China #1 superpower

Give me one reason why China won't overtake the USA as the #1 world superpower in 10-20 years.

what about us?

I am worried too

Simple - Chinese dont buy their own shit. Once America is broke China will have to use its own crap and I know that is not going to happen.

The funny thing is OP is chink and miss eating dogs

You should not laugh. I heard the Chinese are building a nuke plant in your backyard.

I think you have plenty of other problems on your plate to figure out first

High desnity of weeaboo virgins in their military and industry. Winners and losers of the business world are deliberetaly chisen through nepotism allowing inferior models to rise to the top.

nukes. Lots and lots of nukes.

I agree with you. I think we're looking down the barrel of a Chinese century, and I don't think that's a good thing. I can already sense the war crimes these insectozoids will produce.

lol no, short of collapse of the US

China's economic fate is tied to the US, it may overtake but it relies on the US.

Chinese are natural slaves. They Han majority has spent centuries under mongol/manchu authority. They lack any independent thought. For example if China went to war 100% of soldiers who thought they could get away with doing nothing would.

Supposedly by 2032 they will become the financial center of the world.
It's all about cycles.

because their debt based economy is catching up,they will collapse soon. Their expensive mega projects aren't returning much profit

Xi Jingping's consolidation of power ruffled a ton of feathers amongst the middle class. Worse, China will not be well equipped to cope with succession disputes, something which their history has given them every reason to fret over.

They will.

Silk road baby. Europa free. Commercial bridge to South America. And all this shit will end.

>#1 world superpower

China may very well become the #1 "Great Power", but they will not be a true Superpower in the technical sense of the word. The world is transitioning into another era of multipolar Great Powers like pre-WW2.

Your nation won't be enough to counterbalance the eurasian coalition.
If you keep allying with the "anglo" commonwealth you may get as rich as saudi arabia, but in the end there will be a turn of events and you would be fucked. Not that much since we are merciful, and hopefully not dumb so the history repeats again.

The entire history of China is a pattern of rising to almost the top and then falling.

They won't, because their culture isn't keeping up with their economy.

The way you control the World is through three things: Music, Movies and TV. And America leads in all of them.

China, on the other hand, had for example its biggest movie of all time last year (Wolf Warrior 2), an absolutely embarrassing action movie that no one without slanted eyes and a dog-rich breakfast could ever consider entertaining.

As long as America keeps shitting out music and movies that the rest of the world craves they will be fine. They will control the zeitgeist.

They already over took us. If you account for currency manipulation China has a 23 trillion GDP to our 19

I just wand a good adaptation of the Three Body Problem novels and I'll suck their tiny cocks.

i see

Sadly I agree. In the last thirty to forty years, the us governments entire purpose has been turned to helping corporations maximize profits by any means possible. This tax cut with Trump’s budget slashing and defunding of scientific research of all kinds, suppressing alternative energy. Will accelerate the process greatly.

Somebody post the long posts of china's backwardness in building things. Its the fastest way to shut up gook shills.

It will. I just hope the US won't chimp out.

Is this a flat earth thread?

>Xi Jingping's consolidation of power
If I was a Chinese citizen...this would alarm me...a lot.

You need to solve your poo problem first.

Because we are going to burn chink-faggotland to the fucking ground.

This is the analysis which makes sense. It'll be China and USA as the main powers with some smaller players like EU, Russia, etc.

1. Their education system is a joke. At early levels, it fails to teach creativity and problem solving which are necessary skills for a successful capitalist economy based on invention and innovation driving growth. At the university level, it's an absolute joke. NO university in china fails their students. A degree from a Chinese university is a worthless piece of paper. The way it works in china is, you work hard in highschool, pass a standardized test, and get assigned to a university based n your score. After high school, however, the culture is the exact opposite. Students slack off, don't hand in assignments, skip classes and lectures, and are still passed because there is a belief that they already earned that degree just by getting a good score on a highschool exam.

There's 1. I can give dozens more if need be.

8k a year GDP lol

China already #1