youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
youtu.be/rQouKi7xDpM?t=1445
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Challege

Spot all the desperate CIA shills who will appear out of nowhere to discredit him without any evidence

Reporting this thread to the CIA, after which I'm taking a long nap...

>yet another supposed cia or "deepstate" agent who claims that race isn't real and they just use it to divide

literally david icke tier LOL DUDE FREEDOM LOVE EACH OTHER JUST BE GNOSIS REPTILIANS ARE DIVING US retards

He confirmed 9/11 was an inside job

uhhh guys... I think only CNN is allowed to watch this video... I think it is Illegal for us...

you posted exactly the same thing in the last thread, i was about to link it then it said 404 not found, you deleted it, very nice shilling CIA nigger

Posting part one is fine, part one is the fundamentals.
This is the stuff Sup Forums needs now. Part 2
youtu.be/xO-mcduYCEA

nothing to see here you're all schizophrenic

>IT'Z DA JOOS

This is mostly fake ramblings of a man selling books. This is now spam

Kek I noticed that too. Same talking point about him trying to sell a book has also popped up.

I'm trying to watch part 1 but I'm getting so tired. I need to drink some fluoride.

>SHADOW GOVERNMENT
>SECRECY
>SECRET OATHS

OOOHHH BUY MY BOOK IF YOU LIKE THIS

>yeah im cia in australia

I reposted here because I posted it a minute before the thread died. I've come across these faggots before and they all espoused a very similar viewpoint of the elite divide us and we gotta unite and give me money for it while never providing proof that they have any background in these areas. The greatest point against these claims is that they claim the CIA/deepstate etc are controlling the media, yet they want racial fraction, homophobia etc to occur while these very medic outlets are producing nothing but uniting diversity propaganda.

I have no doubt there is a deep state and that the intelligence agencies are very much involved in very dark things. But these retards are just lyers who produce no evidence other then the same repeated conspiracy garbage about the deepstate.

This is an important video

There are no CIA shills you schizo motherfucker. Jesus christ. Maybe you should get a job or something and stop spreading conspiracy theories from your parents basement.

He's "recovering" you god damn monkey niggers. He is still unable to tell the TRUTH. Why would this guy link to cia.gov website if he is ex-cia? HE'S GLOWING. RUN HIM OVER. SCORE ONE FOR THE GOOD GUYS.

>conspiracy theories

He's 100% going to call you a shill for saying that. Never met real schizos before?

KEK
also this is a very old one than gives a quick run down on the history of it if any of you anons are interested
youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es&t=444s
this CIA whistleblowers talking about whats happenin right now

How old is this video?
Disclaimer in his presentation says 2017 but uploaded 2018?

bump

I am too tired to get into it with you aussie cunt so i'll just post this short video for you that sums up my position on the matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=cu8e3nikyQk

Declaring yourself is illegal. So I'm assuming this is a larp.

The the shear amount of oddness by posters in the other thread has me interested. Download this video before it’s gone.

Too easy

This. I’m pretty sure only the CIA and media like CNN are allowed to view this type of stuff. I think I’ll go to sleep now, I’m so tired. I suggest everyone else does the same. We’ve got a lot of gun debate to talk about later.

we don't have to fuck each other into one muddy mess, but much of the racial "drama" is artificially forced upon us by (((you know who))).

That's been debunked. Keep spreading your Chris Elliot memes and looking out your window. You never know when someone is sitting outside your house. Lol. Give me a break. Threat matrix? Get real.

They're automated devils obviously, barney fife nigger. God damn retard gorilla nigger. God damn fraiser. They're trying to entertain satan.

Honestly though if you were killed and made to swear an oath of secrecy like all these fucks claim why are they still alive? The real whistle-blowers are the ones like Snowden and Assange who are actually hunted by the US. government.

Uhhhh what?

Don't bullshit yourself, niggers act like niggers because they are niggers. You think they want them to attack us so we rebel against multiculturalism? No they want us to submit and die off slowly and easy.

The maniacal rantings of a very sick schizophrenic man?

1967 says in the description lad
doubt it'll go m8 CIA niggers know he's legit cant take him down to avoid raising massive suspicion

Shadow Government and Deep State are two different entities but are connected.
Shadow Government is the intelligence community
Deep State is the Industrial Military Complex

Search your heart, you know his words to be the truth.

