Boruto 24-27

Ep. 24 Boruto and Sarada

For the sake of summit, the “Five Kages”, the ninja villages’ heads from the Five Great Shinobi Countries, will meet in the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Under such circumstances, Boruto will try to make his graffiti on Hokage Rock succeed by taking a more strict caution than usual. Meanwhile, Sarade set a new goal of “Becoming Hokage!” and is much more dedicated to her studies.

Ep. 25 A Turbulent School Trip!!

During the Academy’s school trip, Boruto and his classmates go to the Village Hidden in the Mist in the Land of Water. Boruto and his classmates, who visits the village under Karatachi Kagura’s guidance, shined their eyes on the modern village bursting with energy that was once called “Village of the Bloody Mist” to the point that it’s impossible to imagine they made children kill each other there. However, some of the ninja from the Hidden Mist are dissatisfied with the current village.

Ep. 26 The Mizukage’s Successor

Boruto and his classmates will visit Hidden Mist Academy under Kagura and the Sixth Mizukage (Chojuro)’s guidance. In the Village Hidden in the Mist, they emphasize swordsmanship so Yamada gets excited by the intensity during school’s classes. Chojuro proposes to Boruto a match with Kagura.

Ep. 27 Friendly Shinobi Battle

Hachiya Tsurushi, who used to spend time together with Kagura during Academy’s old days, kidnapped Denki to lure Boruto and his classmates. In order to help Denki, Boruto and his classmates, who will face Kagura together with Hachiya, will fight against an opponent who gathers a lot of comrades and attacks all at once. Under such circumstances, the surprising truth that Kagura was hiding will be revealed.

So what are the chances that SP will introduce or at least tease Kara in this arc? Seems like a good arc to do it.

What do you expect from this arc?

>Denki gets kidnapped

Yep, called it

Are we going to see Sumire?

Also this last episode was pretty neat, better than the manga dare I say it.

soon satania, soon

>kidnapped Denki to lure Boruto
Denki confirmed for the tacobowl

He's going to be the team Princess Peach

All that's left is to wait for the manga to show him

It's funny that it seems that the anime will keep introducing new characters and doing interesting new arcs in canon and all those new characters and events will have to simply pop up in the manga with little no explanation. Shueisha should really reset the manga and adapt the anime from scratch.
Next episode, probably, or maybe in ep 25 when everyone of the new Konoha 12 will appear.

>Kabuto with an army of Shin clones.
What could go wrong?

Kabuto got Izanami'ed

So it's fine

oh look, more filler! at least suemary isn't getting any attention but god damn how long did the original anime take place before it went full team 7?

I was being ironic.

>World building is now considered filler

Fuck off.

Welcome back, retard-kun

>s-sayonara, ammirite guise?
You have to go back.

Reminder to ignore tumblr

What did they see?

Too bad all the kids are participating in the trip, so she will be there as well. And it's the Mist village of the Land of Water, it's Sumire's time to shine as a Suiton user.
What are they watching?

These new leaders together look like some sort of weird indie band

Are you really in that much of a rush to get to the green haired brain eating bad guy vs. the snobby rich kid with ninja trading cards?

Delaying the inevitable.

>Too bad all the kids are participating in the trip, so she will be there as well. And it's the Mist village of the Land of Water, it's Sumire's time to shine as a Suiton user,
She'll sit in the background while the canon characters do their thing.

disgusting retards and pinkshitfags of course or a scary horror movie Maybe "IT"

Do you think there´ll be Mizugakure genin on the new arc?

>b-but she filler tho lol
Stay mad

>She'll sit in the background while the canon characters do their thing.
Oh please, we both know that the only one who will stay in the background is that unimportant jobber that can't do shit if she can't hit her target. In the land of water, Salad will even drown because she won't be able to walk on the water. Let the actual experts do the job.

Keep building her up the moment we get back to canon she's fucking gone.

> Salad will even drown because she won't be able to walk on the water. Let the actual experts do the job.
This trip will obviously set up teams. prepare for more borusara you fuck.

Damn, this show actually has great fights

Quit false flagging

She headbutted him.

