Classroom of the Chad

>get thrown into some survival game shit with a bunch of nerds
>just stride back to the ship and stand them up since who gives a fuck

UTSUKUSHII

What the fuck is his endgame?

He's gonna drag the boat on to the island.

Chad and GigaNigga are the only reason to watch this. Every other character is a degenerate 11.

Best girls

Who would win in a fight between Chad and Albert?

Kushida a best.

Whorikita a shit.

finally a character I can relate to, only difference lies in him being buff and blonde

Chad is showing us the correct way to live and find happiness.

The viewers.

Too much transparency

He has rich parents and doesn't really care about the whole school game.

Is that some areola on sakura or some weird shadow?

Ah ain't that cute! Two innocent girls taking a bath!

Literally 100% confirmed thots both of them lmao.

Karuizawa > Ichinose = Sakayanagi > Sakura > Hasebe = Ibuki > Sato > Kushida > Horikita

That's her areola

Does chad fuck thots or are thots not thots in the presence of chad? Or does chad only break flowers?

im getting gil vibes from this dude
what if he really is like 1/2man and has cosmic-scale potential but won't use it because these puny peasants aren't worth to lay eyes upon his true greatness?

what does this post mean

That's the MC.

Thots are always thots.
I'd say it's the later. Chad only lays with pure girls beautiful girls.

So he's destined to remain celibate while he's at the thot central that is his school.

They should eat him to save points on food.

>what if he really is like 1/2man and has cosmic-scale potential but won't use it because these puny peasants aren't worth to lay eyes upon his true greatness?
>Impying he gives a fuck about the peasants.
As far as he is concerned he is only person on this planet and the rest of the humans are just NPCs

Horikita a best.

I don't know but I'd let him fuck my boypussy no homo.

>I have brain damage and can't post without at least a meme every 5 words
Don't worry about it.

fuck this chad meme
he's called Dio

Hope she gets buttraped by the nigger

Fucking show has slowed down too fucking much.

I want to see MC impressing everyone with karate already.

>whorikita being completely useless during the survival test

Wew. The class even felt sorry for her and decided that she should be the leader just so that she has something to do.

Her arms are crossed like that the entire episode.

I bet she has her period or something and it becomes an "illness" for 50% man to take leadership.

>two-faced
>backstabber
>cunt
>used good
>retard
>best anything
Only good for black'd gang rape

I want to rape Horikita

She is sick in this arc. 50%man's plan is to make her into a leader so that he can retire to an average life.

Chad is only truly interested in fucking himself.

Honestly is there any girl in this show that isn't only good for black'd gangrape?

Too bad. Horikita's V is reserved for MC only in due time..

Crippled loli.

Nah she want her brother's D

This man is the epitome of not giving a fuck.

MC doesn't want it. Sudo is gonna get it.

Put Sakura below Hasebe, Ibuki and Sato and I'll agree.

i would place karuizawa right below ichinose/sakayanagi but otherwise agreed completely

Megane-kun is literally our guy.

This isn't fair. They shafted so many Ichinose scenes, there isn't much material for ichinosefans at all.

That will never happen. This isn't Oreimo after all.

I mean, Sakura is a second favourite and I'm sustaining through her but really the anime fucked up with her.

Chad does not register any form of hostility.

So let me get this straight, aside from chad, cripple is the only other student on the boat?

Im sweating

This.

>Horikita not in the top 3
Pleb. She is objectively better than most in design and as a developed character. Certainly better than those from Sakura and below at least.

What a badass.

Your (You).

How can anyone even compete with Chad?

I feel like the producers really like Chad a lot. He's their favorite. Except of course Horikita.

Cripple's not on the boat, she's back at the school.

Horikita is the best. 50%man choose to groom her in to more capable leader to lead Class D all the way to Class A.

I didn't think he was ever going to matter whatsoever. He would never be anything more than occasional humor. But he played a role in this episode. People actually paid attention to him because of his actions.

Is he the secret protagonist of this story? Is this really Chad's journey instead of 50%?

Sakura and the cute noises she makes is the only reason I watch this ching chong chang made steaming pile of crap.

