Thick Millennials

Are you ready /pol for the new liberal fat flakes.

bbc.com/news/health-43195977

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5421889/Brighton-man-sells-10-KFC-bargain-buckets-100-each.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you ready boys

10/10 would invite this group to their yacht party...if they want to get the insurancy for the yacht.

That's ironic considering that my generation, gen Z (1994-2010) are very active physically, that's been the norm ever since I went to school and it will probably continue being the norm.

Whats wrong with her ankles?

>Liberal fat flakes
More like frosted snowflakes

I got really angry when I watched that documentary about people getting paid thousands from the government for being too fat to work. When can we purge these cunts

Who the fuk are those millenials? Those born in the 80's? 90's?

thankfully our millenials are going through a fitness boom

>If the girl from Lazytown told you to do pushups on broken glass you would.

I can't imagine why.

>Bonus incentive your millenial parents are obese fucks telling you how great being fat is while they try to locate their genitals underneath the folds so one day they can adopt your sibling anyway who will be a genetic stranger hopefully marginally interested enough in your "family" to stay until xer's old enouh to work.

This isnt true. why are avocados flying off the shelves?

unless fast food is still cool in Europe? not larping just curious now. why did mcdonalds close thousands of joints in NAmerica last year...gonna be honest I see less fat people than I can remember and was born 93'

>not buying your food and cooking it for yourself
>buys packaged food and becomes fattest Country on planet

what did UK mean by this.

Have to be the 80's you had more sugar from then through the 90s. Then the health food craze hit.

dumb frogposter

It's pretty depressing
Here we have the biggest sluts, some of the biggest women, highest immigration rates in the world thanks to having some of the most retarded people.
How's a guy supposed to settle down when he's surrounded by trash

Millenyfats btfo.

GD I really don’t like fat women. I don’t get how some guys are into “BBW’s.”

Hooking up with one every once in a while is alright. But my biggest fear is getting married to a woman and she blows up after having two kids.

And all this fat positive bs in the media is a bunch of garbage. I want models with tight, slim bodies, not some fat bitch that looks like 40yo at the grocery store.

why am I suddenly hungry

No surprise

>kids are very active

No shit dumb faggot. This is also about bongs, not cucks

I didn't think you guys actually ate whales?

Eating a diet of cock and soy makes U fat?

My parents aren't millenials, I was born in 98, my dad is a boomer and my mom is.. whatever generation came after the boomers? Anyway my mom grew up during the 80's which is when fitness started to get trendy and my dad played alot of sports growing up and eventually I myself got into soccer, and my mom would take me to the gym frequently as well as take me out on runs, then during puberty around 12-15 I turned into a pathetic emo edgelord, and it wasn't until I was around 16 that I started working out again, I mainly ran, played sports like soccer for fun, and did Calisthenics. Then I started tagging along with my mum to the fire station to workout with machines and whatever free weights they had when I was 17 and before I turned 18 I got myself a gym membership and at first I mainly fucked around in the gym before I eventually started to focus on getting stronger and bigger. So here I stand at 20 years old, fatter and stronger than I have ever been, going to go on a cut next month, I really don't feel comfortable at around 18% bodyfat it feels really unnatural for me.

Yeah my ex was always showing me fat positivity shit on instagram and saying "doesn't she look good"
And then being awkward when I said no
No surprises that she ballooned up since

I was thinking this the other day walking around, every other woman you see is fat, obese levels of fat too.

I'm talking about my age bracket, those born between 95 and 00.

Underrated

hahaha yup true story

Pastel blok.jpg

This is what we are up against. Lel.

>I was born in 98
>my dad is a boomer

That’s really unlikely user. Boomers are the post WW2 children. So unless your dad was already in his mid 50s he’s a gen X

Fattest, gayest, poorest, shitest generation.

My dad was born 1959. Boomers are those born between 48 to 64 I believe. Unless I've gotten it entirely wrong and he's Gen X.

Boomer confirmed

That's britbongs and burgers genetics. Everybody else is fine.

They'll be on a Twitch channel near you, doing "social eating"

>thankfully our millenials are going through a fitness boom
FITNESS DOUGHNUT INTO MY MOUTH

It's like they set up these headlines to say: "Hey Millennials, why don't you just kill yourself? t. Boomer"

>tfw millennial and almost down to 60kg
Almost one fucking year of cutting/eating clean and working out semi-regularly and I'm finally getting there. And no, I'm not a skeleton, just a 1,73cm manlet. Will be doing a slow bulk to 70 once I hit my goal.

Sit on my face and make my problems go away

>Everybody else is fine.
EU just greenlit High fructose corn syrup as legal for consumption.

Europe will become the fattest continent at this rate.

