Actual prostitutes, deug dealers and criminals in the top music charts

Actual prostitutes, deug dealers and criminals in the top music charts.

Is this what late stage degeneracy looks like? How soon until a total moral collapse.

Jews have been shoving their pet niggers down our throats the last two decades. How the average goy doesn’t see past the forced negro worship and think “hmmm why is 13% of the population constantly on every television show, pop song, commercial, sporting event and advertisement but I only see them when I go to the poor part of town?” Boggles my man. I used to try and wake people up to this but shabbos goyims only rebuttals to these things are “that’s racist!” Fuck them they deserve to be slaves.

just give it 20-30years. We are getting faster and daemons from Warp are present even in these first days of end times.

It has already collapsed

butterface yellow

> prostitutes, deug dealers and criminals in the top music char
not forgetting mass media sexualized children for all the public to see, and the rest of the internet is allowed to discuss, but on Sup Forums it is not allowed.
take this 14yo that the kikes have stuff full of giant tits to make men want to fuck her. The kikes use her to stimulate race mixing, her main audience are white children and full grown male niggers.

>During her teenage years, Cardi B was employed at a supermarket in Lower Manhattan, which was the last job that she held before turning to stripping at the age of 19.[16] Upon being fired from the supermarket, her former manager recommended she work at a strip club. She has said she became a stripper to escape poverty and domestic violence, having been in an abusive relationship at the time.[17] Cardi B has also said becoming a stripper was positive for her life in many ways: "It really saved me from a lot of things. When I started stripping I went back to school."[18][19][20] She says stripping was her only way out, a way to earn enough money to escape her dire situation and get an education. Nonetheless, she ended up dropping out of college

Guess what she went to college for before dropping out.

Also can you even call it dropping out of college if you were only enrolled in college for less than two weeks?

i'm happy to say i have no idea what that thing calls itself

Dayum, fake or not i would paint her womb with my anglo genes

Nah, we'll be fine

Why are russian trolls so obsessed with American black females?

>russian trolls

hi shill

Easy bait that gets retards on this site excited. Pretty much like ever post on this site.

You guys are easily manipulated shills

This is just the beginning mate

Lol, thats just it. The narrative on here is that if anything is directed away from the direction of the Alt-right view point you are a "shill". But you've become such a retard with tunnel vision your unable to look or think about anything else. You've become the shill.

>moral collapse
Impossible, piles of rubble don't collapse.

surprised the thread is still up. posted her last night in prior thread and thread got deleted within 5 minutes

> paint her womb
she's plain looking. but implant giant tits and fake eyelashes will make 98% of skinny girls fuckable. it'd be an exceptionally ugly female that still wouldn't be desirable with these enhancments.

We are past the total moral collapse stage user, we are now in the revenge era.

This is western civilisation bitch.

Moral collapse is good for the economy.

yes, sorry

Yeah that big tittied girl kind of looks like the faggot Jazz.

>those fake titties

Absolutely disgusting.

Even on dr. Phil before she became somewhat famous she has huge tits

Why are so many people watching this fat mess?

((((Mutt society))))

Nah it's just what having dindus be the premier 'artists' in your culture causes. The US is a multinational state. It has no real singular culture.

Azriel: we need more tits on our website Moshe so we get more eyeballs and clicks
Moshe: but how do we sell the idea Azriel?
Azriel: tell them its about having more female content creators and breaking the patriarchy and having more diversity Moshe
Azriel: yes yes , good plan the goy will never find out

>deug dealers

Late Stage Capitalism

>slavery
>"separate but equal"
>lynchings/public ostracizing
>reluctant civil rights
>continuing racism/rejection
>rising cost of living
>rising cost of education
>stagnating wages
>constantly competing with spoiled children who have mommy and daddy pay their way

gee, I wonder how this degeneracy came about

we can reach more degenerated levels