Italy/pol/ Jewletti Genderbender [-6 to Election Edition]

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore (Eng Translate)
archive.is/O5CEu

- CRASHING THE EU -
Chief economist of Lega explains new currency [Sub Eng]
youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI

1) imgur.com/a/PYcLl
2) imgur.com/a/hxB7k
3) imgur.com/a/gNYBr

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with AfD"
Borghi (Lega): "Well, Merkel isnt doing good anyway, so who cares"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

1/3 of Italians would like to expel all non-EU citizens from Italy
"32% say they would never want to get in touch with immigrants, either in the workplace and in the sphere of friendships" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/XZmdt

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union (English)
archive.is/UJNkd

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration (English)
archive.is/uN7Oa

Swastikas on wall for a leftist association in Mestre (Eng Translate)
archive.is/HPr8r

Militant of PaP (progressive party) stabbed in Perugia (Eng Translate)
archive.is/Ydjfb

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna (Eng Translate)
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples (Eng Translate)
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/eYgrq

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/4400ce08d3549d97ad37a684ce49f2a248ed19b822a002ee8c7bd91569eff7a5.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ARSWmzlKZYI
youtube.com/watch?v=LdhQzXHYLZ4&lc=z22
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5
youtube.com/watch?v=P0zq9ihpX7c
youtube.com/watch?v=iMr1ZL2kzNw
youtube.com/watch?v=LdhQzXHYLZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=XdvoTIQl72s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitterrand_doctrine
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbé_Pierre
imgur.com/a/n3jY2#WyF7BO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nation Election Day: 4 March 2018
LAST OFFICIAL POLL [16/02/2018]

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,3%

CasaPound [fascists] 1,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascists] 5,5%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%

Globalist Coalition: 25,6%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 21,9%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 2,1%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,7%
- Civica Popolare [classical liberals] 0,5%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 26,8%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,3%

Potere al Popolo [progressives/SJWs] 1,5%

Partito Comunista Italiano [communists] 0,2%

DANGER!
A
N
G
E
R

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html

LGBT activists launched their agenda and Liberi e Uguali agreed in push it when they will be elected.

Their agenda:

>Marriage for everyone
Marriage is a religious ritual, atheists, faggots and dykes can have a private contract if they want to regulate their relationship.

>Give the option to fags and dykes to grow childrens
Kids need both a mom and a dad to grow up as sane persons. Absolutely degenerate.

>Laws agains homophobia and transphobia
The fuck this even means? The State decide who can I hate and who I cant? Nonsense, also this would be incostitutional.

>Artificial insemination law for lesbians
These people must be insane. Kids happens because penis in bagina, not because science magic tricks. You know this since 5 years old.

>Remove the transgender status of mental illness
So they wanna make me believe a dude who think he's a girl born in the wrong body isnt a mental retard? This is absolute nonsense.

Spread it like fire, we need Liberi e Uguali outside the parliament (under 3%). I dont want people who agree with these nonsense near any Istitutional building.

First for Lega
youtube.com/watch?v=ARSWmzlKZYI

for me it's the pepperoni

>tfw no italian gf (male)

1) Italian Election: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
youtube.com/watch?v=LdhQzXHYLZ4&lc=z22

2) Black Pigeon Speaks vid:
Electoral New HOPE: Italy STRIKES BACK at the EU (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw

3) The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

4) Quick rundown on our last govt and Italian parties in this 2018 election
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5

Perfect taste

Hello there

SALVIRGINS SURRENDER!

if youre blond you can ask (((giulia)))

server rumeno

Reminder Grillo shills for a future of mutts and EL CINEGRO

Fuck EU.
Fuck l'abominegro delle nevi.
Only spain is best bro.

MELONI WITH THE BANTZ!!!

and greece

>l'abominegro delle nevi
Ahahhaaah
Ma chi sarebbe costui?

youtube.com/watch?v=P0zq9ihpX7c

ma renzi era proprio sicuro sicuro?

Snow nigger nordicuck

Can't disagree with that, as long as they exterminate some roaches

Voglio scaldarmi nel suo normanno abbraccio

OYY VEYY

Y U guys no like the frenchies?

We have less problems, than you and most other euro countries, in my view, but are our cultures that different?

