Jews get in here and defend this

According to your beliefs, every non jew is goyim and can be treated as cattle. Additionally every sin is allowed, as long it goes against goyim. How can you still claim that you're not satanic?

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm
pewforum.org/2013/10/01/jewish-american-beliefs-attitudes-culture-survey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump I wanna continue the debate with the religious Israeli

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Doesn't explain why jews do what they do and did it before WW2, however a good post. Thx.

These are question you will never hear honest opinions from the Jews, it doesn’t matter, all these question don’t matter, do not lose time with them.

IF A PROBLEM IS TO COMPLEX TO GET TO THE SOULUTION BY TRYING TO UNDERSTAND IT FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END YOU HAVE TO BACKWARDS ENGINEER IT.

The most important question is,what group of people has gained and won things and what group has lost things&freedoms.

For this question you simple have to understand how things were 50,100,200,300 years ago an compare it with today this is the only important thing because these are empirical objective things no one can argue for or against.

because jews are superior to you low iq whites
you are like niggers you should be extinct

Wrong. Actual numbers prove otherwise.

Circumcision at 8 days old damages their brains enough they can't develop empathy and only learn how to lie through the culture.
As much as it would be great to get an honest answer it's an impossible task, like a fish climbing a tree

This leaf knows.

Jews aren't far off from the truth.

Replace goyim with poorfags and it's 100% moral and true. A poor person's "life" is forfeit upon birth. If you or your family aren't already rich today your genes have failed catastrophically and you deserve nothing better than practical slavery. Your opinions mean nothing and your tears are merely wastewater. A poorfag deserves to be manipulated and used from craddle to grave, and be put down or caged like the dog it is when it stops obeying.

Cmon Jews this is your chance to be more accepted by Sup Forums

>According to your beliefs, every non jew is goyim and can be treated as cattle. Additionally every sin is allowed, as long it goes against goyim. How can you still claim that you're not satanic?
Because those aren't jewish beliefs moron.

This isn't true.

ITT: Religion niggers chimp out over religious differences.

doesn't change the fact that we have higher iq
and even asians have higher iq then white's

>muh fiat currency is everything
Spoken like a true jew.
I'm rich as fuck, and even I find your comments incredible insulting to the human species as a whole.

That works for you only as long as you can keep us at arms length, the moment you forget that we forcefully remind you that your leisure and comfort have made you weak.

You’re iQ can’t be that high if you can’t understand a simple picture you dumb subhuman

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17

We beg Thee, O Lord, indict Thy wrath on the nations not believing in Thee, and not calling on Thy name. Let down Thy wrath on them and inflict them with Thy wrath. Drive them away in Thy wrath and crush them into pieces. Take away, O Lord, all bone from them. In a moment indict all disbelievers. Destroy in a moment all foes of Thy nation. Draw out with the root, disperse and ruin unworthy nations. Destroy them! Destroy them immediately, in this very moment!

Prayer said on the eve of Passover (Pranajtis: Christianus in Talmudae Judeorum, quotations from: Synagoga Judaica)

The Feast of Tabernacles is the period when Israel triumphs over the other people of the world. That is why during this feast we seize the loulab and carry it as a trophy to show that we have conquered all other peoples, known as "populace"...

Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b

When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

>OP implies all Jews are religious Jews.
>OP Implies that every Jew takes the Talmud as Law rather than interesting ramblings of old Jews.

Nikola Tesla started off as a ditch digger and was poor his entire life.

Wow this explains why americans are so stupid

Yeah none of this is true OP

These are quotes from random stories/conversations in the Talmud. They are not jewish beliefs. Claiming they are is like claiming Christians believe that you should kill your brother, because Cain killed his brother in the bible. You obviously don't know anything about the jewish religion.

