BONGCOP HATE THREAD

Why are britpolice such degenerates?

Other urls found in this thread:

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/police-officer-caught-child-sex-14126879
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ive seen many a meme about bongs, but this would be ridiculous. provide sauce.

cocaine.

Stop sending gypos to beg in London Bulgaria

we'll send them all, you need more diversity

does it switch between being police and not-police?

Thats very efficent.

>i want to get searched by a female
ok
>i want to be searched by a male
give me 5 seconds

so glad i converted to islam desu

So does this cop pay tax twice now, as 2 identities and such... also what happens if the male would be sued for a crime but then he transforms into the female version and the male can't be touched anymore

>Be brit
>Need directions
>See cop nearby
>"Excuse me sir, could you show me the way to PartAndParcel Station please?"
>"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR ASSUMING MY GENDER, CITIZEN SHITLORD"
>"I'm terribly sorry ma'am. I just need directions."
>"YOU ARE UNDER ARREST AGAIN FOR ASSUMING MY ARREST GENDER IS FEMALE, SEXIST SHITLORD"

Is this just the new good cop bad cop?

Yep. Men can't strip search women here. If they're hot quickly become female and strip search them. If they're ugly say you're male and get another officer to do it.

Wakanda shit is this?

Because bongistan is a nation of degenerates

degenerate shitty citizens like that Owen journalist faggot

God damn I fucking hate the U.K.

So if this cop decides to switch genders halfway between a traffic stop I could go to jail for using the wrong pronoun?

Wish trump would declare this place a shithole

Soon all of the UK is going to come to a stop 5 times a day.

Stealing your women blackboi

Must have been the first course of action for faggot related

Good one poo bro

Things like this will go well with their thriving Muslim population.

Round boi

Officer Tally Tucker

Nuke us please. I feel like the only normal human left here. Going closer than 2 miles to a large town is like entering a madhouse/brothel.

This would be perfect for US cops. They could merely blame a shooting on their other persona.

A little butthurt about being deported, are we?

I think we more feel sorry for you than hate you

>Nuke us please. I feel like the only normal human left here. Going closer than 2 miles to a large town is like entering a madhouse/brothel.

State of you cunts.

I applied for the Police as a white ex Army guy, didnt even get through the first stage.

So next time i changed my race to Black, and for some crazy reason i got invited to the next stage.

Funny that.

We got better police than your shitty trigger-happy Amerifat cops

PC Plod

nope, never been there and i probably will never go there mostly bcuz of the shit weather

"ROIGHT CALLUM, GIVE US A HAND WHILE I NICK THIS PLONKER"

"Ummmm no sweaty, Im Abi today so that means im a 60kg 4'8 midget, theres no way I could back you up :). Im also reporting you to Cressida Dick when we get back to the station for transphobia."

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/police-officer-caught-child-sex-14126879

>Police officer caught with child sex abuse images walks free from court

The most pathetic thing I've seen all day.

>this is what Anglos fought for in WW2

jej

>bongcop

LGTSS

Im am terribly terribly sorry for the state of your nation and I really hope things get better for you and your people

kek

I do not speak to or otherwise interact with any non-whites or sexual perverts. These officers would be utterly useless to send to deal with men like me over any incident. They would have only violence as an option as not word one of co-operation will pass my lips. Only curses and abuse will i utter.