I see you guys ethnically like cousins.

I understand the anti EU sentiment, but if we get rid of the shitskind, would you consider staying?

also, M5S in favor economic and climatic migrants
youtube.com/watch?v=iMr1ZL2kzNw

>but if we get rid of the shitskind
that's a big IF
but yeah, that would solve most of the malcontent

No go choke on a baguette.
We can be friends when you stop acting like a fag and having daddy state fuck up our commercial agreements.
At least you're not as bad as the germs.

We don't dislike France, it's just banter between cousins. But fuck the EU

great Catholic monarch when?

Lads you need to pull your finger out, France embarrassed you on Saturday in the 6 nations.

>if we get rid of the shitskind, would you consider staying?
no

A sweden

Because we are you, but better

No one gives a fuck to rugby
Soccer though

Well you're shit at football as well so what's you point?

We call you "cugini d'oltralpe" (Cousins from beyond Alps), actually EU problem is the euro. Before the united currency, when EU was a market trades association, things were working well for everyone.

John Oliver is a tool, why didn't he mention why the "evil natsi" shootout happened in the first place...i guess the detailed description of how Nigerian gang raped, killed and dismembered a young girl after drugging her is not so funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=LdhQzXHYLZ4
If this sack of shit is attacking Italy, it means we are doing something right.

youtube.com/watch?v=XdvoTIQl72s
check this

Melonee ahegao

Giuseppe daved my webm :3

Who the fuck is this Oliver and why should care about him?

>a leftist tool
Like everyone else in tv so?
I put him there because he actually made me laff a couple of times.

i'm weak,i don't have the balls to watch this little faggot spouting his bullshits.
i glanced at the comments and i was already puking.

A wannabe comic mutt on a "liberal" side virtue signaling into oblivion... i guess someone has to make content for antifa and all the cucks.

"John Oliver" doesn't even exist. He is manufactured by huge and expensive teams of writers just like the rest of them.

Quello che mi chiedo è perchè dal brasile ci mandano solo travoni quando hanno anche fichette non male?

Dategli un titolo

we don't exactly hate the French but you guys have been acting like massive cunts throughout all modern and contemporary history
we have a saying here that translates as "you don't get to pick family", I think it describes our relationship pretty well

>sending away your best grills
if you do tahat you are a stupid cuck

Brazilian prostitutes in lisbon were top tier, those who sent to italy are ugly monkeys.

So, tell me Italy/pol/, nobody here is talking about your elections next week, which makes me think the result is not the one that is expected by the ones in charge.

How does it fare?

How likely is your election about to make the markets move down?

>lui è caduto per l'ebreo vaginale

I'm an italian living in France for 10 years now, what i can say is that our mentalities are really different.
The french revolution with its "ideologie universelle des droits de l'Homme"and "les valeurs de la République " really fucked you up.
Think about this, during the interwar almost every european country developped a more or less succesful fascist party or organization the Ustashe , Iron Guard, Falange, Partito Nazional Fascista, Rex ,British Union of Fascists,National Radical Camp
except France.
Consider that in my opinion fascism-not nazism is a quintessentially european ideology.
Why is that ?
Since the 1800's France became one of the strongholds for (((them))), they became the upper society and gained a position of dominance in the press, politics, and even legal institutions.
Right now they're more than 10 times overrepresentated in the media.
The french became spiritually Jewish
"Les juifs sont à l'avant garde de la république" -Valls

We are too different

>qsq sono innamorato di una tipa fidanzata con cui chatto tutto il giorno su whatsapp
Siate onesti, quante speranze ho di venire ricambiato? Lei è straniera, ed è favorevole ad incontrarci in futuro.

you treat us like garbage

Ed io sono il signore Dio tuo e spero di incontrarti il prima possibile.

it depends, how much do you care about keeping your boipucci intact?

1) questo non è il tuo blog
2)>provarci con le ragazze
>nel 2018
3)2d >3d

buy the fucking dip

Also this, some french will treat french niggers better than italians

Che paese ?

>Lei è straniera
Ma almeno è europea?

>We call you "cugini d'oltralpe" (Cousins from beyond Alps)

If you're a chuck maybe.

Repubblica Ceca

>>>r/eddit/

Se chatti e non scopi hai già zero chances.

