FATE

when best golden boy going to get a Fate Anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bsn7_DKOt5w
m.imgur.com/a/NSft2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grand Order slice of life

When Prototype gets made. And that might not happen because Prototype was really fucked up (and super gay) and the Fate team is trying to move away from fucked up as seen in Extella and Grand Order.

if they waifu/husbando'd it i bet it'd sell like crazy

>that might not happen
boo, ozzy needs anime

Prototype wouldn't get made even if they weren't moving away from "really fucked up", Nasu never wrote anything substantial and adapting Fragments would be a even worse trainwreck than Apocrypha.

So does Perseus.

This makes zero sense

Fragments is gonna get a Drama CD+ soundtrack adaptaion so it's probably going on the Zero route, give it time.

I don't understand where you were going with this.

What's so bad about Fragments? Can't imagine something being worse than Apocrypha at this point.

Don't bother only 5 people have read as there's no translations beyond some very condensed summaries, anyone who responds is an EOP

He almost got a TV deal until he got cut for Frankenstein.

He was thought to be too good a guy for Apocrypha.

what

Basically, he was too friendly and heroic to fit in with with the Black side. That's why they cut him.

>As an enemy to the protagonist side, he’s a far too nice guy to fight, and as an ally, he’s very reliable. Furthermore, one aspect of the plot that was decided near the beginning was that “Frankenstein will use her Noble Phantasm and revive”, so Frankenstein had to take up the slot for the ally Berserker, causing Kintoki to be discarded.

Will best boy get screen time in Extra?

Say something nice about my husbando.

Nitocris > Ramesses
That is all.

He's a very good damage dealer on stall teams and also has a nice smile.

>Fran was literally only added because they needed a way to revive Sieg

That's just the way it goes. And Jeanne's only purpose was to become Sieg's cumdump.

What? Fragments just ended this year, and it took Extra and Apocrypha many years to get adapted, you know. It's getting a CD drama adaptation as Zero did first with its own ost.

>literally too good for this shitshow
It was an act of mercy more than anything.

>Fragments
>super gay
>GO
>not fucked up
>when Babylon and Solomon are literally SMT levels of fucked up

It will become even more shitty after the next couple of episodes when they'll kill off Vlad.

EXTRA Vlad is better anyway. Dude's a complete loon.

Nitocris is Ozzy's glorified housekeeper.

Both Rad Vlad and Sad Vlad are good

Extra Vlad is terrible. Kill yourself.

More like his worried mom since he switches from Gil to Arash like a fucking slut.

Which Vlad is which Vlad? Berserker Vlad isn't sad, and I don't see him being particularly 'rad'.

Sad Vlad->Extra
Rad Vlad/Uncle Vlad-> Apoc Vlad
You just wait for Halloween and his interludes

Lancer Vlad is sad.

When is Neco-Chaos going to appear as a Servant in FGO?

He literally orders her to stay home and pick up their calls and she would have if Arash hasn't intervened on her favor.

Isn't she just his secretary?

Why does Nito spills her spaghetti in front of other Pharaohs so bad? She even gets nervous around fucking Cleo.

She's basically a nobody among pharaohs, only famous for something she may or may not of done. So when she's among other Pharaohs, she probably feels extremely insufficient. I mean, assuming she existed and she did the things she's said to have done, her rule was short and she didn't really do anything besides kill a bunch of people responsible for her alleged brothers' deaths.

>You just wait for Halloween and his interludes
I don't think they'll add them on Halloween in American server.

His character design is definitely worse though.

Yes, but before that we'll see his vampire form and also his form after they merge with Darnic I can't wait, even though I already know I'll be very disappointed. Maybe it will be in the new episode this week.

>Fate Prototype: All the Servants were dudes
>Fragments: Of the two female Servants that are in the war, one can kill you with a touch of her poison body while the other will kill you if she falls in love with you (and she does so very easily because she's cheap)
>all the other Servants in both stories are pretty boys or macho men

Yeah. Tres hetero.

Also, a bunch of the world's heroes fighting to save mankind from demons and ultra tulpas is a little more optimistic than the world's heroes killing each other and dying in futility so some jackass mage can get a magic wish

I hope that when Black Vlad dies, he gets a past vision of himself as EXTRA Vlad mercilessly killing who he perceives as enemies of his nation and his God, making him realize that his reputation as a bloodthirsty monster is inescapable and arguably deserved, and that his current elegant aristocratic persona was the true fiction all along.

go back to /x/, you freak

Well, that won't happen. There is nothing like this shit in the novel.

>Moral complexity was too much for Higashide
are you fucking kidding me

That makes me wonder. Does he prototype universe have Redman?. I would assume so because servants can be summoned from alternate universes too but I'm not sure.

What Servants would be summoned in an America ONLY HGW? Obviously George Washington as Ruler.

Not really. Proto Gil was split into regular Gil and Redman.

Higashide is a very simple writer. Fate/Apocrypha is basically a regurgitation of concepts introduced in Fate/stay night to begin with.

The only writer in Nasu's employ who has a single original idea in their body is Narita. And even then, he's a bit too focused on trying to "line things up with the canon".

Apparently Arthur's personality was very much like EMIYA's personality in his relationship to Ayaka.

