wageslaves of Sup Forums, what the FUCK is wrong with you

Make your own business then.

the "asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so" gets me the most

wtf i love living with my parents now

>implying your parents want you around

HOW IN THE HELL

a very high percentage of Sup Forums has an ant mentality
no individuality, no fun, no freedom, no time and resources
all that matters is to belong to a hive, maintain the hive and to destroy other hives that doesn't belong to them, despite all hives function the same way but only the genes differ

Obvious bait, but still. How about waking up whenever you want, then having a nice breakfast, and then working remotely for a couple of hours in a programming project you actually like and admire, at the same time learning a lot of stuff, contributing to society and earning lots of money.

Providing for a family, like a decent white christian alpha male should do.
Netherlands is such a fag country

They're the ones making money.
What the fuck is wrong with us man

>Slave
Okay
>Wageslave
No

I just wanna kms

You’re not an ant at all, comrade. You’re a true individual.

>tfw just got out of my overnight shift at walmart
>tfw worked over two hours for free just to keep my job
I hope Sugar Candy Mountain is a decent place.

Bukowski was a fucking degenerate. How in the hell could a man enjoy being a deadbeat alcoholic poet with a brainless hippy following?

this picture more powerful desu

I just shed a tear irl.

shit man, there are no other posabilities in your area?

But why? I love you.

Well sure it's a shit situation but what other options are there? Leeching off welfare like Muhammed? Sure then you might have a lot more free time but you would barely have any money.

You know those barely functional bums you see? The ones who smell like piss and sweat, and they're so dirty that they're actually kind of shiny? The ragged filthy ones?

Give one of those some serious writing talent and you get Bukowski. Not a role model.

I dont know about you but i got sick of jim beam and sluts after about six years.

I enjoy my life as a commercial fisherman

Unless your parents are rich, you gotta acquire some money first to start your own shit.

this is very interesting, i never realized that there are people who find pride in working 12+ hours a day, just to get enough money for shelter and food
this opens up a lot of opportunities

>tfw worked over two hours for free just to keep my job
my god duddee dont u feel bad at all. get better job or some shit dude

/thread
being well-spoken or able to write doesn't make you a good person but OP is a faggot and doesn't know this

1. go back uni study harder
2. drug/robbery/smuggling/scam
3. live in a forest. grow ur own resource hunt ur food .
4. kys

Is she nude?

No.

He didn't

This.
All you need is a master knowledge of framework. If you’re communicative person you can participate in any project as a freelancer. Just make sure you won’t have to learn much of a shit they’ve made.

I feel like I’ve torn golden balls from the chicken and taught a hen to lay them.

>tfw

Dude.. At least find somewhere that pays overtime

I make 1800 euro a month, saving 1400 of that. In a Year ill be able to buy an appartement and rent out student rooms. Once the mortgage is payed off I have 800 of passive taxfree income.

Ill do this three times. Then i never have to work again.

But i will. I wont sit around and het fat.

Working is for the married man. That's why I'm unemployed.

I've worked at Walmart for 5 years this month and I'm only 24 and seeing shit like this worries me that this is all I'll ever be able to be.

I don't even have any friends or have ever been on a date, I just have no reason to really do anything aside from work.

>Portumeme
>White

>Christian
>Decent

B8

You're literally working to pay taxes. Quit your dead end job and try to find a girl. That at least is a valid excuse to have a job.

Take the tire guy pill. I used to slave away for a retail company too, then i joined a tire shop. Overtime, decent benefits, and i perform a necessary duty for the majority of society. As long as theres cars, theres tires that need changing.

desu my libido is shot, I don't even fap that much anymore. I haven't found a girl attractive in over a year now.

>Wake up at 6:30 a.m.
I wish I could sleep that long.

why the hell does t b h become desu still? its a common as fuck abbreviation. I can understand the other two

>Quit your dead end job and try to find a girl

We DONT enjoy it, that's why we're PAID to do it
>Waa waa people shouldn't have to work
Shit needs doing, and you don't deserve to be fed and clothed just as a reward for breathing

pussy is the ultimate carrot to keep you slaving like a maniac, that's why is pushed constantly everywhere

We don't exactly have guns pointed to our heads forcing us to pick coca leaves for pennies over here.

he did, but in reality, he never had a choice to stay with his parents in the first place

huh, I guess that makes sense. I just lost all interest over time. Don't know why I'm even alive haha.

>pic
But that's not what the life of the normal salaried man looks like.

There is an answer. Triptorelin, about a 100mcg sub q shot, it will fully restore your libido, read up on it, I'm not joking.