1.73cm is the global average. I wouldn't call you a manlet, just short-ish.

lol 1.73 meters. fucked it up.

I found out the most effective way to lose a bit of weight is through soup.

Soup all day, soup almost every day.
It's awesome because I personally never really get tired of soup.
It's also very savory so I don't get that "I'm still starving" feeling I get from salads.

I have gone a few years at a time with out a "date", and still i never would have touched a fat chick because i have self respect

The wall of fat encapsulating her leg is being pulled downward by the force of gravity, thus making a crease at the border between the leg and foot.

tldr; she's a fat bitch

nice work hans.

Fuck off maddox

>ankles
those are cankles, toothpastebro. caused by fatism.

Avocados are 85% FAT. Or were you larping?

>the new liberal fat flakes.
not in my country I don't live in the US

good luck bitches

>be 1,73
>born german
You're either extremely unlucky or a t*rk subuman.

Thanks guys, really appreciate it. It feels great to finally be able to look at my own body again and not feel like shit.
Sick digits. Also yeah, soup works well for me also.

I weigh 79 kilos at 176 cm and 18% bodyfat. It's high time for me to go on a cut, lol.

>Accidental trip post on my non native board
OHH NOOO

D... Does this actually work?
I'm asking for a friend

I was at 83 a year ago so get started now and you'll be good before you know it.

So most of you guys posting in this thread are fat millennials right?

Also the most black/brown

Not a coincidence

Uh why is TRS and Spencer on that list?
They name the Jew, they are explicitly pro white
Are you mad because public figures exist or something?

Yep, still though it's almost impossible for me to do cardio during the winter, just sitting on an exercise bike or running on a treadmill is so fucking boring. If it's summer then I can just take my bike out or go for a run for miles on end. Only kind of cardio I like during the winter are playing indoor sports or doing circuit training. Only problem is that I prefer doing that with other people and to motivate people to do that can be pretty difficult.

They don't have to move anymore.
They are just ordering food and groceries to their homes.

Most of the millennials aren't fat either, but their habits will lead them to being fat fucks later in life.

it's not that hard to lose weight without cardio at 16-20% bodyfat. Just try to eat under 1700 calories or whatever works for you.

>I've been found out

Yep. Seen it happen. You might be able to chug beer after beer and stay skinny in your early 20's but sooner or later reality kicks the shit out of you.

My maintanence is around 1883 which you can hit in around 2 meals, so yeah cutting isn't that difficult as long as you know your maintenance and you don't forget to work out and doing a moderate amount of cardio (20 minutes is enough for the afterburn effect to kick in).

Fats are essential, hence essential fatty acids. There are many nutrients we can't absorb without fat. They're called fat soluble. Avocados are loaded with good shit.

This

>essential
Yes, in moderation, as in about 50 grams/day, which is maybe a quarter of an avocado. And then no other fat from any other source. Whatever, keep pounding them down.

You might as well just accept it man. White women always let themselves go

>the generation with no sense of self responsibility lead their bodies to unhealthiness and obesity
Shocking, in fact it’s downright astounding

I just restrict my carb intake to 50g/day and most of what I do get comes from veggies.

>1,73
Lucky you, I am 2,05 m and I hate it. I want to be shorter.

>This isnt true
I'm afraid it is, leaf.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5421889/Brighton-man-sells-10-KFC-bargain-buckets-100-each.html

Jesus fuck the men of our generation are soo fucked since the majority of women to choose from are fat disgusting cows with high expectations. I fucking despise the boomers for fucking our generation over like this.

WE GOTTA HELP GEN Z BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

implying eating fat makes you fat, its about the calories nigga

Wait it really comes in bags? What the fuck leaf!?

>can't differentiate between healthy and unhealthy fats
>American education

Oh shit, now they can't say we only win participation awards.

>Generation BRRRAAAAAAPPPP
Also that's because most millennials in the US are Mexicans anyway

Like warning colorations on a poisonous animal, this let's you separate the wheat from the chaff

>1.73cm
Congratulations you are smaller than a cockroach. You Turkish?

This is a good point, the men are generally quite thin/normal.
The woman however are exploding with fatness.

Hell yeah my juanito is more than ready.

I'm 5 lbs over ideal but not overweight even by Japanese standards (I checked), so no. Started my bodyweight routine back up, realized my ass looked a bit flabby. I get an hour of cardio every other day already.
Actually a good point. I have never seen a mexican over age 30 who wasn't obese. Something like 3/4 of negresses are obese. Once we remove taco those numbers may come down.

And sex changed

good work bro.

so far.

it can always get worse :)

Mother fucker i’m old
>98
>haha this lil niggy youn-
>he’s 20
>what the actual fuck

MICHELE O!
GET MOVING
SCHOOL LUNCHES