Reminder that any and all "solutions" to mass shootings other than banning these is a republican deflection

Reminder that any and all "solutions" to mass shootings other than banning these is a republican deflection

The right absolutely does not care about solutions. All their proposals, from arming teachers to wanting to fire the sheriff, to talking about mental health, are a reaction to calls for gun control. If nobody was calling for gun control, the right would propose absolutely nothing.

Notice how its only now, after dozens of school shootings, that republicans are actually pushing for "arming teachers" or what not now that students are going out there and being activists. Its simply a rush to take a position on an issue, because they don't want to be stuck.

This just proves what we've been saying: republicans care about their guns more than kids. Period.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8hyQDQPEsrs
washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-used-to-think-gun-control-was-the-answer-my-research-told-me-otherwise/2017/10/03/d33edca6-a851-11e7-92d1-58c702d2d975_story.html?utm_term=.0f85ddc248c0
youtube.com/watch?v=OYutW07_dKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>satan
>truth

millions of gun owners > a few 56% goblin kids

Sounds good to me.

shALL

Reminder that the current High Score Record Holder of school shootings used pistols. Don't be a faggot.

Pretty close. Actually republicans like having kids shot dead.

Every time a kid dies, that means lefties are going to scream about gun control. Then people who want to protect their rights will go out and buy more guns filling the pockets of capitalist piggy republicans.

Shoot more kids! Shoot more kids! That's the new slogan for the GOP.

not have the right to own a gun unless in a well regulated militia

It's very considerate of you shills to all use THE EXACT SAME stock AR15 photo so we can instantly identify your posts....

I wish I could be part of a militia.

Its the second picture on google images dipshit

10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

Wasted

SAGE

Already a settled matter via Supreme Court (Heller case). You're wrong.

Next non argument please, we can bang out your ignorance in 10 min, keep going.

Allthe EVIDENCE and Statistics Prove YOU WRONG faggot

youtu.be/8hyQDQPEsrs

S_ _ _

Yeah and that's how we can instantly tell you're completely ignorant on the subject and disregard your shitty thread.

Not

No they're not. Progressive Democrats just want to use the excuse politicize the the events to get their agenda going and don't give a shit about the kids at all.

Even if you are right, the Dem's don't give a shit about the kids either. The'yd rather script things to what they want rather than let people decide.

t. JFK Democrat.

BAN PUBLIC SCHOOLS
REPLACE W/ ONLINE LEARNING
>no more bullying leading to shootings
>no more teachers on gibs
>no more free lunch gibs
>no more indoctrination

OP can you explain why you specifically want to ban AR15's?

washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-used-to-think-gun-control-was-the-answer-my-research-told-me-otherwise/2017/10/03/d33edca6-a851-11e7-92d1-58c702d2d975_story.html?utm_term=.0f85ddc248c0

>ban alcohol
>alcohol still widely used in America
>violent black market springs up to supply the demand and rampant smuggling across international borders into the US along with home made rotgut
>learn the law just doesn't fucking work and ultimately repealed
>ban drugs
>drugs still widely used across America
>violent black market springs up to supply the demand and rampant smuggling across international borders into the US along with home made bathtub meth, and home grown weed
>eventually state by state they're legalizing weed because the war on drugs just isn't working and is creating more violence than it "solves"

Now you want to ban guns, and think everyone's just going to follow the law and all the guns are going to disappear? What kind of fantasy world do you think you live in? You don't even want to secure the borders to hinder smuggling. You want open borders and think a ban is going to solve your problems instead of just give the cartels a new product to smuggle over the border into the hands of criminals.

*blocks your path*

>let's ban the ARs
>there's only 10s of millions of them in the US
>as soon as we ban them, they disappear!
>surely no one will be able to find one to commit a mass shooting in the future
Being a democrat/progressive/lefty is being a brainlet

Can you please stop pretending this is about children?

If you cared about child deaths you wouldn't choose to attack a constitutional right and a mode of death that sits at the literal bottom of causes of death of children (a people in general).

Hell, death by AR15 even sits at the bottom of gun deaths as a whole.