Why? In detail

Nobody swings a chicken like a Hebrew.

kill yourself nazi scum

If god is just, why would he allow every sin against goyim. You worship Satan, admit it

Sins against non-Jews are also forbidden

>Jews get in here and defend this
Ok
>Secularism has a long tradition in Jewish life in America, and most U.S. Jews seem to recognize this: 62% say being Jewish is mainly a matter of ancestry and culture, while just 15% say it is mainly a matter of religion. Even among Jews by religion, more than half (55%) say being Jewish is mainly a matter of ancestry and culture, and two-thirds say it is not necessary to believe in God to be Jewish.
pewforum.org/2013/10/01/jewish-american-beliefs-attitudes-culture-survey/

sure bud

Proofs? Give me some quotes

Jews lie to the goyim, whats new? If that is indeed true, then where do jews take their morals from?

what proofs do you have that we believe that every sin is allowed against non-jews you are full of shit

>Jews lie to the goyim, whats new?
What do you want me to say? If I say no, Jews don't lie, you'll assume I'm lying. There's no winning this game, is there?
>If that is indeed true, then where do jews take their morals from?
From the society at large. I know you're not going to believe me, but Jews who are present in progressive causes do so because they adopted those values and ideologies from white liberals

This.

SATANIC VERSES OF THE TALMUD’S
“JEWISH SUPREMACY”
* “If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)

* “If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)

* “If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

* What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

* “Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)

* “All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)

* “Girls born of the ‘goyim’ are in a state of ‘niddah’ (menstrual uncleanness!) from birth.” (Abodah Zarah 36b)
HATRED TOWARDS THE GENTILES
* “The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)

* “If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)

* “Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)

* “Sexual intercourse between the ‘goyim’ is like intercourse between animals.” (Sanhedrin 74b)

* “When it comes to a Gentile in peace times, one may harm him indirectly, for instance, by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice.” (Shulkan Arukh, Yoreh De ‘ah, 158, Hebrew Edition only)

BLASPHEMIES AGAINST JESUS CHRIST, THE VIRGIN MARY,
& ALL CHRISTIANS
* “‘Yashu’ (derogatory for ‘Jesus’) is in Hell being boiled in hot excrement.” (Gittin 57a)

[’Yashu’ is an acronym for the Jewish curse, ‘May his (Jesus) name be wiped out forevermore.’]

* Yashu (Jesus) was sexually immoral and worshipped a brick.” (Sanhedrin 107b)

* “Yashu (Jesus) was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness and refused to repent.” (Sotah 47a)

* “Miriam the hairdresser had sex with many men.” (Shabbath 104b, Hebrew Edition only)

* “She who was the descendant of princes and governors (the virgin Mary) played the harlot with carpenters.” (Sanhedrin 106a)

* “Christians who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.” (Rosh Hashanah 17a)

Why do you dislike Jesus Christ? Because he defends the goyim?

>sure bud
Go read the talmud if you want to verify. Those quotes are from stories and arguments - they are not rules for jews.

>Why do you dislike Jesus Christ? Because he defends the goyim?
I don't dislike Christianity in any way

Why are jews overwhelmingly leftist then. And why are the things they promote, what Christians strongly reject, but Satanists strongly believe in?

Sure - and the bible tells Christians to:
1) Kill their brothers (Cain)
2) Backstab their friends (Judas)
3) Offer their daughters to their husbands (Herodias)
And there's lots more...

Shut the fuck up you hooknosed goblin, and stop larping as a Christian.

>Why are jews overwhelmingly leftist then.
They adopted values from white liberals. For most of the recent history, progressivism has been seen as "cool"
>And why are the things they promote, what Christians strongly reject, but Satanists strongly believe in?
What would that be? Are you referring to progressive causes?

You made the claim it was permitted mate show me some quotes yourself

>Why are jews overwhelmingly leftist then. And why are the things they promote, what Christians strongly reject
Literally every catholic church is supporting muslim refugees at the moment. And a huge number of protestant churches.

Most people don't give a shit about money. Greed is a virus. The filthy rich are all infected. Real human beings care about more important things. But you wouldn't know that. You're one of the infected.

