America... You fear to go into those lands. The jews miscegenated too greedily and too deep...

America... You fear to go into those lands. The jews miscegenated too greedily and too deep. You know what they awoke in the darkness of New York City... El Diablo...

Fuck off shareblue

Aren't you from that country that use to be Sweden pre 2015?

D E E P E S T L O R E

This is what you get mutts, this is what you get for not bombing Auschwitz with you planes! FUCKING KARMA! GET BLACKED!

Lot of angry Swedes this morning.

What drives the Jew to keep making such self-destructive long term decisions?

Fuck you and your anti semitism, pol, or we will flood you with another round of boatloads of niggers

Yeah, I see you in the other thread too. Keep trying, I'm sure there is some newfag waiting to be pissed at this post.

Dude stop it

They were Europeans once. Taken by the Dark Powers. Tortured, and mutilated. A ruined and terrible form of life. And now... perfected. My fighting Bur-ger.

ger

ger ?

It began with the forging of the great banks. Three were given to the dutch, tall, greediest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the German kings, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine banks were gifted to the race of Anglos who above all else desire power. For within these banks were bound the strength and will to govern each race. But they were all of them deceived... For another bank was made. In the land of Israel, in the fires of Jerusalem, the dark lord Rotschild forged in secret a master bank to control all others. And into this bank he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life, one bank to rule them all. One by one the free lands of the west fell to the power of the (((bank))). But there were some who resisted. A last alliance of Germans and Italians marched against the armies of the jew. And on the slopes of Moscow, they fought for the freedom of Europe.

The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.

Not all those who wander are lost..

That was great, well done.

Who’s going to be the king to lead us into battle, that’s the question.

A wanderer. Strider, they call him. Doesn't talk much. What his right name is, I've never heard.

>save Jews
>REEEEEEE YOU DIDN'T SAVE US GOOD ENOUGH

There is actually wisdom in this post and OP doesn't even know it

Do not try to reason with them. They are the Askhenazim, goldwraiths. Neither living nor dead. At all times they feel the presence of the bank..drawn to the power of the one.

Keked

Alt f4 the jews.