Mahou Shoujo Site getting anime adaption in 2018

twitter.com/pKjd/status/905343154710134784
Get ready for the new Madoka killer.

I can't wait for best onii-chan and everyone dropping it once their favorite dies.

What chapter is this manga currently on?

Another one to add the pile of shitty Madoka ripoffs?

This isn't more of a Madoka killer than ikusei keikaku. It's just edgy and gory.

>we get this instead of a mahou shoujo of the end anime
I mean I understand why. The manga is finished. But it's a shame we won't get to see the best Policeman get animated

So how does it compare to Ikusei? Better/worse story?

>Another one to add the pile of shitty Madoka ripoffs?

To be fair, those happen infrequently unlike shitty Sword Art Online ripoffs

Way better story, specially if you compare to the first part (the one that was adapted to anime).
It's definitely more gory and edgy, main heroine basically suffers every single chance she has.

best onii-chan indeed

Aya is a Miracle of The Universe.

Mahou shoujo of end is pure trash.
Mahou shoujo site is slightly better written than MSotE but that's not saying much. It's still pretty bad overall.

>Still no Qualia adaptation despite being one of the things Madoka ripped off

How is it compared to Mahoika? Because Mahoika was fucking great.

And Swim Swim was best girl

>implying mahou shoujo of the end isnt gonna get a show after Mahou Shoujo site

No one would really understand what's going on.

Every girl is Swim Swim, but they are still little girls and get bullied by their onii-chan and sysadmins.

Ikuseis LNs that weren't adapted have better story though.

Eh, it was way waaay too edgy, Madoka wasn't nearly as bad.

>male characters
Sounds like a turn off but I'm willing to bare it.

I want a Mahou Shoujo Of the End anime as well but it's probably not going to happen. Anime adaptions are usually made to promote their ongoing original manga source. Mahou Shoujo of the End has just ended so I don't think there is any reason to promote it anymore.

>we get this shit instead of some other shit
Who cares?

It was shit, don't get me wrong. But the police gut was sort of my guilty pleasure that kept me reading still. I would have loved to see bestboi get animated with a sweet and badass VA.

Last I ever heard was Chapter 41, with the flashback for Happy Mindcontrol Panties-chan (AKA Worst Girl).

Is it on Hiatus or did translations die?

Wait site ended?

What happend to the translations?

Do all the girls die?

I've heard people over in Bato.to going "Oh the brother gets what's coming to him" a lot around Chapter 41 as if there were some other chapter, so I'm assuming translations are just fucking dead.

The end finished? God damn the translations are slow

If Yukarin doesn't play the idol we riot okay?

>Madoka killer

Can't kill what is already dead. The Madoka series was concluded on a high note after the closure it got from the Rebellion movie.

does he rape her?

>Wait site ended?
No. Mahou Shoujo of the End had finished.

Nope. He gets raped instead though.

Oh my
Was hi's old man?

He basically becomes the new villain's fucktoy. It's a pretty hilarious outcome.