Hatsukoi Zombie

Chapter 91!
I'll try to get 92 out this week too and we'll be over with the backlog for real.

Slut, Tarou isn't hers.

Does she like Tarou or Ibusuki? That was an awful loud yell.

Last page. Hope you enjoyed it!

you're awesome, thanks

Ha, fuck! fucking auto-poster. Doesn't work when you need it, does when you don't.

Meant to say: She loves Tarou, but she wants to keep Isubuki's secret.

This is starting to remind me of Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa

I feel like that watermelon-eating otter when I read this series, but thank you for picking it up.

so she sucks at keeping secrets
I wonder when will she screw things up

it's stronger than her

so damn gay

thanks!
oh boy, she's gonna spit it out, won't she?
and of course, there will be a big misunderstanding from Tarou that Ebino is in love with Ibusuki

What? She just doesn't want Ibusuki's secret to be exposed, both for her own sake (doesn't want Tarou to know) and Ibusuki's (doesn't want it revealed).

She knows that Tarou will fall for Ibusuki and that Ibusuki is in love with him. Why would she stop that? Tarou would make for a good confidant.

why is he undressing her?

beware, the end of the arc is about her tho

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

It's not gay if (s)he's cute.

Oh goddammit, these fucking faggots and their cunt of an idol again!

But he's falling in love with her male part. At least the MC is falling for her femenine side

Cool. Don't force yourself tho

Also, I just realised this is our 200th realese.
Let's drink to that.

So she doesn't know when she fall for him.
What if because that Eve, a beign made of love and desires, influenced her to fall for him after she gained conciousness?

Cute

Bitch's back. And looks like it will be for a while

Looks like girls don't get it
But user, he wanted to be Juliet and (s)he to be Romeo

Looks like almost everybody feel that there's something between those two
Kek, Ibusuki is screwed.
Thanks for the hard work!

Cheers

>Literally wet as fuck

Ebino wants to help Ibusuki because she helped her realize her feelings and accept them and that she has a protective onee-san personality

No wonder the vase was filling faster.
She wanted to fug.
Good thing that Ebino knew about this and interrupted them

Splatfest chapter?

the thing that would make Tarou and Ibusuki the happiest, which will make Ebino happy, in the end would be to him find out.

>ebino will lose the taroubowl in your lifetime

Oh, user.
She never had a chance to begin with.

She doesn't even care about the Tarou bowl at this point.

Never give up user! The author has got to give us some real payoff for this shit. Tarou being a person that grows past his first love would be the smart way to do something.

Ebino is fine and all but I just can't wish 10 years of heartbreak on a girl, especially not a reverse trap.

>The author has got to give us some real payoff for this shit.

Is Ibusuki still pretending to like Tarou? Why would she kill her opportunity to achieve her goal?

I honestly love Ebino way more then trap chan, but I see where you are coming from. Maybe the Chad that is after her can end up with her.

smooth

Also if you guys are mad at that bitch coming back this chapter, you won't like what she does in the next one.

Read the chapter. She is such a bitch butt she gets what she deserves. The worst offender is Ebino whoe (either intentionally or unintentionally) clam jams Ibusuki.

What you deserve for drugging people is jail time.

This is a manga but she should be expelled at least. Misao better not come back, everyone hates her.

>Ririsu won and Eve still around and not purified
>Eve has to watch Tarou and Ririsu make love for the purpose of procreation almost every night.
This is probably the best end.

You can always kill yourself before that happen

Both Ebi and Ibu will confess but realizing the eve will go to sleep/disappear, Tarou will choose to remain single forever.