The geniuses who built the pyramids are now claimed by a literal 60iq race

>The geniuses who built the pyramids are now claimed by a literal 60iq race
>This is a commonly accepted belief
If that doesn't blackpill you I don't know what will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVvdvMDWbhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Aiyo2K7DvfA
youtube.com/watch?v=3J2V2vnrEz0
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k&t=4s&list=PLchkRSE3YscmXsWhfbHO4eDo4SJlcoElF&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY&t=28s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amerifats are overrating importance of iq again.

>Putting way too much importance on IQ
>Not realizing that IQ is an average and not describing any individual

Can we end this IQ nonsense?

The Goyim like it
It's here to stay

*cheetos covered fingers smash against keyboard*
IQ matters.

>he thinks anyone besides niggers believes this

There is a reason Wakanda isn’t real.

Latvia pretending to be a country again.

>The geniuses who built the pyramids
The pyramids are more of a work force of achievement than iq.
The Sphinx is the true wonder. The pyramids are just a repetitive stacking of the same cookie cut mold of heavy blocks.

I enjoyed playing assassins creed origins desu. Egypt is beautiful

Says the man who hasn't smelled it

>This is a commonly accepted belief
maybe in lardland.
the rest of the world laughs.

when has anyone said egyptians have an iq of 60?

IF youre into race based IQ statistics, youre probably a faggot who doesnt get laid very often if any.

Race doesnt exist you faggot fucking apes. Youre being played.

youtube.com/watch?v=MVvdvMDWbhQ

At least we are a nation with history.

That land has great history.

Explain this then

>If that doesn't blackpill you I don't know what will.

The black pill is the blue pill in disguise, you faggot.

BOOM!

Is this satire? I can never telly anymore.

>Race doesnt exist

Racial IQ is a meme. IQ improved as countries get richer.

That's a foot race. Its conditioning. Theres a reason why english is the language of the world. Not because its easy. Because of Occultism.

That isn't how IQ works.Slhomo

I thought the Jews where sub contracted to build the pyramids and then cried out they where being treated as slaves

>What is the Flynn effect

>Claiming they had a low IQ
>they built the fucking pyrimids from the ground up
>all of our best IQ's in the fucking world can't figure out how they built them
>kill yourself you stupid fucking nigger

>The geniuses who built the pyramids are now claimed by a literal 60iq race
Well, we can claim Finns built the pyramids too, it's no less false. I'm pretty sure there was an article not too long ago saying the pharaohs were genetically more European than sub-Sahara African.

>Putting way too much importance on IQ
You're joking, right? There are no sub-120 IQ modern MDs in civilized countries. In other words, to be an MD, the raw IQ cutoff is at 90th percentile in WHITE populations.

Let that sink in.

Dose that mean they are technically part of the white race or the foot race ?

Wrong. Flynn effect has already been reversed according to Flynn himself.

In the first world it's stopped, but not reversed. It's barely started in Africa, where the average IQ is 82, comparable to the average American IQ pre WW2.

Easiest solution? Sub-70 IQ mongrels did not build them.

Who did? Clearly those people are not present anymore to claim credit.

I'm talking about the desert user

>In the first world it's stopped, but not reversed.
Nope, it's reversed.

>It's barely started in Africa
Tell me, where's the Flynn effect of the American negro?

all the pyramids weren´t built by humans you fucking crock of shit , they are ayylmao god yahweh satan property and not of human origin. youve to be as dense as an ant to believe humans built pyramids that perfectly relate to the stars lineup above earth and beyond with mysterious lineage and signs to our TRUE ancestors (which drumbells) arent human , and we are monkeysnakes FYI , our salivia is venomous to other species if we bite em , we shed skin , our pupils can become snakelike / cat like depending on lighting etc whatever im done with you dumb niggers you clearly dont understand that we are a subalienspecies left behind for whatever reason on this planet to supervise it while were doing a pisspoorjob at it and you get hung up on muh guns muh jews muh everything when we could just end it all by eradicating the jews satanists and muslims.

we're looking at a society that was once so powerful they built massive stone monuments lined up with the constellation of Orion...
We don't even know how old these fuckers are either, or why they were built, all of it's just based on theory/belief

Some studies have shown a decline in some countries, but not substantial enough to prove a trend across the entire rich world.