So since you clearly aren't all about muh children, and the fear isn't supported by facts, why not just say your true motivation?

A lazy do nothing solution to the problem. I don't care what the digits say. Banning guns isn't going to put families back together and undo the decades people damage caused by mass migration and the drug war

>not mentioning diversity and ((them)) messing with the minds of the population.
This is why it almost never happened before the 1960. Sage for this bait thread.

Well, no shit. It's a smoke screen because it's hard to run on the platform

>We need guns to shoot leftists who openly want to bypass the law to strip others of their rights

2016 FBI crime table:

-374 people killed by ALL rifles
-656 people were beaten to death with “hands, fists, feet, etc"

300 million people, 400+ million guns, and "only" 374 people killed by rifles. That is an astoundingly low amount, not just relative to the amount of guns but overall in a country this large.

I want to believe

You don't have to believe, those are the facts.

Rifles are rarely used in crimes, they just get the attention from these school shootings.

The Rats don’t really care about gun control. They know the high water mark of gun control passed 20 years ago. What you are seeing is the Rats abandoning the “DACA Dreamers”. They realized that Trump had oumaneuvered them on the DACA fight and so used this shooting as a maneuver to outflank Trump with gun control. Now that what they have actually accomplished with this is the exposure of Sherrif Israel and DWS home district as a hotbed of incompetence and corruption the kike media and the Rats are going to need a new story in the news cycle to pivot to something else. I would look for it today. I wont say “false flag” or coordinated conspiracy but all the players in the kike media pretty well know their role by now.

I don't believe anything you say super satan

Believe my man. People forget how large and populous the US is, and with wall to wall coverage of every "real" mass shooting (like Vegas) and plenty of false flags, it leads one to believe we just constantly end up in gun battles here.

Literally less common that death by lightening strike. Far more people killed by illegal aliens that AR-15s.

"Far more people killed by illegal aliens that AR-15s"

Exactly my friend.

>what is green text ;)

The kike media is nothing but propaganda. 100%.

>If nobody was calling for gun control, the right would propose absolutely nothing.

If the Right had their way we would just guard our schools. It's not that hard. In fact if the Right had their way we would have NRA certified instructors on campuses teaching and volunteering their time to guard the campus. We already know these methods work. We use it to guard our money at banks. We use it to guard people in corporate offices.

We also used the same methods to stop gang violence in ghetto schools. Nobody balked when mandatory backpack checks and metal detectors were installed in ghettos schools in the 80s and 90s to stop gang violence. We still use those methods and they work well. I went to one of those ghetto schools in the late 90s.

The Right could stop the shootings tomorrow but the Left doesn't want that. They Left wants to use our kids as political tools for gun control. The Left wants an "assault weapons" ban. That wouldn't stop the shootings. Shooters would just use a handgun which is easier to acquire, cheaper and easier to conceal.

Admit it, you fucking shill, this isn't about protecting kids. It's about taking away our rights. We care about our kids and their future in this shit hole country. You shortsighted retarded faggots care only about control.

Please try to take them. it's well beyond time to cull you idiots from the heard for what you've done to our country and for what you're trying to do to our kids. Plus it's getting crowded in the US. If the population dropped by 80-100 million it would be breddy comfy.

>solutions" to mass shootings other than banning these
Fun Fact: When you plan on banning these remember it takes more than four armed police officer to confront one teenager with an AR15

Banning guns prevents gun cr....

So what do you propose? What's your "solution"? Somehow making gun not exist anymore? Good luck with that libshit.

THIS
best get ever

TIME TO GET RID OF GUNS

mental health is a privilege, not a right, so listening to republicans drone on about it being the problem is how you know they will never do anything about it

Posting in bred
Even i have semi
Time for a purge fellow burgers

DC vs Hellar case by the supreme court says the 2nd amendment applies to individual persons.

But keep trying to convince the uninformed on social media :^)

>ban assault rifles
>kid just buys a pistol instead and gets just as many kills because an AR is literally no more dangerous and a pistol

normies are fucking stupid

So what are you gonna do about it?

>Claim Donald Trump is literally Hitler and fear fascist regime
>want to disarm all the people so that the fascist regime is the only ones with guns

Liberal logic.

