I am dropping out of college

>I am majoring in history
>Professor is a white woman named rachel
>Forced the entire class to sit on the floor in a circle like damned kindergarteners
>"ok class, today we are going to play a game called 'what I hate most about Europe'"
>white girl named "celest" goes first.
>"I hate that Europe is so f***ing racist"
>i go to bathroom before my turn can come
I am going to live on welfare until the system collapses.

Other urls found in this thread:

history.ou.edu/rachel-shelden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shouldve said all the Muslims and then took the heat.

Europe in its current state deserves to collapse. European governments are more of a pain on its white male citizens than any Muslim terrorist organization.

Fuck Europe. It can go burn in Arabic hell for all I care.

I'm going to put this in a format you understand.

>be OP
>see how far your society has fallen
>instead of fighting to regain what you've lost, decide to passively withdraw
>never see that this passivity is precisely the problem
>walk the dinosaur or whatever

College is an institutionalized scam. Get out ASAP and discourage anyone you know from going.

Their empathy for allowing shitskins in

Rachel or (((Rachel)))?

>standing up to gov. is too hard because millions of normies love communism
>cant have a family due to extreme bias in family court and corrupt laws
>choose apathy

"wHy don't YoU fight fOr yOuR cOUNTry??!?!"

- Faggot nationalists

Please, give us her complete name, I would like to show her, what happens, when you are racist against europe.

I'm probably not sending my kids to college in the states

I would have said liberalism. Then again, I wouldn't major in history, so this bullshit would never come up. Change your course in to something that will let you become a park ranger. Then you can live innawoods at government expense.

history.ou.edu/rachel-shelden
Its always a white girl. Not even a jew. Also my ID changed because my internet turned off

>mfw getting a b.sc. in a norwegian uni
>mfw norwegian uni is not politically charged at all

UiO definetly is politically charged from my experience. The smaller universities defenitly isnt tho.

im at NTNU in norway, and the first weeks the Teachers told us they wouldn't talk politics at all

idk about oslo

history major here, you've just got a bad professor idiot.

one of my professors is a huge catholic and has us watch videos by Robert Spencer videos (of Jidadwatch.com) and read books in defense of the Crusades

jihadwatch*

There are things in Europe that I don't like, for example food in UK, absolutely disgusting. You don't need to inject race in that "game".

welcome home brother

>I am dropping out of college

Good. I dropped out of university almost a decade ago now and it was unironically one of the best decisions that I have ever made in my life so far.

Not everyone is confrontational. I am. And I enjoy it. But that's not for everyone, nor should it have to be.

That's because you're in STEM. Apparently all humanities departments are affected by this postmodernist, neo-Marxist cancer.

Yea that is what a guy with balls would do. Especially if you are going to drop out anyways.

this. You gotta stand up to clowns like this. Their rage will be enough to wake up some normies.

He shouldn't have to play any game.

Any job is better than being a bum

Worthless major anyway

Apply for a job (any job) and start getting experience, you'll thank me later. If you're a good talker they won't even care if you don't have a degree.

I don't know about uni, but high school is definitely filled with Marxist faggot teachers spewing their bullshit, and also the Norwegian exam was choose between

Task 1. Write an essay about why this letter written by feminist author is completely right about inequality

Task 2. Write an article about the Sami language and why Sami people were kept down by the evil whitey

Task 3. Write an essay about why masculinity is bad.

Not even fucking joking.

Enlist, that's what I'm going to do. Channel your rage and use it on the battlefield to blow off steam, then come back to a comfy government job

Fpbp “I hate it that Europeans are such cucks for the damned muzzies. And also, I’m sick of their disdain for Americans. They hate us ‘cause they ain’t us!”

Next time go for it, ya wuss.

>I don't want to do hard things

Weak men create bad times

>what I hate most about Europe
kek. The amount of biting my tongue I'd have to engage in... better to leave. You'll be better off. Fuck all communist shithole (((education death camps))).

Email her and tell her you don't believe in hate and you are now traumatised and will be seeking compensation with your (((lawyer)))

My teachers are redpilled af. One day my Sikh Dean told about the atrocities of Muslims on Sikhs and some Muslims got really offended. They argued and she shunned them.
Based

Fake and gay. American liberals romanticize Europe because they think it makes them smarter and more sophisticated, kinda like how Millennials are fascinated with anything that has a British accent because it reminds them of Harry Potter.

OP needs JBP. Go into the belly of whale and rescue your father for Christ sake!

Take a useful subject moron. What job would you get from a damn history degree? If you have interest just read books. Study for a job that requires skills and it'll be worth your time.

3rd (last) year of highschool i had to write about grafitti on an israeli wall made by banksy

all the tasks in the norwegian exam was B.S

after getting into STEM im glad they left the politics out

fuck the norwegian leftist school system i agree
year 1-13

No Goy! You must stay in and get a degree in feminism. Rack up $125k in debt. Graduate and get a job in a field completely unrelated to your degree.
Get a female boss who has a better degree then you. "Gender fluid studies"

>Fake and gay
Someone linked to the culprit. Are you saying she is innocent and has never heard of the hating europe game? Or that she herself is trying to dissuade Sup Forums from applying to her uni?

There is welfare in the us?

Good man. Now out-earn those cunts.

>I am majoring in history

> he didn't say "I hate Europe for taking millions low IQ violent """refugees"""" "
> or I hate Europe because bad guys won the war
Pathetic.

>>walk the dinosaur or whatever

Yeah, it's the (((Western World))) that's getting cucked the hardest right now.