Watching Sakura-chan as she is using the basic toilet!

More like drag the island to the boat.

was it rape?

No because she enjoyed it too (more like she was obviously hoping for it, since she only volunteered to help after 50% did)

You know thinking about it, because of the filler pool episode, it doesn't really make much sense to have Horikita as the leader since she declared war to all the other classes.

I understand, but she must have had some rape PTSD in that moment, only slightly weaker than her arousal of being raped by 50%

It would certainly make other teams suspect her as leader, though since you get a penalty for guessing wrong they would still want to be sure instead of just guessing that it's her.

Would 50%man only rape her by 50%?

Why do people like crippled again? As far as I concern her only known personality is being an extremist as opposed to her baldy rival.

not just that, but the key should have been given to someone capable of trotting around the island and ninja'ing capture points on a regular basis. they gave it to someone who basically useless in that regard

That doesn't look like someone who is having a pstd attack looks more like in heat

Nope. This is the only volume he's ever relevant. Actually his role is done. That's it for him for the entire series even in the LN.

>it's a Sakura episode

My dick.
Her cute voices are making me diamonds.

She is truly best girl.

not just that either, the other thing to think about is how can they make the other classes guess wrong by using some good trickery like feeding them false info without being obvious, you know

Only Karuizawa has had the pleasure of being raped by 50%.

if chad wasnt so chad, he would have fit that role flawlessly as leader. chad is secretly the best human being in all aspects, he is challenging the lower class D to pressure them change and blossom as a group. i would want to be the mother of his children

She has a very delicious body. Should be a decent snack for the 50% erect.

Is it just me or was Ike such a bro this episode? Also it looked like 50% man tried to make him look like the leader to Ibuki. This man is playing chess while others play checkers

He only raped her in 50%.
So no it wasn't.

He is a being beyond this plain of existence. Literally fucks over his entire class so that he can live in luxury while they suffer and still reap the benefits of his classmates hard work. Bravo.

anyone know the doujin where the guy gets molested on the train by lolis

He's very handsy, he should just hurry and fuck the girls

Indeed.

/out/-bros are just the best bros.

Too bad he and the other 2 stole Karuizawa's panties and then tried to blame 50% for it.

Only reason 50% was saved is because of Hirata.

I have enormously laughing
when I read that Karuizawafags and Sakurafags said that MC
only wants to protect Sakura and Karuizawa

"I do keep hearing that she's one of the two that Ayanokouji genuinely wants to protect though." and "He is only true"him" with both girls"
omg
Well, it 's not true

YOU HAVE TO FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR HIM
THE GIRLS IMPORTANT FOR HIM DO NOT PART OF YOUR LIST
Horikita??? and Kushida???

He first priority is to protect Horikita (heroine of history of course)
how can just ignore this done
yes he protects his friends, his collaborator and his pawn
He is a typical MC it is normal
But to say that the only girls who really MC want to protect is Sakura and Karuizawa is worse and a joke of the year
and to also say that only her two girls are comfortable with him and have the best relationship
Of course not AGAIN
MC have a good relationship with other girls also you know

and "CERISE ON THE CAKE" even Kushida is closer wiht him than these two shits of Sakura and Kawartha

go reread LN without your glasses "shipfags"
and stop get out one of a citation "out of context"it's will not save you from your bullshit
I would also come out with so mamy of citation of all Vols that prove that the two most important for hero is Horikita and Kushida after the other girls they have no chance
-you know it
-I know
-Everybody knows it
-Sakura and Kawartha they know

Welcome back, ESL-kun

He's going to crash the boat with no survives. That will teach those faggots to mess with Chad.

No, that was Ibuki who stole Kei's panties, she planted it on the guys so that she can lower their morale.

Just HOW wet was she in that scene?

She'll never be able to wear those panties again.

Has everyone forgotten how Sakura destroyed an innocent man's life?

no one likes ugly creepy tech support monkeys

What are you talking about, they asked 50% to dispose of it. They didn't expect her panties to be in their bag. Because someone planted it.

He destroyed his own life.