> but if we get rid of the shitskind
Yeah, uh, you do that first then we'll talk.

fight me 1vs1 irl faget

Personally I dislike france because it gave visas to italian fart left terrorists during the cold war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitterrand_doctrine

I know that feel.

Just stopped talking to her and moved on, she was trying to keep me around for the attention.
Don't do this to yourself

>everyone I hate is from Sup Forums

Trovati un'altra tipa nel frattempo e usala come leva per farti la ceca.

>Quello che mi chiedo è perchè dal brasile ci mandano solo travoni quando hanno anche fichette non male?

120% of Brazilian girls have siphilis

Attento che si dice che quelle de l'est sono "materialiste" per usare un eufemismo.
Poi scusa con tutta la figa che c'è in italia

Be careful eastern europe girls are gold diggers
Also you have tons of girls in Italy

>for me it's the pepperoni
please no.
I do not know why Yankees call Pepperoni a fucking spicy salame.

sta solo attento che non sia una truffa. Se ti chiede di inviare soldi scappa a gambe levate perchè facilmente è un pirla che cerca di farti sganciare un po' di euri

kek ... good reaction
short spaghetti fag shows ball

è vero

>l'abominegro delle nevi

Questa mi ha fatto ridere più del dovuto

alle 9 in piazza

A fucking resistant christcuck was behind that doctrine en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbé_Pierre

I do not believe that the french people would have supported it and this is one of the many symptoms of the subversion i talk about in my previous post

t.Sup Forums
yeah I am holding on until we meet, and if in our meeting nothing happens I'll let her go
non mi sembra un piano geniale
>ttento che si dice che quelle de l'est sono "materialiste" per usare un eufemismo.
Magari. Economicamente sto messo bene quindi sarebbe un punto a mio favore. Stavo pensando di prendermi una bella stanza in un hotel a cinque stelle e fare altre robe per impressionarla.
>Poi scusa con tutta la figa che c'è in italia
no
Tranquillo da quel punto di vista sono molto accorto. Per esempio non incontrerei mai una tipa se prima non ci ho skypato e verificato che è vera, e non le invierei mai soldi in nessun caso. Ho già avuto una relazione con una ragazza straniera in passato.

Do you guys need help with memes?

I have a suggestion for you.. Take smuggies that already exist in english and translate them into Italian and stamp the leftists logos on them... This could be good for a push to ridicule and demoraliz the left...

You could come p with your own texts too but the texts of the smuggies are usually good for our cause across the globe

Smuggies arhive:

^ or just google smuggies

pi related

Get to translating and slapping your oppositions logos onto the dickheads in these smuggies

>Y U guys no like the frenchies?

Nice, Savoy, Corsica
The fact that you like slugs
The fact that your foreign policy revolves around fucking us in the ass
And we have to buy fucking energy from you because our politicians see nuclear power as a monster with 8 heads.

Italy is not a PC shithole that won't work there.

>Economicamente sto messo bene quindi sarebbe un punto a mio favore. Stavo pensando di prendermi una bella stanza in un hotel a cinque stelle e fare altre robe per impressionarla.
Cringe, don't do it user, invest in your personality rather than relying on your economic leverage.

It hurts reading you Giuseppe stop

>except France
Don't you know ho our fascist movements were annhilated by the (((Republic))) we were extremly antisemetic back then. There were several attempt for a Coup d'État by fascist and military and one just can't count how many antisemitic newspapers were published. We were very close to have a sucessful fascist movement but the WWII broke up. Also since our national idenity was already there for a long time compared to Germany and Italy maybe that should be take into account.

Your are also right when you say we habe become a stronghold for (((them))). We host the biggest of their community in all Europe. Only a massive chimpout which is by its (islamic) nature antisemitic would sacre them enough to flee to Israel. This id happening right now at a lesser level)

Y sage

she's literally perfect user, I can't control myself

Hapa nationalism is the future

>Smuggies archive:

You guys can translate and put your own spin on these. Paint your opposition with them

Well it's true.

I HATE NIGGERS

I wouldn't invest money in those things if I wanted to start a long term relationship.
The whole thing changes if you're planning to fuck and dump her, spending money could be good thing to do.

I HATE JEWS