What went so right with her?

What went so right with her?

The Everything.

She can't be both an innocent, naive, shy 13 year old waifu and a battle hardened military commander. It's a silly idea to begin with and it completely falls apart in execution, making her feel very contrived and unbelievable as a character.

I've never liked this saber. That's not how skeletons work. It's always the first thing I notice

>Shirou calling Saber, Arturia...
>Sword rests in her sheet
>talking separated by the sliding door
>kissing under the moonlight
>sleeping together in the same futon and handholding under the covers

She can be both an innocent, naive, shy 13 year old waifu and a battle hardened military commander. It's a compelling idea to begin with and it completely thrives in execution, making her feel very intriguing and believable as a character.

nothing really. just came out during the right time, and got lucky.

She broke all the rules and conventions of anime by wearing the hitherto-unheard-of KNEE LENGTH SKIRT.

>tfw Astolfo wears a more whorish skirt than Seibah

Sometimes longer skirts can be better.

Saber is so beautiful.

Shirou is a lucky guy.

It's just not real, and has no actual bearing in my life. I find it incredibly frustrating. I've poured into every outlet of saberfagging that I can find.

This is her now.

I've never liked this look. The skirt is literally just a large, solid block of uninterrupted purple. Simplicity isn't a bad thing, but she's just a white/purple thing.

Takeuchi pls

>"A story of a certain artist, whose deep love for a character led him to path of self-destruction. Day and night he will create new versions of Arthuria with hope... which would only turn into despair later.

>The dream of touching her hand, the thoughts of spending their time together, the love of one man to a woman, who doesn't exist.

>His Noble Phantasm is recreation of his love, passion and futile efforts. Unlimited Arthurias will enter a fight, yet they will all be mere delusions; none of them will ever notice him, nor will any of them love him. But he will never stop praying for his dreams to come true."

she's perfect. loyal, loves to eat her man's cooking, competent and effective at what she does, but also willing to be subordinate to her man. And a touch of snarky-confident attitude where it counts.

In short, she doesn't have the bitch attitude or baggage that most women have. she's rarely violent or argumentative, and only gets irritated when hungry (which is normal).

>she doesn't have the bitch attitude or baggage that most women have
Speaking of bad attitudes, I'd advise you spend less time on /r9k/

I've got another hot meme for you, freshly saved

She managed to hit the golden sweet spot between being 'cute' and 'sexy'.

Saber's not sexy at all. She's "beautiful." That's different. Didn't you read the h scenes? She just doesn't work as sexbait. It's all awkward and forced.

You're right: Saber is sexy, cute, AND beautiful.

Also the H scenes were just tacked on to call the VN an eroge.

I just finished the Fate route. She was so cold for the first 6 or so days. I didn't expect to like her so much by the end of the route.

She wasn't cold. She's quite friendly towards Shirou even from the start. She's just a bit on the professional side as far as Servants go.

You just have to give her time to warmup to you.

>tfw her gradual warming up is closer to the original meaning of a tsundere than an abusive bipolar slut

Don't forget - from her perspective, her murder-suicide with her son happened about fifteen minutes ago.
Takes a little to change gears from that.

That user isn't entirely incorrect when you consider that Saber really is unique in that she lived most of her existence as a ruling king, which as a result led her to having emotional qualities closer to that of a man. I agree though that he could have worded it better by explaining it through her backstory instead of invoking /r9k/.

Saber was never very tsun though. She does get mad about things, but her anger is usually justified. Stuff like Shirou nearly getting himself killed protecting her, or Gilgamesh talking to her, or Shirou teasing her too much, or Gilgamesh breathing the same air as her, or Lancer making fun of her figure, or Gilgamesh existing at all.

Yeah we get it, Gilgamesh is a cunt.

She was only king for ten years. She was fifteen when she pulled the sword from the stone.

So technically she's a pedophile falling in love with a Japanese high school student.

SABER! IS THE BEST! SHE'S THE ONE!

Ten years is still a significant amount of time to shape her character, especially from that age.

It's been a long time but I remember Saber being shit in her own route, although as a response to Shirou being a cockmongler hinself

Yup. She's a cougar in a teenager's body.

Best king. Best girl.

>Best king.

Her country and her knights didn't seem to think so.