Know what....
Sarada would have had more interesting powers and been more dynamic as a character if her mother was Karin.
Can you imagine kick ass chakra chains and her having a ridiculously huge chakra pool compared to even boruto and the glass tube snek babby?

>This trip will obviously set up teams. prepare for more borusara you fuck.
There is no borusara, there is only Team Konohamaru. It will be fun to watch Salad getting her sorry ass saved multiple times by Boruto and Mitsuki. Every team needs a jobber after all.

Remember the time Naruto and Sakura were on the same team and you faggots thought that meant something?

What really annoys me is that one girl wearing the same outfit as the Naruto fangirl from The Last

yeah

Boruto and Sarada were literally made for each other. And I mean their actual existence is to join naruto and sasuke's families. COME ON user!! nothing has changed since chapter 700! Sarada on boruto are going to be together and some extra girls being introduced isn't going to change that. We should all be standing behind Borusara instead of fighting fruitless shipping wars.

You know who literally was made for Boruto in-universe? Mitsuki, but not Sarada. And the actual character that was designed specifically for Boruto is actually Sumire. COME ON user!! Can't you see that she is made for her. The Nue is the only thing that works with the Jougan, their seals are even on opposite hands. They are made for hand-holding action!! Sarada has no chance against this. We should all be standing behind Borusumi instead of fighting fruitless shipping wars.

>nothing has changed since chapter 700
Kishi stopped writing, and SP introduced a much more interesting girl

Looks like we're back to QUALITY. Someone wake me 3 years from now when they've finished reguritating the movie for the umpteenth time

There might be some quality episodes, but I expect all the good fights to have great animation.

Can get away with it from being a pallete swap and a few years younger. Maybe they'll actually follow through with it being the daughter of Akane or Kaede the third unnamed one, whoever is on the right in the similar outfit.

It's probably not a coincidence that Denki gets kidnapped when Chojuro is around him. They were similar types of characters so I wouldn't be surprised if they have an interesting interaction.

Of course he is going to feel useless and get encouragement and advice from Chojuro as a fellow nerd.

Why the fuck is this show so COMFY. I'm genuinely excited for each episode.

Because it's free from Kishi's autism

Well, except for Gaiden

Too bad these threads aren't comfy.

Fucken E-celebs complaining that the story is slow. Do these fuckers not know what world building is. They also need to talk about the hyuga more

This.
It's the Gaiden effect, but the strained atmosphere should go away soon now that Gaiden is finally over. I hope SP rewrites the movie completely so Kishi's autism never plagues this series again.

They are following the manga's version of the movie according to that timeline they keep updating.

The manga was pretty straightforward in adapting the movie until the last fight and aftermath. Seems likely the series will add the deleted scenes that were originally written for the film along with new content.

Is it just me or did they pinch their shekels and trace over Kakashi v Obito?

They would've taken some assets from it I bet

>In the Village Hidden in the Mist, they emphasize swordsmanship so Yamada gets excited by the intensity during school’s classes. Chojuro proposes to Boruto a match with Kagura.
This sounds good. I hope the match will be a sword fight.

It took some inspirations, but I don't see outright copying.

>anime wants to explore a village that didn't get much focus in Naruto
>REEEEEE FILLER!

It's really your own fault for watching youtubers. It's not just ecelebs with complaints like that. Natural worldbuilding and interesting plots and pacing shouldn't have to be mutually exclusive. Land of Waves was dense with blurbs and details peppered throughout both the fights and the downtime. Bort's a different show entirely, so it can't be blamed for doing things a different way, but if you're looking for a shonen battle series it's hard not to roll your eyes when there's a fieldtrip arc coming up and the audience is about to be inserted in the position of literal gradeschoolers getting a curated look at the outside world. Considering it'll be Bort's first encounter with a Seven Swordsman, probably have him tangle with a child prodigy, and Zabuza could be brought up, it runs the risk of feeling less like homage and more like parody.

>The manga was pretty straightforward in adapting the movie
It did add extra stuff(more team moegi & Shinki, etc) that the movie didn't have though. I do hope the anime has the best version among the three.

