Still chasing material wealth in 2018

>still chasing material wealth in 2018

>not chasing financial security and long term assets so you can live wholesomely but also without fear of financial struggle

"wealth" is like a noose around your neck

easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven

If you guys really hate wealth so much, feel free to transfer all your money to me.

rich people will live forever soon in any case.

you dont seem to listen very well but i guess this is dutch "cleverness"

Don't worry about what happens to the money. The important thing is that you get rid of it. After all, you don't actually need it, right?

I'd rather be a millionaire than get into heaven tbqh

I want to prove to God I can be millionaire without his help, then I will build him a golden church in Nuneaton, UK.

What did he mean by that? If anything EVERYTHING is to gain under the sun with wealth.

>Jewish religion teaches goyim that they should be happy living like paupers
>goyim lap it up as if living life as a peasant is some kind of virtue

>not chsing material wealth
>allowing jews to control all of it
Pic related, you.

That's because a man cannot be rich and go to heaven. As to be rich you must own things; all of which you lose and must leave behind to go to heaven. Jesus said this when a rich man refused to follow him after he was told to give all his wealth to the poor and Jesus told him this to say that you will need to leave it one day.

>trying to control wealth instead of controlling a plot of land

Please.. Ecclesiastiasties is the equivalent of wealthy liberals telling the average man how to live life.
>A king gets bored with life, tries different stuff, decides he'll moralize about his specific moral "truth".
Pretty easy to tell everyone else how to live, that wealth doesn't matter when youre a rich fucker who has so few problems that you decide to invent them for yourself because you're bored.

Sven has the right idea

All things are possible with the grace of God. So be rich and saddle up.

>wealth is bad
>poverty is virtue
>success is evil
This is your brain on Christianity.
If you hate wealth so much why do you own a computer and internet access? Those are expensive things that require quite some wealth. Why do you buy food instead of begging for everything like your savior Jewsus?
Whoa whoa whoa, there's a difference between maintaining retarded philosophical ideas and actually practically applying them.

>replies to Denmark
>dutch

The absolute state of American Christian education. Hitler was right to burn down chruches.

>attacking things you don’t understand
This is your brain on stupid. Christianity isnt against wealth. Solomon was blessed with it by God Himself. Ithe idea is that you shouldnt put too much trust in it because it has no eternal value.