This is powerful

Just be quite and grab an AR15*

Why you care for Feminism, Molestation, Voting, Equal Rights, Rape, Battery, Assault when you can just be quite?

also synonymous for “I want black cock”

Because feminism, voting, equal rights, anti-rape, and anti-assault guns are uplifting things that actually help progress the world. Meanwhile racism, sexism, homophobia, islamophobia, mexiphobia, hispaniphobia, fascism, colonialism, nationalism, capitalism, transphobia, and mysoginy are things that divide us and tear us apart and makes the world go backwards

>>>/plebbit/

Thats bait my brothers

We agree that overboarding, BASELESS racial supremacism is a bad thing -
If studing racial differences,
wanting children to look like you, etc.
is what you call racist, that racisim is not a bad thing

If you mean holding women like cattle and treating them like property (look at radical Islam)
is a bad thing -
Traditional familiy values and the desire to have children is ESSENTIAL for existence.
If you call not accepting demographic collapse sexist, then sexism is not a bad thing

Fellow LGBT are not a problem, tolerance is a good thing, can may love and fuck however they want -
Overboaring LGBT Hysteria and gender-mixup indoctrination of children is going to far.

Why be trans, gay, thot, or nigger, when you could just be gassed?

> Powerful
ShariaBlue.
Saged

How does feminism progress the world? Through increase of divorce? Through the destruction on the traditional family unit? Capitalism has taken millions out of poverty. Islam is most things you stated to make the world regress. Whether you dislike Mexicans or not has nothing to do with the development of your country. Nationalism makes people sacrifice individual, temporary pleasure in name of helping one's nation. Some individual trannies and gays don't hurt nor help society, but crypto-forcing kids to become something other than cis and straight as you SJW are wont to do is what makes the world go backwards. Imagine if all the millions invested in gender studies were invested instead in space travel or medicine.

Why stay here when you can just go back?

It is powerful. We can jerk each other off as anons online but in rl the moment someone better looking, more popular with more social proof calls you out on your politics you're immediately BTFOd, like the runt chimpanzee in the tribe. Real life is all about your status not your arguments

>when you could be just quiet?

I guess that's the motto the girls in hollywood said to themselves every night when *stein fucked them

The only thing I can argue is that it's inevitable
as time progresses (since 10,000 years) tribes merge, languages die, races mix, and everyone gets more connected. In sci fi games you play the humans, not the Belgians or the Burmese

>How does feminism progress the world?
Because people should have a voice. Duh! Why silence peoples views? This isn't the dark ages.

>family unit
Why do you blame this on feminism? It could be the males going wrong for all you knew

>Nationalism makes people sacrifice individual, temporary pleasure in name of helping one's nation.
No it just creates false division, hence more wars. All because

>shut up and let degeneracy proliferate

Trump's getting his bail money ready.

>EU flag.
>women are the best.
>men are to blame.
You must be a female.. By the way telling "racists" to shut up won't make em shut up.

want to make progress? How about stop inflation and letting in shitskins who cause said inflation?

It’s good advice. I started going out with a girl like her, who was all about feefees and emotionally driven from the stuff college was teaching her.

Big tits, gorgeous young, dumb thing. I just politely nodded and was pounding her daily two dates later. Never told her my views or how much of a dumb whore I thought she was. I even managed to stick my cock in her mouth whenever I felt like it, (regardless of what she was doing) after convincing her how empowering it was. She fucking believed it and would suck like her absent father’s approval depended on it

She proceeded to empty my balls twice a day for the next month because she was convinced that was her in control of her sexuality, until I told her to stop being a whore and pursue a real degree (she was in communications)

why be a woman when you can be a man

Pick one, faggot.

memeflags gtfo

You could also get out of fiat currency and inflation will dissapear overnight.

Lol do you even know the meaning of powerful ?

>>women are the best.
>>men are to blame.
I never said that. The burden is on you blaming women for the family unit

In fact, you're the only one saying
>men are the best
>feminism/women are to blame

Please take your opinion to Saudi Arabia and report back on how well it flies.

I wish crypto could take off again

Multicultural and multiracial societies are unnatural constructs based on the principle idea of egalitarianism which is itself a revolt against nature. They need state violence to enforce and only succeed in breeding ethnic tensions.

Queen Victoria may as well be the most based Queen in history

that weak-ass bait

>why be.....
because I like being normal

why be a faggot when you could be just be dead?

Why is it always the EU flag ?

The only thing here that is powerful is the throbbing jewish cock in your ass.