>it's been 11 years since DEEN
>it's been 5 years since Zero
>it's been 3 years since UBW

Where does the time go, lads?

Bah they didn't deserve her.

Rice went with her

Ara ara...

I wouldn't mind being her sheath.

>anime artstyle samefaces
In other breaking news, water is wet.

No because that was Fate/Zero.
They established that she was Kiritsugu's servant in the Fate Route. Also that she remembered most or all of it.

i'd rather a milf rin DESU

Seibah a perfect.

You may need more censors.

Don't forget that she snaps back to the murderhill in between grail wars.
>tfw she's T-bagging mordred's corpse for eternity

This is a nice picture but that sword looks so out of place.

She's not even my Fate waifu and yet I've probably fapped to her more than anyone else in the franchise.

I want Oyakodon with her and Mordred!

Why did she pee in the supersoaker

Fair. I want to teabag moedred but hopefully while she's still alive

>one month for for Heaven's Feel

Mordred wishes she could have Saber's crouch on her face for eternity.

>ywn be tucked-in and kissed by milf-saber

Why are tomboys more masculine yet capable of being more feminine than regular girls?

Saber really isn't a tomboy. She's just level-headed.

How can you say you love your waifu when you won't even drink her bodily fluids?

This. It's almost as bad as when they call Mordred or Jeanne a tomboy.

>this is a muscular she-beast

>She was only king for ten years.

But King Arthur died at the battle of Camlann at age 93

You're right.
She's a stone butch lesbian.
She's so dyke that all of enguland thought that she was a dude even with the long hair and battle skirt.
She's so dyke that she asked merlin for a magic dick to fuck her girlfriend she then fucked and knocked up her sister

to be honest..the innocent virginal noble saber routine that nasu has been pushing since forever is 500% bullshit and he's just a cuck with save a ho fantasies.

Why didn't Saber and Shirou have sex 5 times a day to fill her magic energy?

You should already be aware that Nasu takes lots of liberties with the lore, as you can tell by the fact that THIS King Arthur has a vagina.

In any case, Saber spent her adolescence training to be a king and pulled Caliburn from the stone when she was fifteen. After that, she went adventuring around Britain in order to broaden her horizons in further preparation for kingship. Then she became king and ruled Britain for ten years. Then Camlann happened.

All in all, Saber was around in her late twenties when she made the contract with the world.

?

Yes, and?

Takeuchi ships Seiba/Gil so fucking hard.

Considering she doesn't age, I really don't see the problem with making her having lived a long time.

>your dick will never be crushed by Seibah's muscles
Why are we here? Just to suffer?

C. S. Lewis predicting waifus back in 1930
It's so true it hurts

She's just young enough that her mentality can still connect with that of a seventeen-year-old's.

>the summon tickets I've lost...the quartz I've lost... won't stop hurting

I prefer my sabers French.

STRONG AND THICK

Saber has plenty of baggage. It's why she even sets out to get the holy grail.

>thick

I got Lily on my first day. I don't care if she's not "real" saber.

Lily is a qt but she got nerfed hard from the start because she's a charity SR.

What's the point of getting a NP parameter past C rank when the most expensive thing you can spend it on is an EX rank NP at 15 points?

It's accumulative, C rank affords you a B rank NP.

If you want your Seibah to have more than one noble phantasm? Also, plus/minuses.

Yeah but Lewis, women refuse to even look at me so I don't have a choice.

Get out of my silent planet, bitch.

>It's accumulative
Where does it say that?

What would an EX rank NP with a +3 modifier even do? Anti-Universe?

>What would an EX rank NP with a +3 modifier even do? Anti-Universe?
We've already seen that, user-kun.
Tiger Dojo.

EX just means 'too powerful to be given a rank'. That's the level-cap.
So if you just want one EX-phantasm, yeah, all you need is C-rank.

Here's your (you)

If it's so powerful, why couldn't it meme into reality a season 4?

i hope the next saber we get is like this

big saber is not enough. we need super big saber

Mordred

I've always really liked these simple, conservative designs. Fits well for both of these characters given how "old" they are.

That's a pretty contradictory idea considering her princess dress has more going on with it. To begin with, her original outfit wasn't even remotely practical for her needs. And on top of that, she's basically just a solid block of white and purple.

Everyone wants to be Seibah now. Everyone.