MEXICO ISN'T PAYING FOR THE WALL

Trump retards BTFO

yahoo.com/news/mexican-president-cancels-trip-washington-050719836.html

Over 6,000 comments on that article, almost all of them anti-trump. Looks like Trump is fucked. You're all retarded for believing that Mexico would pay for the wall in the first place.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/mexican-president-cancels-trip-washington-050719836.html
reference.com/government-politics/much-foreign-aid-united-states-give-mexico-d1238a7e5dd87a09#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its 4d chess

doesn't he just have to bring up ending NAFTA?

Oh they're paying. We'll cut aid, tax money being sent back to Mexican families, one way or another we're getting the money for that wall.

>NAFTA
yeah whatever happened to that anyways?

Mexico is paying for the wall you better believe it. We will spend USD now, but down the line we will alter our trade deal with Mexico so we import 60billion less, or w.e the wall cost. Sure it will increase prices for us consumers, but fuck who fucking buys Mexico shit anyways. And if you do u won't mind the minimal price increase.

>yahoo
>not archived
>anti-GEOTUS
kys you shill faggot
>in all fields

>muh muh 4d chess
This is the only thing trumpkins ever say to cover for every retarded move Trump makes. There's going to come a point where you have to admit that Trump is truly stupid.

I wondered this too. wtf happens if he just ends it

i honestly cant tell when they're seriously believing it or just using it as a meme anymore

America should invade Mexico to pay for the wall.

This. Mexico has had over 300 illegal border incursions into the USA over the past decade. It is time we invade and fix the communist country of Mexico.

WALL WHEN?

You know he doesn't have to make them sign a check right? All he literally has to do is raise tariffs against Mexico and siphon the extra cash off to the wall fund, it isn't exactly rocket science. That's why he isn't asking for 52 billion for the wall anymore, a lot of the money for it already exists which is why small-scale construction has already begun in Calexico.

Smarter than you by a wide margin

lol
There isn't going to be a wall

They are replacing 2 Miles of fence that was already there with a thin metal fence lol

thats probably all thats needed to placate his fanbase tbqh

how sad

as long as theres a physical barrier to take a photo op with I doubt length or effectiveness would matter

This

no, you got it wrong
its 4d chess to fuck with the conservatives
heres a thought
did any confederate statues got taken down during obama?

Trumpfags are retarded

>>Over 6,000 comments on that article,
>Looks like Trump is fucked.
It's not really possible to be this stupid is it? How did this happen (your rampant ignorance) maybe you could sue your school for failing so miserably, I would.

if the shitheads here are too retarded to figure this out, here another one.
did any gun laws got passed during obama?

Do you know how gtall thirty feet is? Three b aket ball hoops stacked on top of each other? It's the thickness that's important though, right retard?

>Implying the Wall won't pay for itself out of money we're keeping out of Mexico
However little they're paying you fucks it's too much

>the supreme court is stacked and will back trump no matter wh-

>yahoo.com/news/mexican-president-cancels-trip-washington-050719836.html

1)

Rather than just consuming lefty spin, it's time to politically analyze this between the lines. Thank you for your contribution to making Sup Forums great again.

>Trump refused his request to publicly affirm Mexico’s ongoing stance that the country will not pay for a border wall between the two countries during a phone call on Tuesday.

Note that this is the opposite of what you might expect. The Mexican president is asking TRUMP to do something (call off the wall pressure), not the other way around.

>A Mexican official told the paper that Trump “lost his temper” during Tuesday’s conversation.

Of course Mexico is going to say anything that attempts to weaken our position. U.S. officials said Trump was frustrated and exasperated because he thought Peña Nieto was being unreasonable for expecting him to walk back plans for his controversial campaign promise, according to the Post.

It's not for lack of trying...don't play your stupid bullshit rhetorical tricks here, jew.

Hate everything about the United States but this is honestly tbe best thing tbat could happen to us

2)

And finally from the leaked call last year:

>“The press is going to go with that, and I cannot live with that,” Trump told Peña Nieto, according to the transcripts. “You cannot say that to the press because I cannot negotiate under those circumstances.”

Note last year Trump was asking the Mexican president NOT to do something. We've had a 180 degree switch in negotiations, and it appears the pressure Trump is putting on the Mexican president made him uncomfortable enough to risk a further snub to the US.

