WHO WOULD WIN

Who would win an ethnic war: Japan, Korea or China?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/new-finnish-chief-rabbi-born-in-israel-1.5225254
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only country that took 2 nukes to the face, and laid low making faggoty cartoons to mask our surprise comeback...

China > Japan > Korea is how it happened last time

Dunno. I do like the gooks, chinks and nips but the only country in Asia I "respect" and believe has any cultural output worth anything is Japan. Really the last place on Earth with any relative sanity, and that's saying a lot for an island of chronically depressed salarymen and moe anime watching shut-ins. As bad as they are, they will never be us.

Pakistan

Last time... as in WW2? Pretty sure Japan raped China so hard they had to deny it ever happened.
Japan > China > Korea

How can you win if you’re literally dying out?

thought China only got it's territory back because Americans defeated the Japs

>Who would win an ethnic war: Japan, Korea or China?

as things stand atm: china would win
if the countries had equal armies and population: japan would win
in a one-on-one fist fight: korea would win

japan obviously. They become our little brother somehow. wed fuck someone up for them any day.

eh, Japan. because
>honorary white
>only group that created high culture

Japan cucked both of them, would do so again if they abolished their pussified constitution

At least they’re dying out instead of being bred out

How is this even a question?
Japan of course.

Well considering china refers to half of Canada, Australia and NZ, as well as most of the pacific according to China...

Japan would still win.

>surprise comeback
I just became more scared of Japan than I am of China.

My money is on China because they have nukes and almost 2 billion people.

whites
non-whites interfighting is good for us

>How can you win if you’re literally dying out?

Japan will be fine. 127 million people now; in 1900 the population was 90 million and the civilization had already survived 2000 years.

Cities are overcrowded and AI/Robotics is going to make "manpower" more obsolete than ever. A Japan of 50 million would still take a century or more to reach even at currrent depop rates and it would be a very comfy place...comfy enough to start breeding again.

Mhmm, an average japanese has the best Chad-like jawline out of three so I have to go with Japan.

Everyone ITT that unironically thinks Japan or Korea could take on China in a war today is a literal retarded weeb or koreaboo.

How come out of 1000 Asian males only like 2 would be that attractive?

we need to set india on fire and let it burn white

The Chinese suck at war. They Zerg-rushed us in Korea and we killed 200,000 of those bastards and saved South Korea from being communist. This has benefitted the U.S. economy greatly since we have good trade agreements with South Korea and they make good products.

>2 billion barbarians that will chimp out if you don’t feed them their pesticide rice
Basically an encumberance

Who would win? Why the Jews of course.

Japan.
Koreans and chinks are degenerates, subhumams and without any genuine value under their liberal influence once in contact with western foreigners

more like china got its territory back thanks to the russians who invaded manchuria and gave back its territory to china

Probably the one with the Gundams

China is weak sauce
Japanese robots can build better Nukes than China.

Your bois are enthralled by animus that they start turning themselves intk traps.

one billion plus will win, just because of the maths
please neck yourself for starting an Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums

This desu. The "Le Japan is dying" meme is a Jewish plot to get them to mass import niggers and shitskins.

Stay strong Japan, you're our last hope.

chimp out if you don't feed them their pesticide rice, kek

China would win purely due to a massive numerical advantage, even if the nips and gooks teamed up.

I would have said Japan if it was Japan of WWII

But today, it would clearly be China

That said, too many people hate China so Japan would have a lot of allies

jap bros best bros

>our
Can English teachers even vote? Dumb larper.

stfu finland
dont you understand?
you just got your first rabbi
you'll understand soon.

Finland wades into debate.
Thinks it knows something.
haaretz.com/jewish/new-finnish-chief-rabbi-born-in-israel-1.5225254
GET A CLUE FINLAND.

Chinese culture literally impacted all of Asia outside of Indian subcontinent and Arabian peninsula.

China was the most important source of culture for centuries for a big chunk of the world throughout history

And their culture is still insular and unique, unlike India, Japan, and the dozens of SE Asian countries that are basically cultural mongrels

Obviously Korea pound for pound. But obviously China by manpower.

You know the modern Chinese are nothing like the ancient Chinese right? After mainland got sacked over and over by barbarians ancient Chinese culture took refuge in Japan and Taiwan and other small island nations

All these faces rook the same.

lacist

I have prosopagnosia, you ableist scum.

4channers.
we'd all get happening threads everyday for a long long time.

you underestimate the power of chinks, man.

I look at those faces and I think the Koreans are really having too much plastic surgery. Don’t look authentic.

>t. Chink covered in poo

>t.mutt in search of walmart to poo.

Sorry, I have my Japanese toilet wash my asshole hands free

>handsfree

No need to brag about a video recording of yourself doing it the arcane way

Chinese are stronger because they have that "army of ants" ruthless mentality.

>Japan. Easily.

Japan
The only Asian country that defeated the European empire.
Also Pearl Harbor.

> surprise comeback

When were you behind China and Korea to make a comback?

:3

Chinese do not know how to fight, what are you talking about?

And even if they try, 100 cruise missiles will suffice for the destruction of the HPP cascade at the Yangtze.

It's like flush the toilet.

Why is a purebred goblin making a mutt meme lmao

May i remind you that the mighty USSR was terrified of Mao launching a "People's War" even despite the Chinese military being badly equipped and having a small arsenal of nukes? They were scared and rightly so...look at what happened to the 56ers in Korea.

What does your shithole produce other than butter?

Korea is winning an "ethnic war" right now via trade and entertainment. Japan has backed out of spending and is suffering. Cool Japan is hemorrhaging money and its Japan's entertainment arm for non-Japan. Korea is dominating with China behind.

That Japanese guy has a good jaw, mirin.

Korea is non-country

All of those examples look like the celebs who have had massive plastic surgeries done

The real people in any of these countries do not look like this

And then they destroyed it with gommunism. Fuck Chinese they are insects.

North Korea

Best Korea

You are so uneducated. The Chinese have no fucking history anymore. Its been erased due to the Mongolian rule of China. Muh Great Wall of China
pshhh

The Japanese guy looks like an asian chad

stfu all u have is anime and censored AV

China>korea>japan

Chinese population is too big to lose and japan only has the jsdf so they're fucked. Korea and japan are kind of equal though imo

lol retarded ass americans don't know what efficiency means. they think popping el gremlin kids is the solution to everything.

>nation's president is bff with Trump
>STILL haven't nuked Red China
Today's your day to stop being a pussy, user.

And best girl is Jap girl here

White man, because he would fuck all 6 of those qt looking things.