[citation needed]

Open borders, race mixing, abortiom, browing of societies, rejecting gender roles etc.

Is this why no one did anything?
Sheriff jew, lets fellow jew develop rage. Let him receive his firearms despite mental illness and multiple police calls.
Cruz the jew goes crazy,
Sheriff obviously knows within minutes, probably is jumping for glory that goyim being killed, tell everyone to stand down.

Seems about right. Now it makes sense with Sandy, pUlse shooting, and others. They think they are cattle.

jews dont recognize satan, satan is a christian invention so that they wont have to accept the fact that the one who is all good is also """evil""". good and bad are subjective, and chrustians needed to push their nerrative as good, so what they decided is bad cant be adressed to the gpod god, so you have satan as an easy scapegoat.
jews see god only as good, so no matter what happenes its gods doing.

>Open borders, race mixing, abortiom, browing of societies, rejecting gender roles etc.
Right, and all of those things are a terrible mistake. I believe they adopted those from white liberals. I disagree with progressive causes, and liberals and Jews who promote them. If it's of any consolation to you, Jews are already paying a heavy price for this. Hate crimes committed by Muslims are already soaring in Europe. Meanwhile, in the US, the only race that is genuinely in danger of being racemixed out of existence is Jews
>Moreover, intermarriage rates seem to have risen substantially over the last five decades. Among Jewish respondents who have gotten married since 2000, nearly six-in-ten have a non-Jewish spouse

Yes because they follow the (((pope))) who subverts christianity and is satanic

I think Jewish policy is to kill the best White goyim so that a good leader never emerges. Jews are also highly organized and prevent Whites from organizing in any fashion.

>[citation needed]
Old and New Testaments

t. jewish inverse projection

take off that flag you fucking stupid inbred jew

So you see the old testament just as rambling and don't believe in it. Did you ever read the new testament?

at 9 days old they are transported to the rabbi's hebrew school for more cocksucking and brainwashing!!! oyyyy those romans; oyyyyy germany!!!!!!

>Cruz the jew goes crazy
Cruz was raised catholic by his adoptive parents you moron. It's alleged (though not verifies) that one of his birth parents was jewish, and one was christian.

>believing Kabbalism isnt Satanism
but it is
t.Ashkenazi

easy to say something like that when you're a un-human godless fuck that knows his satanic father will hoard shekels with the rabbi and nepotize you a job...

you are nothing, jew

Why is the majority of science done by the genetic elite of white IQ then jew?

Then why did jews talk multiple times about 6 million death jews, even before WW2 just to promote prophecy?

same

had to battle hordes of robotic kikes where i am to get it

jews are fucking disgusting subhumans

the time will come when nature cleanses earth of the jewish plague

he's (((satan's))) little whore

>I think Jewish policy is to kill the best White goyim so that a good leader never emerges. Jews are also highly organized and prevent Whites from organizing in any fashion.
You can't be serious. I could list hundreds of white organizations - Irish American Heritage Foundation, German-American National Congress, etc., etc.

Being a poorfag in Israel must be hell on earth if this is what your "people" think of you.

no one gives a fuck about you goyim
why should I explain it to you?
if you want to be enlightened read about Kabbala and the book Morals and Dogma
but you wont understand shit anyway

Satan is an important character in Book of Job. Book of Job is in the Old Testament / Tanakh.
A Christian invention you say?

Which verses?

So many people here talk about Kabbalah like they can read Aramaic and have spent the literal thousands of Judaic studies it takes to understand what is basically the equivalent of a car manual for the soul/universe and only comes to explain their functions and how they are the way they are

I don't really know, I'm not religious, I don't care about religious texts

>Which verses?
I'm sure you can find the stories yourself if you are interested.

What is he doing? What's that ritual called?

Shut the fuck up, look at him you faggot, he had many police calls of domestic crap and probably various other mental illness crap . Yet, less than 1month ago was able to pass background check, despite fbi tips and all that. This was a jew scheme that succeeded - at least from what it looks like.

