SMOKING GUN IN FLORIDA FOUND!!!!! TONY GREENBERG

Hello Tony! How nice of you to join us once again.

Tony is playing a dead teacher this time around. Greenberg involvement, especially Tony = this was 100% staged. That Hogg kid is probably really the methead too.

youtube.com/watch?v=0b9MFIkpgzk

These people own all of the film/tv studios, media organizations, newspapers, etc.. They have all the makeup, special effects, stuntmen, etc... at their disposal.

This was another staged DHS HSEEP drill just like all the other ones, for gibs from the Feds and for gibs via donations from gullible dupes.

>fema.gov/media-library/assets/documents/32326

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/c/tony_greenberg.html
imdb.com/name/nm4887203/
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Wellaware1.com
letsrollforums.com//sandy-hook-actors-t28929.html?s=b88f5adef38708ddeea574de09c390c9&t=28929&styleid=9
youtube.com/watch?v=WweHQzZCoKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ulIlIUcGVtU
vimeo.com/257133465
archive.is/d89qW
twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/02/25/holy-crap-buzzfeed-discovers-22-more-police-calls-to-cruz-home-that-browardsheriff-never-disclosed/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hr6UK7LuMV4
youtube.com/watch?v=5vG5BGnY7lU
youtube.com/watch?v=7OWnHTWeoyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, there's a camp that all these kids go to that Tony's character was supposed to be a councillor or somethign at and it is full of Greenbergs and Kaplans and Wohls. All these families that have previously been involved in the fake exercizes.

Remember that the Greenbergs homebase was/is in Newton, CT and Sandy Hook happened there.

>Here's a decent page on stuff Tony has been involved in:
whale.to/c/tony_greenberg.html

pic also related

bump

Give donations goyim

>.................BUMP

cocaine

Holy shit

BUMP

>Greenberg
Pure coincidence

Yes, and rule no. 1 with these things is "When is doubt, check the spouse" and we did, and it's her

How do these people get away with it? Surely someone in the fed is going to point this out. Why are members of a Czechian mousetrap aficionado forum better at the fed's job than the actual feds?

The Feds are in on it, they control the Feds

Tony's grandfather is the ex-CEO of AIG and now he's the CEO of the largest insurance conglomerate on planet earth..

Oh and he's also Dr. Joseph Menegle

pic related

They are the real deepstate. Theyre triple, quadruple agents

I prefer latvian mouse trap also bump (captcha end school zone)

In her book Cathy O'Brien(MK-Ultra) survivor said that Mengele was the person that was running the entire MK-Ultra program and that he went by the codename Dr. Green. Dr. Green, Greenberg. This book came out like a decade before we even knew of this whole Greenberg clusterfuck and I was the one who put two and two together on that one

.......BUMP

Mark Zuckerberg = composite last name of his grandparents Greenberg and Zuckerman

>jewish nazis run the world
because that which makes the least sense is supposed to make the least sense so we don't catch on

We all know that Facebook was a CIA/Mossad invention. Or we should all know by now.

Here's another one of his mugshots from a few months ago. More proof that Facebook is not what it seems, simply because Zuckerberg is a character played by Jacob Michael Greenberg, grandson of David Rockefeller.

They arrested the guy who is responsible for initially exposing all of this stuff a month ago btw and he's still in jail. His website is down now because he couldn't pay for hosting fees from jail and YouTube perma suspended his account /dallasgoldbug

We're trying to get all of his work back up and easily accessible. We have most of it archived

This

Emily Sucher(shooting survivor) was in "The Social network"

imdb.com/name/nm4887203/

All of the shilldren are actors.

Arrest records and mugshots are our friend

KEEP IN MIND COMCAST HAS BANNED ANY OF ITS SUBSCRIBERS FOR FROM USING /POL? AND YOUTUBE IS PURGING ALL CHANNELS THAT POST INFO ABOUT CRISIS ACTORS

What's he being charged for? Where will this info be if it comes back up?

Possession of weed the first one and possession of coke in the 2nd one if Im not mistaken

That info is publicly accessible you can find it with a google search... The website it's on is plastered across his face

Are you guys fuking retarded?

Because this is all bullshit, and you’re all morons.

>thumbnail

Bump this to Trump Jr and everyone that has the balls and backing to reveil the truth.
Never forget God sees all and the ones deceiving do not get away with it! Just a matter of time. I would like to speed the process thank you!

whoops

Bump

Daaaamn!

Tony Greenberg is playing one of the victims, at least four shilldren have been identified as being actors that don’t go to that school. What more proof do people need that this we a drill? Nobody died!!

Camp Starlight?
I saw it in one of the victims obituaries. Its up in PA some Jewish summer camp.
PA jumped out cause that's where a female victim was from, and that blonde meidick or whatever girl.

Also they set up a second school website www.browardschool1.com on March 2, 2017 when this DHS HSEEP drill was being planned.

"Meidick" lol.. They all use dickjoke names btw, it's very common... David "Hogg" "Meidick" , I think there were a few others that used dick names in this one too

THIS.

Couldn't post anything last night, solely on Sup Forums. All other boards were fine.

Bump for truth and justice!

and yes it was Camp Starlight

Comcast is range banned from Sup Forums I know a few people that want to contribute to this thread right now but cant because of that

That's not her name, it was something like that. I just wrote it the best I remembered, figure people would know the girl I was talking about. Meidenk or something.

They have autism and find it difficult differentiating faces. Let them have their thread and don't be a jerk.

I'm surprised none of the clever people here dug there. Maybe they did and nothing came up so nothing was posted about it. I looked at the website, but nothing jumped out at me. But I don't have a power level or whatever. I'm just a repeater.
So smart people here find something, send the signal, and I repeat on other forums and Facebook.