>and you user, "what do you hate most about Europe?"
>"The massive influx of migrants of a foreign culture that are slowing destroying our countries as well as the current governments and organizations, such as the European Union, that are allowing them to do so"
>stays completely calm, it's not like they can do anything about me anyway

I would get an A+ in that class.

Don't drop out. Troll until you're expelled

Dafuq does that have to do with history

I don't believe you

Reveal flag you fucking roach, so I know which country produced such a massive disgrace

>majoring in history
is this degree in high demand?

Yea completely worthless major anyway. You should get a refund for the semester, drop out and join a trade school to learn how to work on cars, be an electrician, or weld

I cant actually be sad about that. Its not like the left will wake up one day. They want to crash this plane with no survivors. Any Normie that follows their mantra is equally evil. Heck, these damned liberals even find excuses in South Africa, being outnumbered 9 to 1

Far more shekels get handed out by whity in the us than finland. Shocking right?

Shut up Lautaro, go eat hearts or something

yap, im doing a M.A. in philosophy and the faculty is infested with left wingers. they choose who to teach and what to teach, so you wont hear them talking about Nietzsche's thoughts on women becouse it doesnt sits well with the faculties ideology. also every time they mantion Aristotle they quick to cretisize him. the himan spirit is dying by the hands of pseudo liberals snowflakes

Government cuck detected. Go suck off your mandated child migrant™.

I cannot believe this. You must be lying. Why did she take this approach, was it to spark conversation and discuss the historic origins of the things they hate about Europe?

>'what I hate most about Europe'"
does most american hate europe?

You misspelled (((college)))

Imagine not at least larping as left wing as a teacher in a university then getting reported™ by a student and fired. In Israel of all places.

Dont do it my friend, be the change you want to see happening. I graduated in History, passed through a lot of similar commie bullshit and was indoctrinated - but all it took was one right wing professor to break the conditioning. You could do the same, a single light in a sea of darkness is still a light that could guide someone.

Film your Marxist teachers

Actually you should file a complaint about how you feel unsafe as she is encouraging people to genocide you and your people

Also why don’t you tell us what university this is so we can BTFO her

You missed your oppertunity, dummy. You could have just said "I hate that Europe is full of shitskins".

You could list open borders as something you hate.

I agree. At this point you should be learning history for free online instead of handing out your shekels and labor for bullshi.

If there is any way to set up a hidden speaker system, you can blast something like moonman's notorious kkk and have some fun at their expense.

>going to university for things you can google
>you can literally find more in depth resources discussing any historical topic on the internet for free than in the best universities
>OP pays to be indoctrinated by some dumb gatekeeping soccermom named rachel

show us your flag you spaniard

I don’t see why they would.. there is no reason to hate Europe if you’re white unless you have been gaslit to hate it.

You blew your chance to redpill the faggots.

>I hate that Europe is so self-hating

The fact that you all let her treat you like that is evidence Gen Z are worthless spineless morons raised by Gen X druggies

You should beat up your teacher and rape celest

>I am dropping out of college
Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?
They're paying for it, you eat it!

>I hate that Europe is so self-hating (thanks to uncontrolled Jewish influence during the past 70 years)

Im over 30 i was working in construccion sector, with the econmy crisis in 2008 i have to leave my work.
So i start studing again.
Shit the school center is so full of SJW in the teachers and in the students. Its like a big amount of oil spreading all across all of the isisrahell colonies.
We must wake up. Doing anything at all it is one way. Be net is the solution.

This is very true. Having a confrontational mindset like some of us do, even without going into extremes like we normally do, would give most of the flight over fight people heart attacks if they attempted to model themselves after this trait.

why dont you confront the prof with the fact that basing your lesson on hating ethnicities and cultures maybe isnt the best way to go about it
would it be okay to sit in a circle and discuss "what i hate most about africa" i dont think so
really those people are too easy to demontage you just need the balls

Then go ahead and stand up against the government all alone, right now. See how well that goes. You will die in vain. You need to know how to choose your battles and decide on which hill you want to die.
The wisest option is to lay low, train and educate yourself the best you can, When shit hits the fan you WILL be needed. And after, when we rebuilt civilization in our image, you WILL be needed, so you have to be alive until then. DO what you can to prepare yourself.

>>I am majoring in history
but why?
you can study history on your own
get a real skill like trade school,build furniture,craft your own shit
that counts when shit goes down

sorta disappointed you couldn't work in a school shooting joke OP.

Fuck white people, they desreve it for being cucks.

Similar story to OP
>Tourism major
>Never before exposed to "diversity"
>New semester starts
>Black female Nog teacher
>Starts asking class about how diversity improves society
>Everyone quiet
>French roastie goes " It's more cultural"
>Conversation turns to past french election
>Teacher starts railing on Le pen for being racist Frenchies agree.
>Ask teacher what this has to do with human resources
>Teacher says "stopping racism is a part of human resources" or something
>Decide to skip this class this semester

like wtf do you even do with a college degree in history?

>Black female Nog teacher
>Lithuania
wut

He has do a search on history.ou

Fucking hell hahahah America is the biggest shitshow on the planet right now, I can only laugh at everything you do.

>history major
The problem started there.

International school.
She's from Jamaica or some shit.

>majoring in history
About as worthless as a degree in psych or feminist dance therapy.

white women are the ENEMY

Can someone please, please, please, make a comic with a bunch of adult mutts sitting around a jewess with text bubbles that illustrate the OP story
please this is extremely important

sounds like you're just whining about education in general

It's not their fault they've been completely poisoned by Jew propaganda