Quality. Bump.

didn't they use this stupid ass argument during a data leak. i remember that long neck dike throwing a fit ab it

CFR created the CIA and it's an unconstitutional agency and it has a direct connection to the MSM, this is the source of Operation Mockingbird.

try harder Deep state shill FAGGOT

Listen you neck beard fucking basement dwelling child. I was supposed to get off at 8, but now I have to sit here babysitting literal retards and work overtime because you can't get the fucking hint and let shit go. I've had to piss out of my ass for the past 4 hours and you motherfuckers are really starting to piss me off.

hahahahaha
TRY HARDER ANTI-DEEP STATE SHILL CUNT

Everything in the video we’ve already known for a very very long time.

>Shadow Government is the intelligence community
No, the Shadow Government is literally a shadow (hidden, non-elected) government.
Although the intelligence comm are members of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nIf9pcVUKLo

GLOW IN THE DARK CNN NIGGERS AAARGHHHHHH

are you implying they arent using race to divide humanity?

Alright I'm getting comfy to watch this hour long video

It better be good or I'm going to be mad OP

cIA dont need to take him down because he’s doing no damage.

>I was supposed to get off at 8, but now I have to sit here babysitting literal retards and work overtime because you can't get the fucking hint and let shit go.
Can you elaborate on this?

>humanity

They're using OTHER races to destroy the white race you retard.

Get the fuck back to thedonald with your retarded deepstate bullshit and MUH TRUMP being a savior.

It's some asshole that claims to be ex-CIA but he's just a talking head and says nothing of value. I've watched the whole thing. It's nothing.

CIA touched my balls.

A dirt nap.

youre gettin it lad :DDDDD
the CIA relies on secrecy and diverting attention from the public away from itself to get around the constitution, once the public knows what they do and are doing, theyre fucked

Dont listen to this asshole lad. It is a good quick rundown that puts the bogpill to shame. No one bows to the bogdanoffs in reality.

well i think you need to take your nut job ass back to stormfront you absolute waste of fucking air

I think you need to stop loitering on all the fucking Trump threads and actually do some research on race and what propaganda the media is pumping out you retard.

Gimme a more elaborate tldr.

God's gonna kill you. God doesn't serve homos. I am the high priest. God is testing me and CIA will serve me. God does not serve homos. God gives no mercy to homos.

>Guy forgot to take his Risperidone and talks about nonsensical ideas to a crowd of room full of 20 boomers. It's faggot tier.

Shadow Government and Deep State are two different entities but are connected.
Shadow Government is the intelligence community
Deep State is the Industrial Military Complex

Shadow Government:
FISA court grants warrants to spy on the citizens through the NSA.
CIA and NSA approached Silicon Valley (In-Q-Tel) and worked with them to install 0-day hacks. Secrecy contracts are signed and CEOS are punished if the info is released.
JSOC is a secret army
Director of National Intelligence manages 17 different secret agencies
Department of Homeland and Department of Services are secret weapons dealers to foreign agencies.
Defense Intelligence Agency was caught trying to recruit citizens to spy on other citizens and tortured people to death.
National Reconnaissance Office manages the constellation of all spy satellites.
National Geo-spacial Intelligence agency, this is where Google got the Keyhole system for Google Earth
FBI can use a Warrantless Search Program, Robert Mueller created it, and found out that they lost count how many times it was used.

Deep State:
Military Industrial Complex
MIC lobbyists
Wall Street, and it's connected to the Dept of Treasury which has a secret database about every citizen the CIA and NSA can access.
Foreign lobbyists
Defense and Intelligence Contractors
Federal Reserve is the Economic Shadow government, it's also unconstitutional, and a private bank owned by private investors
IMF and World Bank are the managers of the Global Economic Order.

I'm watching and transcribing the video, your opinion is less than valid

tell me genius. who stands to benefit with the elimination of the white race and how.

no actually forget it, i don't care. to think that it would benefit anyone is insane. really fucking basic. to enslave white people would be a different story.

unless you believe da eebil black mun tryna maek us 4get we wuz kangz n shiet.

grow the fuck up.

This thread makes no sense.

Still waiting on Part 3 myself.

That's the most effective way to disarm something. You don't attack it directly or you just get backlash instead you create as much confusion as possible around it.

> who stands to benefit with the elimination of the white race and how.
Anti-white racists, of course.
In the beginning only Jews. Nowadays Jews, shitskins, soyboys.