Still an anagram, I posted her profile further up in the thread.

Think James Alefantis or Pedosta... Or Anthony Weiner.. John Boner

>I'm just a repeater
Cringe
More like repeat sex offender BAZINGA XD

I have Comcast and have no issues using Sup Forums

Here is a picture of Scott Beigel at Camp Starlight. Noice the names next to his “Greene” and “Kaplan”

>encyclopediadramatica.rs/Wellaware1.com

They locked this guy up a month before the Florida Shooting, his website got taken down(couldnt pay from jail) and 2 days ago they removed his YouTube channel /dallasgoldbug in their urge of all crisis actor info.

Now they're banning all Comcast users from coming on Sup Forums . They are extremely desperate

>See 2nd post in this thread for more on pic related:
letsrollforums.com//sandy-hook-actors-t28929.html?s=b88f5adef38708ddeea574de09c390c9&t=28929&styleid=9

>DHS HSEEP rundown
youtube.com/watch?v=WweHQzZCoKQ

>comments disabled

wtf is this shit? I dunno about this seems more lunatic fringe, interviewing himself on RT kek

disinfo to make this shadow op school shooting sound like a crazy idea

ya'll niggers posting in a wellaware1 thread

you are too

Better believe in wellaware1 threads goblin, you're in one

Bump

Congrats on posting the most autistic thing I've seen today. Remember kids, sage goes in all fields.

Why is it always a Leaf?

bump

Few valid crumbs drowned in bullshit. Your facial recognition is very very average.

damnit i had a picture from that HOGG guy from reddit, he was going by the name GREEN. Cant find it

i mean..
ok
they do make a BIG DEAL outta crank heads and shit, and i think in my area its actually used to just harm people. since it is FUN if you ever try it, but i dont know why some people get addcitred and tahts not really the point, they fucking beg their rats to try to get yo8u to just do it with them, so you can end up busted, how many times ive heard of seen cops show up over a party

that whole, faces of meth thing, was found out ot be like a whole nevada sheriffs office acting bit thing
because, the damn people would of sued the shit ouf of them for using them without their permsision to do some nationwide commercial thing without their permission.

like every one in that FACES OF METH where all the Sherriffs office acting and putting on makeup

It's more common than you think. It's really easy to get a nose job and an eyebrow lift, or a little botox.

You're right, fuck, I remember noticing that but I didint say anything because nobody would know what I was talking about...

WAIT..

His name on reddit is: davisgreen1111 or someshit, right?

Ok can I get a rundown on this guy? He is a crisis actor? What other events has he been involved in?

Keep this thread from sliding! This is the most important thread!!!

And can I get some concise sources about his grandfather or what ever relatives being involved with deep state?

What is your favorite thought experiment ?
[–]davisgreen111
1 point 7 months ago
Reality is a computer simulation

[–]davisgreen111
1 point 7 months ago
I'm going to college and my parents are going to pay for me and my room/board/textbooks if my family moves back to CA I get free tuition at any UC or calstate because of my dad's a disabled vet

^davisgreen111 confirmed

Well fuck me sideways. Vegas shooting being the deadliest mass shooting by a single individual yet surprisingly hush hushed by the media now this?

I want to unswallow the red pill.

Test to see if ranged banned.

Can I get some sauce on all of this

yea i cant find my screenshots or one yea its GREEN. i was like, posting that image of tony green up there when i seen it
!!!
please get me a screenshot,l thats all im doing right now is looking for one

Hone UR skills on this (((Mossad))) special and use them again next time they attack ppl.

Tony Greenberg is like the grandaddy of crisis actors.
Read my posts.. They took down all this one researchers shit after they threw him in jail a month ago...

>There's still clones of some of his vids up, here:
youtube.com/watch?v=ulIlIUcGVtU

See the video in the OP too

Here's a video with his reddit shit in it

vimeo.com/257133465

I'm pretty sure all of his reddit is archived.. aaand it's all there:
archive.is/d89qW

Just type davisgreen111 into archive.is and all of his reddit comes up

HOLY CRAP: BuzzFeed discovers 22 more police calls to Cruz home that @BrowardSheriff never disclosed
twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/02/25/holy-crap-buzzfeed-discovers-22-more-police-calls-to-cruz-home-that-browardsheriff-never-disclosed/

Another episode of "Sup Forums denonstrates autistic face blindness."

davisgreenberg

That is very interesting. Please tell me more.

at what point do you say its not fake? and there isnt something to this? you just deny every time that its all made up. to you this is russian hacking right?

Clashin_Creepers = hogg

and they knew each other 6 months ago.

seems legit.

1776 will commence again confirmed

Everything you know is a lie:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hr6UK7LuMV4

yea the problem with that, guy, is thtat he is connected to JFK.

the guy who has been ((discovering)) all these, has an alterior motive. He's a gatekeeper. youtube.com/watch?v=5vG5BGnY7lU

I’m confused,are you trying to say this is mark zuckerberg?

Wtf? That's not even close to the same guy

Some others are close

Yes, Zuckerberg is a composite of his grandparents last names, Zuckerman and Greenberg, look at the other pics

They deliberately try to look nothing like they actually do moron.. there's a layover gif of their two faces and the noses line up perfect...jfc, read the thread

oy vey

Its for their acting gig
fuck i been posting in the wrong thread for 5 minutes now. closed that one off

youtube.com/watch?v=7OWnHTWeoyg

>this
gig

THIS. They have all these sherrifs playing the role of methheads

All from the same precint or whatever too. Hopefully we can find that it would be a good parallel to Hogg

dude. this is not the same person. earlobes are wrong, chin is wrong, eye shape is wrong... jesus, you guys are either disinfo agents or have facial blindness