Asian gfs

Why do you not have an Asian gf yet Sup Forums? Do you really want some white whores leftover roast beef trimmings?

pathetic how the alt right worship white women, when these women hate losers like themselves, and have no interest in nationalism

I believe it will be possible to grind down Alt Right morale, and show them the logic of IQ nationalism

>alt right worship white women,

Alt right hate white women

all females are whores, no matter the collor
Im waiting either for robowaifus or waifus from outer space, whatever happens first

But I do have an Asian gf user

In the age of air travel it would be retarded not to have a chink GF / BF

what do you think I'm here for?

There are not many Asians in Germany. Unless you count in Vietnamese.

>muh honolulu aliums meme
Chinks are subhumans and anyone with an attraction to them is suppressing a deep pedophilia

it must really suck being a paki

Cuz I'm a faggot.

yes, asians are unironically hotter because they look younger

my biggest fear is to date an asian hottie, but she has the downs and I cant really tell the difference
all other asians would laugh behind my back

I shall post this thing every time I can until Sup Forums acknowledges the very truth. Accept that white women are whores. Only Asian women can save the genetics of white men.

> Not infected by feminism
> Respect her husband
> Pure skin
> They take good care of them
> They look like they are 20 in their 40
> Tight pussy
> Have only girlfriend
> She will give you smart and beautiful babies who will become doctors and engineers
> Cook well
> Stay at home
> Are very conservatives
> Do not drink
> Do not smoke
> Do not take drugs
> Are more intelligent than the average woman
> THEY ARE THE PERFECT WIFE !!!

the absolute state of Br*tmutts. No wonder you are a shithole

Take the yellow pill

They have flat round faces which look childlike.

Why not just like all pretty women of all races? Also, East Asia and the rest of the world (except the middle east) isn't too far behind the west anyway. But yeah asian women are really qt

>tfw no jap gf

because theyre soulless insect people with shitty personalities and small bodies more boylike than western women. They have no hips, no ass, rarely any tits. Theyre less fertile, theyre too submissive and I feel no connection to their slanty eyed faces however OK they might look.

>jap girl

can you post real girls instead of androids now