The IQ gap between young whites and blacks has narrowed from 16 points in 1972 to 9 points now, with the average black IQ being 96 compared to 105 for whites. Its stopped narrowing, but the publishers of the study place the blame on the decline of African American Family structures, not on genetic factors.

they weren´t built , god made all the pyramids and now im off to start cs:go and kill some 12 year old russians.

Colonialism?

Same with diversity and multiculturalism. There are no valid arguments for it, they just claim it is better. Why they do it, is beyond me. Also nobody actualy believes this. Its more of a feel good thing.
Libtards ofc do it out of spite because they missed the bare minimum mark for privilege in white societies.

Looking at just the water erosion on the sphynx itself, it's fairly obvious that these monuments have survived being at the bottom of an ocean, and before that surrounded in a lush jungle.

No 5'5 brown subhuman savage built these artifacts. It's a great insult to our past to even suggest that sand dwelling nomads would suddenly feel compelled to create such magnificent monuments, with no historical data suggesting they had in place already a culture which was capable or even known for high mathematics, astronomy, architecture or any scientific discipline.

The modern day Egyptologist will posit that these people, "ancient egyptians" came out of no where, with no evidence of any other great acheivements, and built these objects, then disappeared into the sand.

Preposterous.

>our salivia is venomous to other species if we bite em
It's not though. Bacteria isn't venom and we don't have glands to secret said bacteria.

>snakelike / cat like depending on lighting
Our pupils change in size, not in shape.

>we are a subalienspecies left behind for whatever reason on this planet to supervise it while were doing a pisspoorjob at it and you get hung up on muh guns muh jews muh everything when we could just end it all by eradicating the jews satanists and muslims.
Sounds like you read only half of the story.

Please learn to punctuate. Reading that is torture.

I mean, they didn't just appear there brotherman.
earth is billions of years old.

Proof? I wonder what race has a history of building great civilizations. Hmmm. Now wait a minute here..

Oh. Yes. Checked.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aiyo2K7DvfA

Not snowniggers that's for sure.

Middle eastern people used to be based and had rich history. Its the inbreeding that fucked them up so bad

>putting stone on top of each other
>geniuses
pick one
Sure, it was an amazing structure, but it's basically pile of stone. Of course Africans aren't all Congo. You have yourself to blame for calling every person that comes from Africa an African race.

>cite the Flynn effect
>call Flynn himself is a liar
Liberal logic.

>The IQ gap between young whites and blacks has narrowed from 16 points in 1972 to 9 points now, with the average black IQ being 96 compared to 105 for whites.
Oh now I get it. You're not looking at IQ test data, you're looking at IQ estimates derived from education performance data. Right. Do you not realize that there's a selection bias in those? You're sampling only the ones who are still in school.

I don't accept the views of people who do lots of drugs and enjoy isolation tanks.

Granted you are correct about the wealth, but there are no other signs that these pyramids came from a culture that had mastered science. All that remained after their discovery by sand people vandals were crude imitations, created much much later.

Does Sup Forums actually, genuinely and without irony, believe the ancient Egyptians weren't black, or are you just pretending to be dumb?

You've ignored a few facts though.

>covered in a pure white limestone casing
>largest pyramid capped with a crystal pyramid capstone that disappeared not long after western discovery

>rumors of a "black pyramid" being demolished by masonic societies because it create too much problems with egyptologist narrative

Lol there's a surprising amount who believe Wakanda is a real country.

Fellow burger, please... you're embarrassing yourself.

I wish blacks could be happy with the fact that a few of the Pharoahs were black, but no, now they're ALLLLLLLLLL black.

kek

Ask yourself, why does it even matter if ANY pharoahs were black, when no Egyptian was responsible for any of the great things we attribute, mistakenly, to their culture.

when can "blackwashing history" become a popularized concept?

They'd blame the alignment of the stars before considering genetics. That's heresy.

MOAR

youtube.com/watch?v=3J2V2vnrEz0

Meanwhile racists claim to have superior genetics but are all a bunch of NEETs who can't even make their own tendies.

I'm not calling Flynn a lier; he's never stated that the Flynn effect is clearly reversing across the West. Studies have only shown a 2 point drop among young teens in the US and the UK that I'm aware of.

If you're looking at whether an IQ gap is narrowing you have to look at the younger generations, it's common sense. Flynn himself found it narrowed to 9.5 points based on testing, a very similar number to estimates based on achievement.

youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k&t=4s&list=PLchkRSE3YscmXsWhfbHO4eDo4SJlcoElF&index=6

youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY&t=28s

I'm not your fellow burger, I'm stuck in this shithole for a week.

