Why did you forget her

why did you forget her

Other urls found in this thread:

c2.ftbucket.info/may/cont/may.2chan.net_b_res_507855561/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pE7pK1x4zVg
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/12/the-anime-girlfriend-experience-gateboxs-ai-powered-holographic-home-robot/
youtube.com/watch?v=kFPbEs1XjmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She also forgot you user.

I didn't. I recognize she wouldn't want anyone to be sad that she left. All you need to do is smile happily at least once everyday. If you do that it's enough to make her happy, wherever she is.

>multehpass

I'll never forget Isla!

Imagine if this show hadnt been shit for like 9/13eps. Could have been a masterpiece.

Because her show was shit for the most part

Funny enough, 2chan still has daily threads and just had a 2000 post thread two days ago.

But.. why?

Because she's a cute who deserved a better show

She's become one of their meme girls.
c2.ftbucket.info/may/cont/may.2chan.net_b_res_507855561/index.htm

Because I dropped it when it suddenly turned into Psycho Pass a few episodes in.

Cant blame them I guess since I still have the BDrips of this shitty show saved as well and I rewatch the last couple eps once a month.

プラ尻ので

Also note that it got a manga spinoff, LN with a collection of side stories and a Vita game, so they have plenty of additional material to discuss there.

whats her name again?

Is this that girl that's obsessed with JoJo?

Let me guess, they don't add anything post-anime.
Damn, I really like the OPs and EDs anime and game wise

The vita game had a good end were they were able to save her.

youtube.com/watch?v=pE7pK1x4zVg

I didn't. My friend died in a car crash the night before the last episode aired. I watch it once in a while as remembrance

That is actually touching.

It has been over two years and robowaifus have yet to be invented.
Why is reality so cruel?

Is it ever gonna happen?

We can only hope and wait

Why did I look up this image? Now I feel depressed.

It really wasn't very good but that episode was hilariously bad.

I remember being in that thread and realizing she has an extra finger.

Is this fanart?

From the vita game.

Oh I see. What's the context of the scene? Toilet scenes are my fetish.

I don't know but from the same show we know giftias can pee and poop so take a wild guess.

I don't get this show.

To put it bluntly; because I wasn't really too much for her show and it wasn't the top show of the season for me.

>robowaifus
>expired after a certain period of time so you have to buy them again like a very expensive light bulb
That would be even more cruel at least to us.

Watched an online walkthrough and I can't seem to find it for some reason.

I love her, but her show is forgettable.

Planned obsolescence

Wasn't this DogaKobo's first and only original anime? Too bad it was boring and forgettable.

wtf, I love 2ch now

>psychopass bullshit midway through
>rest of it being a melodrama
I remember it as a prime example that dogakobo should stay the fuck away from originals

How they dont build another robot identical to Isla?
Why the old woman replace her dead grandchild with a robot? that episode was really creepy.

Can someone explain why they couldn't transfer memories to a new body again?

Japan really love his plastic memories.

>My friend died in a car crash the night before the last episode aired. I watch it once in a while as remembrance
user, I...

>still can't get used to Sup Forums x
Fug. I miss appchan.

Forced drama shitshow that deserve to be forgotten.

>How they dont build another robot identical to Isla?
For what purpose? if they wanted they could reuse Isla's body after she expires but she would have a different personality.

>Why the old woman replace her dead grandchild with a robot?
Old people get lonely.

Are Giftias a type of sexual toy? We never see "maid giftias", the black haired girl call her giftia "husband" and the other approved the idea of MC dating Isla

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/12/the-anime-girlfriend-experience-gateboxs-ai-powered-holographic-home-robot/
Its starting. I predict cute robots within our lifetimes. Maybe not the full AI to back them though.

God tier ED youtube.com/watch?v=kFPbEs1XjmE

Is this a scene in the game or a bonus CG?

>posting dead girls
Pretty sure the MC is fucking the new kid in town that appeared in the last moments of the last episode.

>forgetting my waifu

We didn't, she's the one who forgot herself.

Because that kind of clear and logical thinking would utterly shatter the melodrama. This type of show is not made for thinking too hard about, you're meant to turn your brain off and let your emotions go into overdrive.

>over two years
Wait, does that means I can stop lurking and can post my opnions now?

This ID expired 2 years ago, ma'am.

Sounds pretty pointless,along the lines of being just to mimic humans
Or do giftias actually do implement biological tissues?

My mom died of cancer the day after i finished watching flying witch so now i have comfy healing mixed with crippling sadness.