payers own it so

yes but they are not willing to pay for it
want to pay 3x more taxes ?

>staying in a customs union
Your politicians seem to have sold the country out. wait few more months and I think they will have more freedom of movement and join schengen too.

They've already relaxed visa norms for India and other countries.
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/uk/uk-eases-rules-gives-students-more-flexibility-for-work-visas/articleshow/62259849.cms

>The new immigration rules are set to be introduced from January 11.
>As per the new rules, foreign students can switch over to Tier-2 visa (or skilled worker visa) as soon as they complete their course.

What did they lie about?

>T' BBC 'AZ A RIEYT WING BIAS CUZ ANDROO NEAUL SUPPOURTS DA TORY'S

I don't care about the custom union, what I am worried about is how no one seems to want to remove ECHR jurisdiction from us

What are you user's having for lunch?

>andrew neil supports the toriesNeil was a vocal and enthusiastic proponent of British military involvement in Afghanistan, deriding those who opposed the war as "wimps with no will to fight", while labelling The Guardian as The Daily Terrorist and the New Statesman as the New Taliban for publishing dissenting opinions about the wisdom of British military involvement. For questioning whether "Bush and Blair are leading us deeper and deeper into a quagmire", Neil ridiculed Daily Mail columnist Stephen Glover, calling him "woolly, wimpy" and "juvenile". He compared Tony Blair to Winston Churchill and Osama bin Laden to Adolf Hitler, while describing the United States invasion of Afghanistan as a "calibrated response" and a "patient, precise and successful deployment of US military power".
Andrew Neil seems like a bluepilled pleb.

If you were married to that, wouldn't you?

What part of my country right or wrong do you not get?

>anime posting nonce

Didn't he hire Irving to write about Goebbel's diary when he was a newspaper editor?

No, there isn't a single one. And even if there were, as soon as they gained any traction, or before even, the international special interest groups responsible for the vast majority of policy making in the west would intervene. Their agenda will continue and there is nothing we can do about it unfortunately.

Good morning Bongs

What if the EU says "No" to a new customs union?

What is Labour's plan then?