This is interesting because iall Trump was asking for initially was not any financial promise, but a promise NOT to say he wouldn't pay for it. For the price of NOT running his mouth, Mexipres could have had much better relationship with the US. Now it's going to go hard for him.

The interesting thing is why is it so important that the Mexipres appear to not support anything stopping the tide of slaves and drugs flowing out of Mexico, which is their chief export? Is he in fact that indebted to cartels that he can't deal above board with the U.S.?

As it stands Trump has a ton of leverage over Mexico it seems when even TALKING about Mexico paying for the wall puts Mexipres in some sort of untenable position with his internal forces. That's even before any actual material leverage the US has over Mexico, which is immense and of course we can extract funds for the wall at any time.

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

The Wall was always a metaphorical wall, you retards.

Also I want Hillshills to leave, I’m not dropping support just because the Mexican President is being a little bitch.

Checked

Mexico will pay directly or indirectly

The second sentence of that article is fucking gibberish. Fucking millenials and their genius level illiteracy.

It will pay for itself in drug money seizures alone.

But the fence was already there, nothing has changed dumbfuck

>not for a lack of trying
Lol his party had control over both houses of congress for 2 years.
He starts trying once republicans retook control, punt

america would hasten it's already speedy decline into irrelevance

Nothing
Which is why he hasn't done it

Except now it's unscalable cunt,

I love that graphic. Good for normsters.

but now its a Trump™ wall

>you a jew lol
wrong you dumb nigger. trump is fucking stupid. hes so fucking stupid he makes it so easy for anyone to discredit everyone who supports or appear to support him.
trump is a fucking catalyst to further the leftist agenda. something that the liberals had a hard time of doing during obama.
there wont be a wall, guns will be banned, lgbt will have a further reach and right wingers will be purged on sight.
keep sucking off your kike puppet and treat him like your savior, keep fucking digging your grave.

fucking stupid ass retarded bandwagoning fuck.

No he didn't he started when he was still a community organizer in Chicago along with Eric Holder...that stupidity affliction? Yeah that's going to hold you down motherfucker. Doesn't even know history from 10 years ago. Fucking idiot.

They are literally cutting through the thin metal with saws in the article's pictures lol
Obama's fence 2.0

MAGA

I'm stupid for stating the obvious? Haha whatever you say trumpmonkey.

>aid
what aid faggot? the merida initiative is weaponry "aid" to fight the cartels, by all means cut it so we dont have to fight your retarded war on drugs
>tax money sent to mexico
good luck with that, off the top of my head they can just have an american send the money or send it through paypal, fuck it, even bitcion is possible. trump aint stopping the flow of money you dumb soyboy

バカ
ははははぁぁぁぁ

You don't have to invade. Just offer statehood to the northern states, which are one of the wealthiest in the country, but are peanuts compared to the US economy. Most of them behave like gringos anyway, and have a very la creatura aspect. Besides, that would reduce the border with Mexico dramatically. You should have accepted the Yucatan peninsula when you had the chance.

¿De qué hablas, pendejito? Ya estamos en la esfera de influencia estadounidense. It's almost American clay.

The best thing for Mexico would be a wall, you know. Obviously, funded by the US.

>They are literally cutting through the thin metal with saws
I cannot imagine being this much of a stupidity incarnate. Really are all the shills here dropped on the head when they were babies?

>mexicant calling people la creatura

>what aid faggot? the merida initiative is weaponry "aid" to fight the cartels, by all means cut it so we dont have to fight your retarded war on drugs
This aid: reference.com/government-politics/much-foreign-aid-united-states-give-mexico-d1238a7e5dd87a09#

>good luck with that, off the top of my head they can just have an american send the money or send it through paypal, fuck it, even bitcion is possible. trump aint stopping the flow of money you dumb soyboy
Tax Western Union tranactions to Mexico. Tax phone minute cards to mexico. Put in a toll booth at the border. Walls are fairly inexpensive, you know.

It will, in trade.

They WILL pay.
Migrants sent $69 billion home last year via Western Union and Moneygram.
Just tax that shit.

It's metal 2x4's and thinmetal that's replacing a thin metal fence that was already there. No trumpfag spin can make this into anything but replacing Obama's fence lol

I agree