I think Sup Forums is finished now

i think Sup Forums is finished now.

Other urls found in this thread:

omaha.com/news/crime/judge-orders-omaha-teen-who-threw-baby-out-window-to/article_8121e9e4-10a4-11e7-a1ad-fb0344e26945.html
businessinsider.com/arizona-mom-who-left-kids-in-car-during-job-interview-gets-91000-in-donations-2014-4
fox6now.com/2014/11/18/the-money-is-gone-teary-mugshot-drew-114k-in-donations-but-prosecutors-have-taken-back-their-deal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do you say that?
also she should be hanged and pulled in half

She was a fucking Muslim you shill, and wasn't even white.

why are you posting a completely unrelated incident? are you retarded?
omaha.com/news/crime/judge-orders-omaha-teen-who-threw-baby-out-window-to/article_8121e9e4-10a4-11e7-a1ad-fb0344e26945.html

>White woman gets a privilege pass for a crime that anyone else would get the death sentence for.

Not news, to be honest.

truuuuuuu

White wimen gets privilege.
News
Sage

Shit skin muslim detected

>teen

Anyone remember those 4 black kids who brutally tortured and kidnapped a mentally ill white kid in America? Anyone know their sentence? Anyone know the race of the judge that made that decision?

Never forget my white brothers, these people hate us. They deny it when in a majority white country. Look at South Africa. They hate us, they always have. Never forget that, these people want you dead.

This

how disgusting a creature is merkell though amirite

>redd.t tier memes

That same non got a shit ton of gofundme money that she spent on her boyfriends studio time. Fuck niggers.
businessinsider.com/arizona-mom-who-left-kids-in-car-during-job-interview-gets-91000-in-donations-2014-4

And here is an update once she received the money
fox6now.com/2014/11/18/the-money-is-gone-teary-mugshot-drew-114k-in-donations-but-prosecutors-have-taken-back-their-deal/

1: Desperate teen terrified by what was happening to her, without guidance made a terrible mistake.

2: Full grown adult nigger with four children knowingly left them to bake in hot car without air.

Aside from that, niggers SHOULD be killed, ddiscarded and treated unequally, they are not us, not of our white society, they are parasites and should be shot on sight.

>antonia lopez
>white
sorry muhammad

white skin = white. Most people aren't autistic "race realists". Esp not judges or jury members. Deal with it.

The law is enforced by man not god

Asians are white now? kill yourself Ahmed

This is pathetic
The girl should hang for killing that baby
The bitch isn't even white, look at that ugly 56% face.

Your points are valid I would also like to add as someone who has grown up in a major US city the "white" girl looks Puerto Rican to me.

Fucking hell

>Taylor missed the deadline for putting the $40,000 into a trust fund for her children.

>“The money is gone. It’s been spent. It’s been wasted on designer clothes, Michael Kors. We want to see the bank statements because we see her in designer jeans, and we understand that she paid for studio time for her baby daddy’s rap career. I am flabbergasted by that,” Maupin said.

>Maupin says they have reports that Taylor spent $6,000 on studio time for the father of her children. He believes that the once-estranged father came back only after Taylor had the donated money.

Amazing, innit?

Obviously the judge wanted to sex her.

don't defend this piece of shit
it doesn't matter what colour your skin is, if you throw infants from buildings you should be put down

CIS. WHITE. MALE. PRIVILEGE.

no, no, you see
How could They punish white women supporting White Genocide?
As far as They're concerned, killing white babbys deserves a metal

>omaha.com/news/crime/judge-orders-omaha-teen-who-threw-baby-out-window-to/article_8121e9e4-10a4-11e7-a1ad-fb0344e26945.html
>Douglas County Juvenile Court Judge Christopher Kelly ordered Antonia Lopez to delete her Facebook account
So in America a judge can basically order you to do anything?

White people have better lawyers!!!
Fuck your dumb retarded as fuck public defender!!!

this isnt racist against blacks, its racist against whites.

it proves that the system values black babies over white

This!!!!!

and the black woman probably had a criminal record a mile long

THIS

How are they supposed to take away her kid when she already threw it away?

ily australiabro

frenchie jacques love nigger cocks

you ain't fooling anyone boy

the baby was white so it's okay to kill them

hahahahah

This. White women are the most privileged group on the planet. They rarely get jail time for heinous crimes. Through marriage they have complete control of there husbands asests. And feminism had given them minority status so they have access to afirmatitive action programs.

>sorry, Jamal, you being the first college applicant in your family and growing up in grinding poverty will have to take a back seat. Stacey is upper middle class and wants to study science (but will switch majors to gender studies after a semester). Clearly women are more oppressed then men. So she is getting your slot.

all roasties must suffer,

Asians are yellow

And it's a problem ? Don't forget, you only exist to worship and serve your white goddesses, user

Worship the white goddess. Have two children one of which has downs syndrome because she refused to """"""settle"""""" for me until she was 32.

No thanks.

Holy fuck, my ex pulled that shit while still in community college (went from engineering to theater arts). Mind you, she dropped out of Uni while triple majoring. She's gonna be 30 this summer and proclaims to be a born-again Christian after whoring through her 20's. I dropped her after coming to the conclusion that I am wasting my time. Funny thing is that she told me that she felt like stabbing me in the throat after I laid everything out about her to her face, which she has no qualms of doing to any other person. I don't feel like eventually being murdered by a narcissistic roastie, gents. I think the sad part is that I loved her enough to stick it out for nearly 5 years. Then again, people stay in terrible situations for various reasons.

Yes, we hate niggers. Your point?

If anything, this shows that black lives are more valuable than white lives.

So much for institutionalized white supremacy...