Typical for a jew

The idea of Lucifer as an adversary to G-d and trying to fight Him or take over is absolutely a Christian invention
Satan means ‘the accuser’ and he’s in charge of what G-d put him in charge. The idea that any being, even the highest of angels, could rebel against G-d and actually manage anything is completely alien to Judaism and rooted into idolatry

what? what prophesy? if you going to claim something you should at least provide some source.
if you mean why jews claimed that they are being persecuted, thats becouse it was true, non jews always hated the jews.
The merchant of venice is a perfect example of jewish hatered baded on christian irresponsability and manipulation to make it seems that jews are evil

You want to know how I can tell you have no idea what you're talking about?

christian's are the most retarded cunts anyway

I could make every Jew in this thread rage within seconds, by saying the truth and exposing them. Should I?

You can’t prove a negative. I can’t show you that anymore than I can prove to you that Judaism has a pro or anti Bigfoot stance because that’s just not covered in there

What a kike.

yes

>You want to know how I can tell you have no idea what you're talking about?
I'm being sarcastic you moron. TLDR

Just because someone did or said something in a Bible story does not mean that Christians believe that should be done.

Just because someone did or said something in a Talmud story does not mean that Jews believe that should be done.

It's not complicated.

>JIDF monitoring script triggered
>alarms sounding
>squads sent on the front line

The gematria (numerical value) of teshuva is 708 (tav = 400; shin = 300; bet = 2; vav = 6). Therefore the missing vav in the word תשבה, as written in the Torah (which equals the number 6) was a prophecy that the Jews would be allowed to return to Israel minus 6 million of our people: “You shall return minus 6 million"; while the combined numerical value of the word teshuva = 708, indicates the year of our return

Considering it’s all been nonsense so far, knock yourself out

Please!

you can't but you can try goyim

Standing by kraut. Gas em

I’m a Jew and there is something you all need to understand.

Just like there are different groups of whites and blacks and Latinos, each with their own behaviors there are also different groups of Jews.

The Jews you hate aren’t religious by any stretch of the imagination and go about their business as a goy with the title of Jew. These are agreeably very bad people that want nothing more than to set us on the wrong path. They are ALL liberal

The other type of Jew (my type of Jew) a practicing Jew has much more conservative values. Our mindset is - yes these people are not Jews but they’re still human beings and as we learn from the Talmud you are supposed to do unto other what you would want done unto you. My whole community voted for trump I’m droves, hated Obama and Hillary and hate the direction of which the liberals have set us off on. We are undoubtedly your allies.

All of you need to know the difference

The year (5)708 translates as 1948 which is when we came back to the Land as prophecized by the Gaon of Vilna but that was based on a verse in the Zohar not the word Teshuva
As far as that “prophecy” what’s the source?

>The other type of Jew (my type of Jew) a practicing Jew has much more conservative values. Our mindset is - yes these people are not Jews but they’re still human beings and as we learn from the Talmud you are supposed to do unto other what you would want done unto you
Nice larping
t. actual orthodox jew

Jews hate Christ, because he stands for turning the other cheek,allegedly clemency for whores, and inducting in their mind "savage Goyim" into Judaism by making a "braindead" version of it for them. And if Jesus and his early disciples could see what became of their Gentile adherents, or what they have wrought upon ethnic Judeans ( Pharisee, Saducee, Essene, Nazarene or otherwise ) they would understand their mistake too, according to jews

So your orthodoxy is worth more than mine? What are you trying to get at?

But I gotta ask are you Sephardic or Ashkenazi?

>The gematria (numerical value) of teshuva is 708 (tav = 400; shin = 300; bet = 2; vav = 6). Therefore the missing vav in the word תשבה, as written in the Torah (which equals the number 6) was a prophecy that the Jews would be allowed to return to Israel minus 6 million of our people: “You shall return minus 6 million"; while the combined numerical value of the word teshuva = 708, indicates the year of our return
Is this it? Wow. Mindblowing stuff - lol.

So true.