I wonder how the few ethnic Egyptians left feel about nogs stealing their history

>a fucking ice cream sandwich

Then I guess white people don’t have to apologize for colonialism and slavery, since we’re all just as guilty of it anyway.

Subverted societies. Everything was normal ~4 years ago. And the bam. Suddenly we are evil and need to die. What happens currently can no longer be explained with common sense.

>Flynn himself found it narrowed to 9.5 points based on testing, a very similar number to estimates based on achievement.
>[citation needed]

Pyramids were built by a race much older than the Egyptians we know of. No one knows who built them or why. If OP had an IQ > 60 he would know that.

Whites are only 16% of the world's population, yet are the most industrious and innovative race the world has known. Whites unlocked the secrets of DNA and relativity, launched satellites, created automation, discovered electricity and nuclear energy, invented automobiles, aircraft, submarines, radio, television, computers, medicine, telephones, light bulbs, photography, and countless other technological miracles. Whites were the first to circumnavigate the planet by ship, orbit it by spacecraft, walk on the moon, probe beyond the solar system, climb the highest peaks, reach both poles, exceed the sound barrier, descend to the oceans depths... Blacks cannot even feed themselves.

Whites have to provide food, medical, financial, and engineering aid to every Black nation. Blacks cannot survive without White charity.

No pre-contact Black society ever created a written language, or weaved cloth, or forged steel, or invented the wheel, or plow, or devised a calendar, or code of laws, or system of measurement, or math, or built a multi-story structure, or sewer, or drilled a well, or irrigated, or created any agriculture, or built a road, or sea-worthy vessel. They never domesticated animals, or exploited underground natural resources, or produced anything that could be considered a mechanical device.

Blacks were still living in the Stone Age when Whites discovered them just 400 years ago.

Blacks are the oldest race, so they should be the most advanced — but they never advanced at all. Blacks lived alone in Africa, a vast continent with temperate climates and abundant resources for 60,000 years so they cannot blame slavery, racism, colonialism, culture, environment, or anything else for their failures.

Everything wasn't normal. Non-whites traditionally hated whites but it was considered socially unacceptable to verbalize such extremist beliefs. This is why it took no time at all for a hastag about "stopping police brutality" became about hating white people and verbalizing hatred of white people became socially acceptable.

All the nogs and spics realized that nobody would actually do anything to try and stop them and that a large subset of whites would join them in a self-flagellation. They just never accounted for people going in the opposite direction and becoming 14/88 autists.

50iq stop with the gibs

African American DNA contains 25% european admixture; they went through several stages of eugenic selection.
Want to see pure negroes from US? Look at Liberia, a failed state.

> IQ improved as countries get richer
Lolwat? What about the Gulf countries?
50 years of luxury - and the average intellect still 80 points

>Flynn himself found it narrowed to 9.5 points based on testing, a very similar number to estimates based on achievement.
NOTE: This one was a lie.

This is what I was most afraid of.
Google "Korenizatsiya"

Your elite makes up history to the people who did not have it.
The easiest way to reduce everything to civil war

The effect of Flinn exists, but in reality only 20% of the total IQ

No one hated whites before like now, it was primarily fringe groups among minorities being opening racist towards whites. Most white leftists would never say we have a white supremacist problem before. With trump getting elected and all his questionable rhetoric along with all those on the far right having become more vocal and drawn more attention to the fact this country has a high volume of racist whites. The perception of a white nationalist/supremacist problem in this country is growing to Muslim boogeyman levels now among even centrist whites.

I'm sorry, I can't read vodkaspeak. The main point was, I didn't believe that you can use education performance data to derive IQ estimates of populations. He claimed otherwise.

>The effect of Flinn exists, but in reality only 20% of the total IQ
Care to elaborate on this? I'm genuinely curious. English links pls.

I believe that is was the same kind of people who
>wrote the sanskrit epics
>build the pyramids
>established greek culture
>and so on

Where did they come from? No idea. What did they go? I don't know.

>someone else has read Dr. Schoch's works
Not all of Sup Forums is lost.

IQ is effected by how much of an idolator one is FACT.

its a commonly accepted belief amongst blacks. havent met a white that beliefs in this

the sphynx is regularly moved to a higher place so it doesnt disappear in water

goop goop goop goop

>Whites are only 16% of the world's population, yet are the most industrious and innovative race the world has known.

muh peanut butter