HAPPENING - NASA TO BUILD ARK

so my mom was watching tv at night, the german n-tv channel which is our news channel and they said that earth will collide with a different solar system and they plan to build a huge space ship to house thousandth of people and also animals.

they said they will start building it in 2030.

could this be the new world order, where certain "chosen ones" will be brought to a new solar system with a habitable world and it will be the materialistic heaven aka hell and everyone else dies?

some time ago on /x/ this topic was very high.
there was a prophecy or something that said that the illuminati will take a few chosen people, colonize another world, this will then be the place where lucifer rules for 1000 or maybe eternity and it will be hell aka materialistic heaven and the rest who "vanish", those who remain on this world will go to heaven.
this was the prophecy.

it urged people not to go to that new place.

anyone know what im talking about?

they brought that in n-tv last night.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvnow.de/ntv/n-tv-dokumentation/das-universum-reise-zu-den-sternen-2018-02-25-23-08-00/player
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you see proofs?
No proofs.

Try sticking to your meds.

HABBEENING

i'd rather stay on earth for the collision than get on that gay ark. i imagine the selection process is going to be totally fucked.

I would rather this life end so I can try the next one.

>n-tv
>night

Stop watching ancient aliens tier documentary you stupid cunt. It's all speculations and science fiction...

If we are confirmed kill, I'm going to consume the biggest amount of LSD a person ever took.

OP HERE; I FOUND THE VIDEO!
BEWARE ITS IN GERMAN THO

tvnow.de/ntv/n-tv-dokumentation/das-universum-reise-zu-den-sternen-2018-02-25-23-08-00/player

>earth will collide with a different solar system
The closest thing to this happening is a red dwarf star that will pass by the outer edge of the oort cloud in about 70,000 years

I wouldn't worry about it.

This is why they've been pushing 23 and me everywhere

link not working

go back to /scanner/, Alex needs your help

Name of program on n-tv and date/hour of transmission?

They are trying to escape God's wrath but they will fail. I prefer to die on earth.

Also our galaxy will eventually collide with the sagittarius galaxy... In several billion years

I'm with you.

25.2. 2018
23:05
Das Universum - Reise zu den Sternen

Thanks. Don't worry I'm well trained to endure loud chattering in Holland Dutch, so the risk of auditory nerve damage from acute exposure to German is low.

Let me join you Swissbros

Belgiƫ nee!

There is no next.

sorry I'm in a witty mood today but my humour sucks

What would be the point of such an ark? You can't go anywhere else after the collision, you're just stuck floating in space. Hopefully you managed to stay in orbit around one of the two suns because if not you're fucked

op here, after watching the docu it turns out it was just a common docu, my mom merely overacted. sorry!

why would i help alex, hes an enemy of mine. and hes being hated by the scanners the same way as me.

its been pretty hard to find lately stateside :-/ can i join the fun?

youre on medkit. we used to get papertabs called red dragons, about 280 mg if memory served. i once tripled dropped. you will see some things

You are talking about a nation who can't win a war after 17 years, of crumbling infrastructure, one that needs to pay Russia to send her shit to space, of mounting debt up to never before seen levels.....do try harder next time.

Yeah, NASA has all this funding man and this has been all over the news and the two galaxies are not going to take billions of years but in fact only hundreds to collide - also a 'collision' with another galaxy is going involve a lot of heavenly bodies colliding with each other (it is not)

You are a complete idiot.

Hold on hold on... isn't this the plot of Salvation? the TV-Series that ran like last summer? I think it's supposed to be coming for season 2 this summer. The only difference is that instead of an asteroid it's "another solar system" lmao.

"some time ago on /x/ this topic was very high.
there was a prophecy or something that said that the illuminati will take a few chosen people, colonize another world, this will then be the place where lucifer rules for 1000 or maybe eternity and it will be hell aka materialistic heaven and the rest who "vanish", those who remain on this world will go to heaven."

Wait what? the 1000 year rule thing is a biblical theme and in bible it's said that Jesus will rule for a 1000 years a.k.a millenia lol. Now that I think about it, I think there was also this one TNG episode where the inhabitants of some random planet had made a deal with Lucifer to live well for some time but then Lucifer would come at a designated time and rule the planet for a 1000 years. It was later found out by the TNG crew that Lucifer was just some kind of a hologram or something, you could probably learn more by doing a google search.

>annihilationism

the milky way galaxy is technically already colliding with another galaxy

yeah the andromeda galaxy.

*andromeda

>earth will collide with a different solar system

>the absolute state of germans
our media is such a meme we get reddit spacing Kevins making posts like this now.

You are fake news. kys kike