only unevolved men are attractive to women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhVuBhtyWiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

M'kay.

>t. 56%

Original

it doesn't need to be original, it only needs to be true

This is what you get mutts, this is what you get for not bombing Auschwitz with you planes! FUCKING KARMA! GET BLACKED!

M'bien.

Fish caught in your waters

continuing to bump for angry swedebro, so he can get it all off his chest.

Evolved people are alienated, unevolved people have strong families, like Americans.

An underlying theme of being a Sup Forumsack is being a shut in, or a recluse, both things often associated with alienation. With the massive American presence on Sup Forums, I'd say your strong American families postulate is somewhat debunked. Here's Mike Pence as Raiden.

If you love your parents you're not alienated.

The edge, it cuts like a knife.

>hisssssssss

(((evolution))) sounds shit
the ironic thing is that's exactly what burgers have (((evolved))) to
not sure what alternate reality you're from where burgers love their parents, men want to have kids, and lots of people are attractive to women, maybe its just because you are all the way over in somalistan and have never actually set foot inside burgerstan, you sound afraid to, i can't blame you, we're a bit too extreme for someone of your delicate sensibilities

it's true

>evolve for billions of years with the only selected factors being survival and reproduction
>evolved men dont want to breed
Sweden is a failed mutation

Yeah?

I'm basing it on the opinions expressed by people on this forum. Besides I used that picture to denote unevolved people in general not just American mixed race people, although they are a good example.

youtube.com/watch?v=uhVuBhtyWiQ

>basing it on the opinions expressed by people on this forum
there was your first mistake

>Here we see the Eternal Jew in his natural habitat, doing what he knows best

>evolve for billions of years with the only selected factors being survival and reproduction
You don't have anything to back this up

This is consistent with my experience

jesus sure was a fucking edgelord

Yeah - he named the jew first

Now you're not even piecing together a string of thought, just rambling incoherently for the sake of trolling one post at a time. fuck off already

Exactly, hence why I'm God's chosen and people who love their parents aren't. Dumbass Christian Gentile cattle will say that's just a metaphor.

This thread is like a microcosm representing what passes as deep thought in Europe. Bless your hearts.

nah, he wasn't the first, that's (((revisionist))) history, the kikes have been the problem children of the sadistic one for longer than even they will admit to because it contradicts their own narrated story of ((("history"))) that the dumb goy fall for

Can I have obama next?