I understand that the average otaku has the mental capacity of a penisworm but how did Higashide's first draft of anything get approved, much less greenlit for an anime? Are the standards for writing really that goddamn low in the LN industry

>he's a bit too focused on trying to "line things up with the canon"
He is correct in doing so.

I'm not seeing it. Arthur's a perfect knight in shining armor. Archer's a cynical smartass.

Nasu is very supportive of his writers.

The problem is Nasu does what he wants and makes up new shit whenever he feels like it. Narita had no idea that Servants couldn't be summoned in a world where the 27 DAA exist.

To be fair, though, Nasu's stance is that his writers should just write whatever the fuck they feel like.

>Are the standards for writing really that goddamn low in the LN industry?
Look into some of the most popular light novels, if you should like an answer to that.

Its referenced from the prototype material.

Apparently he have a nihilistic mannerisms for a while.

>Narita had no idea that Servants couldn't be summoned in a world where the 27 DAA exist
What's important to note, and what I've said before, is that Narita technically circumvented that rule, by pure coincidence. No character ever mentions them as a group. The only 'person' who does is the omniscient narrator. Thereby, no canon has yet been contradicted.

Does Sakurai deserve the hate?

Maybe, but Nasu's already stated that Fate/Strange Fake exists in its own special little parallel world where the established rules don't apply. It's basically in the same bubble as FGO.

yes

Right, I know, I just thought that it was funny. Though, the more ominous part of that statement is the implication that stuff like Types might be able to show up in Grand Order.

When Camelot singularity gets animated.

Spooky

Wait. Why?

i can dream

It would be funny if Moses finally appeared and Nito tries to revengify Ozy only for him to be cool with Moses in spite of how he ravaged his country with plagues (which were probably 10 times more horrific in this universe) and got his firstborn son killed

Avenger references Primate Murder and Type Mercury in Ataraxia though. So it wouldn't be surprising if at least Mercury exists in the FGOverse.

Fragments is a pretty straightforward story. So is Prototype. In fact, that could be to their detriment since Zero, Apoc, and EXTRA might have fans expecting a high-intrigue or high-concept twist on the formula when it's really just a war between two sisters who are a little simpler than the characters they're used to (they'd unjustly describe Ayaka and Manaka as "Rin and Sakura-lite")

Beautiful Assassin's Master (a Dead Apostle) in FSK originally wanted to use his wish to wake up Type Mercury so it would kill everyone on Earth, but changed his mind when he saw what he summoned. Now he just wants to "break" his Servant's will

Who's the Ayaka that supposedly appears in FSF?

How would they adapt all the novels in the same continuity?

Killing Manaka to stop her atrocities, someone who genuinely loved him and smiled as he murdered her, broke him somewhat, but the love of her frumpier kid sister puts him back on the path of heroism.

Fate/Prototype could probably actually work really well if they published it in a josei magazine.

She's just a Japanese girl who escaped the Insanity Apartment Building from KnK by killing her parents before she could be turned into a perpetually dying robot clone. Her similar name is both a callback to her Prototype iteration (who exists in this world as well) and symbolic of how she's a "fake" Ayaka whose Servant uses a "fake" Excalibur

So what kind of shit would Stheno and Eurayle make you do if you asked to marry them? Assuming you were some random Greek fuck.

Wait, they're bringing Kara no Kyoukai into this too?

Why is Narita trying so hard to line up with canon again? He failed from step 1.

>Beautiful Assassin's Master (a Dead Apostle) in FSK
are you like Chinese or something

>youtube.com/watch?v=Bsn7_DKOt5w
>lancelot is a whale
not surprised

>killing her parents before she could be turned into a perpetually dying robot clone
uh what
Are you confusing her with Red Riding Hood?

He's not ranked very high though:

m.imgur.com/a/NSft2

No, that user make a serious mistake.

She's the anonymous person in that ghost story told at the beginning of F/HA.

I was referring to your calling Zealot "Beautiful Assassin" and your calling the series "FSK". That seems like an extraordinarily J->C->E thing to be able to write.

>ea gg

What servant can punch out saber venus?

Knight of Owner wouldn't work on Ea.

Gilgamesh. Though not so much "punch" and "shoot her full of swords".

I vote for quetzalcoatl since her authority as venus SHOULD be higher than nero's, but that is also more like headlock her into sumbission.

>"all the credits to me, for me and only me and the chinese dude who take a picture of every page and upload this in baidu. FUCK OFF REDDIT"
Tohoho. Yeah, I was right, Chinese as fuck; both of them.

Because ProtoFragments just finished this May and SF is still running what else are they supposed to animate?

When more of GO gets animated.

Did jekyll go down like a champ?

Should have been a saber.

It was 4 vs 1 and he died because his Master got Serenity'd and ran out of mana.

Caesars wife is cute.

It is mentioned somewhere that Quetzalcoatl doesn't like spiders, so she probably found ORT in South America. I wonder what happened when Goetia killed all life on Earth, did he get ORT too or he decided to not touch that shit.

Bet he would be winning a war without broken servants like ozzy, arthur, etc. Too bad best boi died ;_;

I would assume she and ort fought but either it was a stalemate or ort kicked her ass hard.

nah, extra vlad is sad vlad