Fair, but tell me how do you find a girl when you don't have a job, if i'm wageslaving it means that i don't have enough resources, if you don't have money, food, a house and a car, how are you going to pay for the kinoplex and the big diamond if she ever wants to get stable?

that great and all, but not happens in Poo-land. never in a million years. Vermins can dream tho

How does the life of the normal salaried man looks like user?

motherfucka....here i go fap fap

yeah, society is built around women and children

Well me, personally have enough money to never have to have a job in my life. I'm sure as hell not going to waste time on a useless job when there are more important things to worry about. For anyone else? I dunno, they can go on welfare or something. Women are stupid, they fall for dead broke guys all the time.

how can you save 1400 when you just made 1800?
you live with your parents??

Where's your spine?

>they can go on welfare
>they fall for dead broke guys all the time.
>advising anyone to be white trash
absolutely abhorrent post alright.

This thread is fucking depressing.

of course. Reality is often abhorrent.

No one force you to work.

Go be an hermit in the mountain if you want.

>Go be an hermit in the mountain if you want.
I would, but it's pretty much illegal in my country.

Live works wonders, from all people a decedent from scumy criminal offspring has got it right. bogan slave mentality is lovely

>Go be an hermit in the mountain if you want.
I would, but it's pretty much a death sentence in my country.

Yep.

All the jobs on Indeed that have responded to what resembles a CV are are an hour away at least.
A vision into my future, if I even make it.
I've been there more than twice as long as you and all I can say is find a dream in life. I'm at no liberty to give advice as I'm not so hot shit myself. I'm constantly demoralized and paranoid I'll be fired for miniscule reasons at times is a contributing factor to my alcohol and pill sprees.

>if she ever wants to get stable
no here, mainly women to get settle. you third worlder daft cunt

Exactly. Youtube the living man on trial.

The NEET-life isn't just pathetic, it's got upsides

Important question:

How many NEETs are NEET because they have no prospect of marriage and having kids in today's society?

t.NEET (from other thread)

In Canada? They would have to find you first.

You have pretty chilled parents.
I used to save 500 euro/month but then my single mother kicked me out when she found out she wasnt getting anymore money.

That’s what I was thinking. The size of Canada’s wilderness is nearly unfathomable.

Under her clothes.

They would eventually, and when that happens they would tear down and destroy whatever I had built on their precious crown land

>Netherlands NEET
You guys, is it true the "Scandinavian and Low Countries are in easy mode" stereotype?, if true, how so?
imevät minun kukko

>is it true the "Scandinavian and Low Countries are in easy mode"
STAY OUT!

OUR WAGIES ARE FOR OUR NEETs ONLY!

That doesn't address his argument at all. If a smoker tells you smoking gives you cancer, they aren't wrong just because they also smoke.

They're easy mode in that if you're a foreigner, you get deported.

I'm a NEET because I'm an autistic retard and the only jobs available to me are shitty backbreaking labor jobs that I can't even keep up with and get fired in two weeks

having no prospect of marriage/kids is just a side effect of that, I shouldn't even be allowed to spread my filthy autism genes so thats my one and only reason for being MGTOW

fucking jew

Where did he imply that his parents want him to live with them?

There are many things one could do but most carry risk. The great men that live all are not afraid to take risks
All good suggestions and all carry some risk which is why most people don't do them

No they would not for a very simple reason: no one is after you.

Fuck off you are lucky enough to live in singapore

>autism
High IQ or the retarded kind?
If high IQ: you just need to fire your autism up and learn dropshipping/crypto trading etc.

retarded, if I had a high IQ I wouldn't be where I am

Fuck this is the one i meant

Feel you bro, even worse if you were born from poor parents in a shithole of a country. Just imagine working 9-5 for some measly 3 dollars!, life is hell.

>right over the leaf's head
you are what is wrong with this country

Singapore seems like a hellhole in a way, but at least everything is in English. What's so great about it?

Is cost of living expensive given the low wages?

why don't people march on wal mart and burn them all down? they shouldn't be able to pull shit like this.

why are our generations such pussies?
our grandparents would not have put up with this shit. a company raking in as much fucking dough as wal mart should have to pay their people a fucking high wage to make up for the quality of life that they are sacrificing by having to fucking work there in the first place.

Discipline is freedom.

Food is dirt cheap, now the services, oh boy, here, if there's a water pipe leakage and you were asleep, unconscious or working, you'll have to pay booth for the repairs and the water that you didn't even use, same with electricity and gas, if it weren't for the lizards that control the utilities and their overpriced and shitty services we would be all fucking rich dude.

a lot of it is bog and would be hard to live on
which is why there is very little up there even from the pioneer days when no one gave a fuck