>wants citizens to give up their arms
>doesn't want to get rid of nukes or talk about that as a much bigger threat to us
WHY?

banning never works
your problem is a bunch of fucking retards on opiates and anti-depressants which kills all emotions
that shit is like chemo therapy for human emotion. this will only get worse

unfortunately this

No you don't. The government would have you on a short-list. If any serious gun legislation happened it would probably affect you first.

10/10 user

(((May not have been entirely true)))

BE

This. What the fuck is wrong with them?

>wants to do mass shooting
>oh no, evil assault weapons are banned/heavily restricted
>wait, this non threatening Mini 14 with a wooden stock and 3rd mag is a legal hunting weapon
>buy it
>buy illegal 30rd mags (and some cheap tapco-tier accessories because i really don't know what i'm doing)
>commit mass shooting
>79 kills, 0 deaths! new solo high score!
>be Anders Behring Breivik

>muh fuggin gestapo 'n' sheeeiit
This argument is boomer-tier. Lead the narrative, user.

The undefined term "mass shooting" is not a deflection from the massive crime rates in blue cities or the current FBI's heavy corruption? Bernie can still win, too, right?

If Trump were to completely ignore the results of the 2020 election, had the US military on his side, and disbanded congress claiming that the gridlock was preventing America from being great again, replaced all federal courts and the supreme court with hand picked judges, what would you do? What exactly would you do when you got your wish and the populace was disarmed? Oh you can march and protest sure, till Trump turns the National Guard on you like they did at Kent State in 1970.

I bet the Saudi Arabia scenario happens before 2020 and the Marxists get dealt with.

Liberals willingly disarm themselves and that's why Nixon could get away with murdering college students protesting the Vietnam war. A bunch of disarmed hippies who don't shoot back are nothing but victims in the making. Liberals you'd think would understand why its important to be armed considering history like that.. but time and time again they somehow rationale that the government having a monopoly on force is a good thing. Even when it's a right wing Government that opposes everything they stand for.

The gun attached does not even have sights
Obviously b8

Surprise, they're literal mongoloids who can't stand reality.

underrated comment, my nip friend

>buying stuff is evil
>posts from a computer

Were you finished with bleach when you were still in your mom?

the only way to solve this problem is to make guns less scary

>Being schooled on your own laws by a country you nuked twice

pic related

if you make all guns as shitty as the Desert Eagle i'm sure nobody will use one in the streets again.

yeah the recoil is ridicolous

It's weird but I side with liberals on a lot of things socially (abortion, civil rights, ending the war on drugs, gay marriage). But guns are where I break from them because it just seems silly to give a government a monopoly on force because then you have nothing to bargain with. You can't ask the government for redress when they have the ability to use force and you don't. You ask for something, they point a gun at you, you go home empty handed or in a box.

recoil's shit
ammos are too expensive
failed at being good at what it was developped for
low mag capacity
loud AF
2kg empty
Too big for concealed carry

it's a meme gun

>Abortions
We're done here

Yeah, you should have been aborted.

Have fun living in poz nation, degenerate.

You're the one not wanting niggers aborting.

I want whites to stop

and actually this is the similar side of conservative retardation. You understand why its important to be armed, and you want an ethnostate, but you want every nigger and latino baby to be born rather than aborted.

see

and it gets better too. A woman who's too poor to afford having children can have a condom break, birth control fail, or get raped, and you think she should be forced to have the baby and raise it.. but she'd better not apply for any kind of assistance to help raise the kids she can't afford that YOU wanted but she didn't. You want to force them to have the baby then want the baby to starve to death which is a hell of a lot worse than an abortion. You should pat yourself on the back for that.

Checked, OP faggot.
200+ people a year dead is worth keeping our 2a rights. 200 a month? Worth it. 200 a day would be worth it.
Fuck off.
Zero infringements

Well, you guys are always saying there's too many people, right? And you're cool with abortion, yeah? School shootings are where left and right wingers can meet in the middle. You get children sacrificed to Moloch, we get to keep our guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=OYutW07_dKQ