I deserve $15 an hour

>I deserve $15 an hour

No you don't. I work fastfood too and I earn $8.10. However, I'm getting an education so I can one day have a deserving, well paying job.

kys commie you deserve shit

Thats spirit! Shame i earn $6 for job with life responsibility and finished university. I would be rich in West.

Get a real job, nigger.

I shit 8 dollars an hour. You should come work for me.

you asked for the cheese on the side

kek

>However, I'm getting an education so I can one day have a deserving, well paying job.

AKA- I'm a privileged white boi who mommy and daddy are paying my way through college

Why do you post this every day you absolute autistic doublenigger. At least change the image now and again ffs

Where do I apply ?

Sharia blue

I've seen this thread about 50 times now. Fuck Blumph and fuck white people.

What exactly is that yellow cover?

>I deserved 0.02 cents for each post

67k for being a sailor. 2 weeks on, 3 weeks off

Yellow? that's clearly violet user.

>I deserve replies for this lazy thread.

t. Butthurt wagecucks

You mad nigger ?

How do we keep all the fast food workers from chimping out after automation obsoletes them?

>be me for years
>buy a filet o' fish with extra cheese for $4 and get pissed off when ripped off half a slice of cheese because the 'cRooks' think .5 + 1 = 1.0 instead of 1.5
>finally figure out the trick
>tell the cashier I'm on on a low carb diet and would like to order a la carte, then proceed to buy 3 fish patties for $1 each and two slices of cheese for $.40 each and have them ask for a free side of tartar sauce since they don't know how to ring it in.

3 times the fish and four times the cheese for similar price, all by removing the bun from the equation

>cost of living rises 3-5% a year
>wages don't
>business owners obviously works 9923492484547284584247240420720420470240272047204720427402744 times harder than the rest of us

>Romania
>Poorest country in Europe, more poor than Africa top tiers
>thinks only niggers can be poor

wew

its not like he is a lazy ass or else he wouldnt work at mcdonalds
why are you so jealous? thats just how life is some people have easier lifes some people have harder lives
thats no excuse to become criminal just because your life starts in hard mode
ive went through so much shit and poverty in my youth as a white man and not once was i in trouble with law and worked my way into upper middle class
if things go well im upper class in a few years

>upper class

oh honey, you have a LOT to learn about being born into the right family if you think you'll be upper class

I don’t have enough autism to enough follow this post all the way though, good job user.

cut that condescending tone out faggot
you dont know what the fuck youre talking about

It's not only that they work harder. It's also the value and the contribution that they bring.

>I want $15/hour
>But I dont want to put in $15/hour worth a work

End copy pasta now. Refuse to click ads until copy pasta ends.

I don't understand how/why people still eat McDonalds. Sure, it tastes good, but you're hungry 30 minutes later, it isn't filling in the least bit and they always fuck something up.

For example, I don't eat condiments, mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, what have you, I cannot stand the shit, it disgusts me, so whenever I order a sandwich with no condiments and a solid 95% of the time, they don't know what the word means and then I have to go through this goddamned struggle to explain that I want the fucking meat, cheese, vegetables, and bread and no fucking sauce on it.

So yeah, that's what made me swear off fast food. It's good, but it's a fucking waste of money since it isn't filling and they always screw up the order. If for some reason I'm with someone and we get fast food, I always pick some shit like chicken strips or something that doesn't involve a minute and half explanation about what "condiments" are.

If they paid $15 an hour they wouldn’t have to scrape the absolute bottom of the barrel for employees.

Is reposting allowed mods?

No, that deserves $7.75 an hour. Why do you think you deserve a $15/hr burger from a $7.75/hr cook?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige. One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!" . Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs. I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

This

McDonalds is a "first job" it is not designed to pay a living wage

This. Min wage jobs are for teens and young adults just starting out in the world, or a side job for an adult with additional income. It's not meant to be a career you can make a living on.

Just ask for no sauce retard.

i really really want to believe that this happened

Eventually the value of their labor will approach zero. At which point having them in the building, at all, will be a net-loss, even for free.

Consider the material cost of a bean burrito at a place like Freebird's or Chipotle, ~ $0.80.
The sales price being ~$5.00.

To reach a tolerable ROI, the cost of staff is the number one thing to mitigate now.

Business owner wasn't complacent with their money.

But don't worry, if you put 1mil into savings over 50 years, you're doing good goy. Don't spend that money, let us lend it to people who aren't sheep with trained aspirations.

This is quite the copy pasta

You should man up and get into construction and make $23 an hour. You don't even need papers or anything, I worked there for a season.

Take a risk, and self-invest? If not college, there are alternatives.

This

No it's not. Show me where it's officially stated that it's a job meant for teens. You can't because you both are just spewing bullshit and false statements to push an agenda of not raising min wage

nice
but people work there as a primary job nontheless, those people maybe not smart or have hard times and cant find a """normal""" job, so why abuse that person even more by paying
minimun wage?

the fuck are you talking about you dumb shit.
I hate when people put there 2 cents and act like they are above everyone else like that kid because they don't need to work at fast food because mommy and daddy provide for them and hey have all the privileged and safety nets in the world.
Yea , everyone can go to fucking college and get a degree if you have the money.

I cannot comprehend how anyone likes McDick's
some of their drinks are okay, can't think of anything else

It doesn't have to be stated. Nobody with a working brain thinks they can make a living flipping burgers.

>I never worked a day in my life

Wtf??

Do you understand that if they were forced to pay $15/hr they wouldn't be able to hire those disadvantaged people to begin with?

Expect i’ve witnessed old men ask if the pizza shop is hiring
More like stop putting in 20 hours a week and expect it to be something
Get 2 jobs work atleast 50 a week
At min wage this should be plently and you won’t have time to spend money

I legitimately might go buy a McChicken now

Why do you make the same thread every day?

Asked for cheese on the side.

Underrated.

Honestly though I can understand raising minimum wage. I wouldn't mind paying extra for burgers and shit.

It's a filet O fish from Mc-Donalds and cheese on the side like that is the correct way to add cheese to fish sandwiches. I saw a Chef on tv do it before the same way.

point taken, is 15$ considered alot in the US? the minimum wage here is like 8$

That's actually pretty smart user. Dunno whether it works here but I might have to try it.

In China they had a double decker filet o' fish. I love them but they cost more than a double cheese here (I think?) so I usually just go for cheap

Holy shit do you not know what loans are?
Or am I being trolled?

move to washington, minimum wage is 11 dollars an hour and if you live on the east side its cheap

why don't you just eat somewhere else?

It's not "a lot" but it's way better than current min wage

Some companies are raising it of their own volition

I worked fast food for $7.50 CA min wage. After a year I got to $8 and 6 months later CA increased the min wage to $8. I never received a raise and was now working for the same pay as the entry level guy.
I decided to work a trade job instead 3 years later im making $32/hr
Its your fault if youre still working these entry level jobs after a few years and no you dont deserve the extra pay.

Then why don't you emigrate?

I don't even make $15/hr after working at walmart for over a decade.

for the billionth time. pic. Your point me be valid, but your spamming means it goes to the trash. Add some sage to that burger

working 2 part time jobs is a meme, the employers do not give a fuck about your other job and will just give you hours that work for them and not you.

Must be a hard life, sending emails and making calls all day.