The problem is it's modern Kiri. All I've ever wanted since Zabuza and later Yagura was to see the "bloody" mist

Came here looking for this. These fights are outstanding

As long as you know you're not being a faggot, these threads will always be comfy for you no matter how much shitposting goes on

I just realized this is probably where Boruto learns "Water Release: Splash Bullet" that he is said to know in the manga.

That was actually the premise of a lot of the anime filler. Go to place in Land of ________ and make some shit up. That's how shit like One King Movement and Hero Water happened. Great idea, boring as fuck. Hope Bort exceeds expectations because
>Hey it's time for Chojuro!!
compared to some of the other legacy character cameos is really failing to get my blood up about it.

>Bort uses water jutsu
>Hawawa uses water jutsu
>Even more compatibility between their jutsu
Pure pottery
>inb4 autistic rambling

Ep 24 will cover chapter 700, right?

What a coincidence, it's also the premise of the first fucking arc of Naruto

Sumire coulda taunt him it didn't she use it or something like it vs SNEK

the anime version of it so don't expect a 1:1 adaption of the events as the anime changed the timeline to make it fit better with the anime pacing

The premise of the first arc in Naruto was retroactively giving detail to an arc that wasn't explored in canon Naruto? Woah

I hope the villains for this Mist arc aren't complete jobbers. Though given the description, "will fight against an opponent who gathers a lot of comrades and attacks all at once", they'll probably just end up being a bunch of fodders.

Will Moegi be in the field trip?

The Boruto anime's content is not comparable to the Naruto anime's fillers. Everything they do in the anime is canon, so they can do anything they want and make it as interesting as they can without issues, because it's the main story of the series, and not just some side story. The fillers of Naruto were heavily limited by Kishimoto's manga. They couldn't use the main plot of the series, so all the filler had to be inconsequential in nature. The Boruto anime doesn't have this problem as it's as canon as the manga officially and the novels are following the anime and not the manga. It wouldn't be much of an issue to retcon the manga if they have the need to do so. In this regard, of all the three sources, the anime is the one with most weight in the main story of the Boruto project.

Probably, what I want to know is when Udon is going to show up.

Why won't Shizune help Naruto out in the office more? She ain't that old, in fact she still looks hot.

Way to miss the point, the point is that both arcs serve the purpose of expanding the world, except that this is actually happening early on in the story unlike the filler that you speak of

I just prefer BoruSumi.Why I should support BoruSara then when I just think Sumire would fit him more as a wife while BoruSara fits more as another NaruSasu rivalry&friendship?

It would be nice if this results in the whole Momoshiki arc being more fleshed out than it was in the movie and in the manga (which was almost the same as the anime but with Momoshiki's new design). Stuff like Momo/Kin's background, Toneri being involved, or some more of the Chunin Exams could be pretty interesting.

Naruto's got his eyes on Sarada as a potential "help in the office"

I hope she gets lots of screentime.

This

>timeskip happens
>sarada has a grown up a bit
>Naruto takes Sarada all around the world for kage meetings as his bodyguard to groom her as a potential hokage, if you know what I mean

Don't suppose there's a similar image with the 16 boys of the class for a complete set?

In the anime they could make it so Momo and Kin make a move even before the exams if they wanted. It would be better to make them recurrent villains for a while to flesh out their characters so they don't become the fodder they were in the movie/manga.

Was anyone else laughing at the pre-credits end of the episode?

>because kabuto has accepted who he is, he can't have motivations that cause ill onto others
wew

Ho does Gothloli's outfit work?

The real Kabuto just wants to help people, he just sad and alone during the war.

Something like that.

>yfw she essentially becomes like Kuroneko

Sup Forums's obsession with new hinata

>It would be better to make them recurrent villains for a while to flesh out their characters
Just give them a good backstory instead, they were supposed to get one after all.

did tenten died? Why zero screen time?

>new hinata
She's pretty good.

>No Denki

Feelsbadman

You're all cancer.

She's keeping her and her husband Rock Lee's house.

Buwai?

Sumire is better than the empty shell of a character that is Hinata.

You can't simultaneously be shy, outspoken, flustered, and/or tsunderey.
Sumire is just a shit character.