Black panther

Well now that black panther has been released, have any of you guys seen it?
What did you think?
Was it anti white?
Was it actually good movie?
Any philosophical observations relating to blacks or society?
Also good job with all the threads leading up to the release. So much free publicity. The movie is now breaking records.

we wuz ethnostatists..

Ballack Panther; Return of the king

It is pretty much a very anti-black film
If you had white people saying the things about Africa and making monkey noises at black people the shit storm would have been unrivalled

They put cinematic instrumental scores over trap beats and used American rap music, then threw some Kpop into the credits for a movie about a fictional used African nation that prospered because whites stayed away.

I can't decide if it was made by half retarded SJWs or very clever robots

>Also good job with all the threads leading up to the release. So much free publicity. The movie is now breaking records.

This is because you braindead fucks can't spot shills. Shillposts get hundreds of replies because of this plebbitor-infested shithole. Bots are better than the shitheads hanging here.

To answer your question: no. I'd never watch a movie full of niggers. The last one I watched (Planet of the Apes) was shit, so I won't watch this one.

Wakanda: begin of the journey

Honestly im praying this ends the 30 years worth of focus on hood culture in the (((media)))

>it wont

It is a subversive movie made to convert the liberals.

Black panther; the secret juice of the beats

black fragility is real

Black panther: kid soldier attacked by gorilla

>capeshit
don't care famalam

T’challa vs killmonger

It's not anti-white. It's definitely not pro-African (as the Africa presented does not exist). It's pro-(whatever you want to call the distinct race of niggers in America). The whole thing is just a pander fest to make specifically those people feel good. The first 2 acts seem clever upon first viewing, but this isn't real originality near the scale of The Dark Knight, The Avengers, or Winter Soldier. It's just all the niggers everywhere that plays tricks with your mind and makes you think it's original. It's a movie made to turn a profit, but we're lucky it was made: it moves the window, it raises racial consciousness.

No it’s just another dumb marvel movie that the nogs made a big fucking deal about

This.

Trailer, for anyone thinking of seeing it.

the movie is a series of racist stereotypes wrapped in we wuz kangz. its malcomX vs mlk but they were both hungry niggers people just pretend that mlk wasnt a adulterer. separate but equal was abolished before the civil rights movement and if schools get desegregated everything will in short time. neither person was needed black people are just attention whores by nature

>ITT

>have any of you guys seen it?
I will not see it until its on the torrents
I will every kike shillposting these threads would kill itself

I wish*

I saw it... and the resentment towards whites was present throughout the movie. They talk about "oppressors " who took their resources from Africa.
>if you had so much resources why didn't you use them?
They called the white CIA character "white boy" which I found annoying being that he was a middle aged man. They also interrupted the white man by barking at him until he stopped talking.

The audience was quite full. Lots of blacks bringing all their niglets to see the new "hero" to look up to (niglets which are probably supported by white resources that have been redistributed to them via the state). There were also lots of mixed couples there (including myself with hot Korean chick).

All in all it saddens me to see how open the white resentment is. But blacks can't be racist apparently so it's all good.

It is also quite pathetic and awkward how they go to all these amazing REAL cities like Busan Korea and California. Which were built by high iq ethnicities. While wakanda is fake and there are no amazing African cities. In fact most African infrastructure is a result of white and Asian investment

It'd be even more hilarious if the person who made the picture was black.

>comic books

>watching kike propaganda

started here yesterday, friend who works at cinema told me they only sold 2 tickets

Well I needed date idea on a rainy day. I can't be a fucking social outcast 24/7. So I figured why not see the stupid movie for the lulz

a movie all about niggers fighting? no thanks, i'll stick to watching real life niggers fighting
>Saged

>All in all it saddens me to see how open the white resentment is. But blacks can't be racist apparently so it's all good.
Just remember that they can bitch and moan all they want about what we did in Africa to bring them kicking and screaming into the 20th century.
They will look back fondly on those days when the Chinese finally finish up raping their lands for resources.

subtle, smooth, to the core essence
10/10
this is how you do it folks

So take her bowling or out for a nice meal or some shit idk
I'm a lazy cunt and never took my exs out anywhere

Good god is the lad alright?

Wakanda. As the movie seems to depict, can only be possible if all the blacks are actually mulatto.

>When you new Afro Pride Gesture is actually a imitation form male mummys
WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEEET!

they made 70 million first 3day weekend have not heard shit about $ brought in since. guessing not good or media would be throwing it in our face.

waka waka Wakanda

I'M ALWAYS READY FOR A WAR AGAIN

I MUST RAPE AGAIN

WHEREVER I AM

alululululululululululu

Yeah I mentioned to my wife that there are literally monkey people in the film that ooo ooo aaa aaa at people which seemed pretty racist to me and she said it wasn't for some reason.

> T’chad
Fucking kek

Goddamn that is rage inducing. I'm sure she was just trying to break a curse

>watching nigger capeshit
Suicide yourself

They actually called him white boy and started barking? Not seeing this nigger shit.

holy shit I almost closed the tab and then the punchline I DIED

>Paying actual money to support brainwashing anti-white propaganda
Please tell me none of you actually did this

10/10 troll, this is how it's done