Haruhi S3

Haruhi season 3 has been confirmed by Kyoto Animation.

>セアソン
Epic.

Holy shit I hope this is real

I knew it was fake before opening the thread because the only way this could be real is if it was a sticky with over 1K posts.
Good thread though. Still checked their twitter to confirm.

>shit I care about in 2017
>Haruhi
These are two different things. Just finish the fucking novels.

>Haruhi

Who?

What's Haruhi and why is Kyoto Animation doing it?

At the time you posted that tweet would be 25 minutes old yet have 38k likes

>caring about haruhi still
lul who gives a shit, just make an S2 of Amagi already

Fall 2014 was a good time.

Bullshit. She left us.

Season 3 is made
BUT
The entire season is a time loop.
What do?

What if it's actually a Sasaki/Kyon love comedy?

You woke me up for this retarded fake shit? Fucking kill yourself Derek

This.

This user gets it

>I knew it was fake before opening the thread
Uh-huh. Sure.

>lul
Fuck off

Haruhi would love it.

This, Haruhi is basically the Naruto of SoLs. Amaburi is actually good.

>the Naruto of SoLs
So, good, popular, and has a lot of haters?

Can't you at least try a plausible lie?

>Sep 17

In what year are you living, you fag?

>Sup Forums
>Being allowed to have nice things
Its fun to dream though.

I want more of best KyoAni girl, Sento!

>セアソン
>using an IME without knowing what the hell you're writing

A hack of a light "novel" series
Because it's a quick cash grab, money milking machine.

One fucking day they're actually going to confirm s3, and I won't believe it because you faggots HAVE BEEN POSTING THESE FUCKING FAKES FOR THE BETTER PART OF A DECADE

I finished the novels. Theyre garbage. Maybe its the translation, but they were a chore to read.

Won't happen. Kanye is too busy being Devilman

>iplying that KyoAni ever give you anythin new Haruhi related
You better pray to Satelight for second season of Yuki-chan.

But their last post was 3 days ago.

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!!

'till today I'm still wondering, why there's still a bunch of people's keep asking for Haruhi s3. Is there even anything left from the original novel to be adapted?

Has haruhi an ending btw? does the story end?

>13 episodes of iPhone videos of people playing pachinko

>'till today I'm still wondering, why there's still a bunch of people's keep asking for Haruhi s3. Is there even anything left from the original novel to be adapted?
Technically there is enough books for another season. But the author has basically abandoned his job and went into seclusion, and Haruhi never had a proper ending. These two factors meant Kadokawa the publisher sees no future in paying to make more anime for it. They are better off taking the money and spend it on promoting an author who is still writing new books.

I almost wonder, would it be better to be capable of having hope? I don't even know when my hope died.

The last time I felt it flicker was when they announced a new season of Full Metal Panic, because it went contrary to every rule that Sup Forums said there was for an enemy adaption being green lighted, since the LN had already finished its run, so there was nothing to advertise.

But for Harihi, I have a double despair, despair over the anime being continued and despair over Tanigawa actually finishing the story.

haruhi season 2 sucked anyway what do you even have any hope for

It's been about six years, but I'm pretty sure the novels were good, and the fan translation was good enough that the official publishers just bought it. I happen to be an expert in the field, so I'm confident in my opinion, though I would need to reread it to be sure.

There's enough material for three or four seasons.

Have you ever considered the possibility that in fact it is you who sucks?

The only problem with season two was E8, which was just a gimmick.

>There's enough material for three or four seasons.
And yet it doesn't matter at all, since the real money is in selling novels. With the author officially gone, any money spent on him is a waste and with no long term prospects. Kadokawa has plenty of authors who work hard and want to be promoted via an anime, Kadokawa would rather reward loyal hard worker employees than lazy NEETs.

Haruhi S3:

Episodes 1-2: Snowy Mountain Syndrome
Episode 3: Where Did the Cat Go?
Episode 4: Love at First Sight
Episode 5: Wandering Shadow
Episode 6: The Melancholy of Mikuru Asahina
Episodes 7-12: The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya

Season 4:

Episodes 1-6: Editor in Chief, Full Speed Ahead!
Episodes 7-12: The Dissociation of Haruhi Suzumiya

Season 5:

Episodes 1-12: The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya

It would be glorious

You see, that's what I thought too. But then how did FMP get greenlit? Not a rhetorical question, this seems to contradict everything I've learned

It's the same reason KyoAni ended up making Amagi Brilliant Park: Shoji Gatoh moved heaven and earth.

kyoani completely lost its charm after the original haruhi

>Make the best show they've ever made in Maid Dragon
>Have to go back and make casual material to fund more good shit
I hate how this industry works.

So the Big Bang Theory of anime?

You will believe it for the same reason you keep falling for this.
Not that it will ever happen.

Yay.

>not Satelight

>Maid dragon
>good

Leave it to Haruhilets.

>セアソン

Would season 3 even be that good? How good are the novels after the adaptation? I have heard of a quality decline. A new season would only come after the creator starts writing again. But how does one even finish haruhi story?

>But how does one even finish haruhi story?
They finish school and go their seperate ways. I mean, adult Mikuru pretty much says so.

Fuck off Haruhi fags

>all these people who didn't get Haruhi
can't fault you, it's a pretty complex show

>You see, that's what I thought too. But then how did FMP get greenlit? Not a rhetorical question, this seems to contradict everything I've learned
Because Gatoh is still writing new books.
Don't you get it? Haruhi's author STOPPED WRITING. He is literally no longer working. What does Gatoh have anything to do with it? Gatoh never stopped writing new books, what is the similarity you are trying to draw here?

We already voted and Kanna from Tamako Market was the winner.

It's been 2 years for me and they're great.

Probably the best light novel series, or at least up there with the top ones. Not saying a lot since there's only really been a handful of good light novels but still.

Ay yi yi, I can see the threads flooding the catalog already.