If you hate someone and you can harm/kill them without repercussions, would you not do it?

>nonsensical ideas
Like what?
I don't feel like watching but I will if you don't tell me right now!
I'll then copy/paste if on every thread on multiple boards.
GIVE ME MY RUNDOWN.

>tell me genius. who stands to benefit with the elimination of the white race and how.

To replace a dwindling middle class with a low IQ slave class, a combination of this and neo-marxism. Tell me why else we immigrate millions of coloreds into the west.

>no actually forget it, i don't care. to think that it would benefit anyone is insane. really fucking basic. to enslave white people would be a different story.

Complete retard playing passive-aggressive, making a point then withdrawing it to appear he has made a killing blow but then withdraws it to try to remove an response.

>unless you believe da eebil black mun tryna maek us 4get we wuz kangz n shiet.
strawman

I sincerely hope you start learning fast nufag otherwise you're not going to fit in. Here's a start for you.\

youtube.com/watch?v=yN8Jclaqf0Q

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/the-bell-curve.pdf

Nobody here learnt anything new today. This is bottom feeder tier post. I knew Sup Forums had gotten bad but popularity of this shit proves just how bad it is

Is there any proof this guy is CIA?

Sounds like 90% of the shill threads. Russians have turned it into an art form.

None, he's just another money maker like that supposed dutch banker.

Why are you deep state pedos using Australian and New Zealand proxies?

KEK FUCK OFF GLOWER
checked gods work user try not to argue over little definitons

youtube.com/watch?v=qhMe6sVhtCM

This is a much better video.

Fuck off leaf.

Actually yes. He wrote a book and put in the FOIA documents on his own CIA record. It was in this speech which contains 90% of the same content. Just to be clear he says semi-redpilled shit, but he makes sure that it's all open source. If he starts using classified info in any of these speeches he'll be in prison.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA

>implying CIA hasn't been active in Australia since at least the 1960s

Oh sweetie

State Secrets Privilege can be used to shut down any investigation into the CIA, NSA or any illegal government activity and its origin is from the British crown, surprise!

Tldr?

Speak of the devil

>can’t say too much on domestic surveillance
>claims president has a private army to take out government actors

He’s right about the first part. His confidentiality agreement prevents him from discussing real Too secret stuff. The second part is fake made up bullshit to try to make him sound legitimate so the CIA dont give a shit what he says about it. He also has no proof. But he does have books to sell you. Please give him money

>To replace a dwindling middle class with a low IQ slave class
this only works if you believe that no colored person can be intelligent and that white people dont act like niggers.

Five eyes doesn't equate CIA working on Australian internet, we have ASIO to do that.

wow its literally nothing
just go to fucking sleep already

Dont forget the part about heavy Israeli & Saudi bribes/donations/influence on our government,

No he isn't.

He would be long dead before opening his mouth. This is a paranoid scam bullshit.

sage

spot on, most of this shits out in the open

Military Industrial (Congressional) Complex Defense Authorization Act:
Lockheed Martin
General Dynamics
Northrop Grumman
Boeing
Booz Allen Hamilton
Raytheon

1 Trillion in ANNUAL SPENDING .... wew

Look at this uppity nigger

If you want to keep triggering cniggers please watch the video and discuss what's said, ignore the insults because they're fucking weak as fuck, probably boomers

Once a CIAnigger, always a CIAnigger. This nigger still glows in the dark just like that white haired faggot on CNN

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

Let's not forget that letting a shill incite a response from you puts dirty shekels in their pockets. Don't feed the shills.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

according to Kevin Shipp Ex-CIA the rothschilds and rockefellers wanted a global economic world order so they could have world peace and eliminate national division.

youtu.be/rQouKi7xDpM?t=1445

14:45

is it true? do the jews really just want to save us all along?

So because the less then 1% of Africans and Arabians are as intelligent as Europeans that means it's okay to important millions of the imbecilic ones that make up the bulk? Outliers and examples to not disprove the standard average.

24:17

Secret Intelligence Industrial Complex:
CIA/NSA/NRO/NGA are all being fed by Ledios Holdings, CSRA, SAIC and CACI.
They have no accountability

>less then 1% of Africans and Arabians
can you give me source on that

>that means it's okay to important millions of the imbecilic ones that make up the bulk
i never said that.

Oh boy, a fucking power point presentation, that's your smoking gun?