This has literally never happened.

>girl eats like a disgusting pig
>LOL I can eat as much as I want and never get fat xD
Worst shit ever.

post-millenial character designs

I can do that.
I'm not a girl though.

Same but I fast 18 hours before I eat.

>I have to get stronger never works out.
>Guy says something dumb girl/guy hits them.
>Mc wins against Big bad not through strategy, technique, or trickery. But because of out of nowhere power boost.

>bump
>panties
>punch

Pink hair

thats a shitty opinion buddy

On the reverse
>girl is getting fat and needs to diet episode
>looks exactly as skinny as she always does

>MC slips and tumbles down to the floor, bringing the main girl down with him
>they stare wordlessly at each other until 3rd party walks in and jumps to conclusions
OH MY GOD HOW ORIGINAL IVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAA FKIN JAPAN

Why

>what is it?
>Nothing

H-HAYAI!

>MC falls down on top of girl in ecchi/suggestive position
epitome of comedy right here, folks

>shows a girl desperate to use the toilet
>don't show her on the toilet

>censored pantyshots

>traps

Puwaaaaaaa.

Trucks

>The MC doesn't want to kiss the girl or pilot the mech

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

When they start jerking off to japanese food in every single anime there's a foreigner or fantasy race.

>Japanese food is so good I can't stop eating this

>problem arises
>MC beats around the bush for 12 episodes
>problem becomes even worse, story ends

>main girl

>male characters are either exaggerated perverts, overly shy guys that turn autistic when a girl flirts with him and other various things trigger will it.
Way too much of either or, as well as the male character never showing interest in girls.

I'm shy but holy fuck I want to slap some common sense into characters at times. I've dated a couple of girls, with only one becoming serious and she was someone I thought was out of my league.

>Wait a minute...
What is it?
>Nothing never mind
Goddamn makes my blood boil

>I've dated a couple of girls
Get the fuck out of here

I live in Kyushu and the trucks here are dangerous af. I think getting trucked in anime is fucking stupid, however I understand where they're coming from. Just last week a 20 year old boy on a bike was killed by cement truck at an intersection in my town. Trucks here just drive the same as cars do, in fact they usually go faster than cars. So yeah, getting trucked is for reals.

It's called having an active life, tubby.

All of it, seriously most anime now is 90% of the same shit every time.

That just sounds like a complaint about real life.

also, check'd

Being active will allow you to eat like an anime girl, you lazy fuck.

Of course getting TRUCKED is realistic. It's an entire nation of asian drivers.

I don't know m8, nip drivers seem pretty good. They are also capable of reversing into a parking space. Which is something that muricans cant seem to do.

My last experience with a nip driver ended with us sitting in the bushes in the median. You only get the occasional old lady/fresh immigrant who can't back into a parking space.

>My last experience with a nip driver ended with us sitting in the bushes in the median.
One experience, all nips are bad drivers, interesting logic.

Also no specific examples but I hate how so much anime does the same shit over and over. The panty expose, the lying on top, MISUNDERSTANDINGS, etc etc I'm sick of that shit

>shy
>dated a couple of girls
Yeah, sure you are.
Why did you feel the need to say that, anyway? I could see from your point of view without reading that. It was unnecessary.
Fuck off from Sup Forums.

It's a drop in the ocean that's creating their reputation. They have it for a reason, dumbass.

>"MC-kun, call my first name."
>"B-but I can't."

Only if you're a fucking olympic swimmer level of active.

>It's supposed to be cute when an anime girl is an abusive whiny emotionally abusive bitch
Your Lie in April

Been awhile since I watched this, context?

It's been a while for me too, but I remember the blonde violin girl just being a complete bitch and the show acted as if she's a good girl
Good OP though

Really? I remember the childhood friend being a bitch more than her. Maybe they were all bitches.

He wants to kiss something else

It was indeed a case of everyone being a bitch

>She is a horrible person but she has a tragic past so it's fine

I mean this can be done terribly, but in stuff like berserk and nge it's done quite well

Anime characters always get surprised really easily and make that littling gasping noise.

You can't just call someone by their first name user, what are you some kind of barbarian?

The key is for it to be "She is a horrible person but she has a tragic past so you can understand why she's like this a bit more, but it's not an excuse to be a shitty person"

I hate it when they have a huge orgy and then the girls start shitting all over the place, ruins the mood desu

Or "she started as a horrible person because of her tragic past but has steadily been getting better."

Tsundere cliche

Character makes intro in a tree

This has literally only been done well a few times, it's so shitty and overused and poorly done

Is this a common thing? Or is this a joke and I'm being too serious

I hate the weird noise they make when they drink water

Why is japanese humour so stale and unfunny

Better than Western humor.

This. It's done well in shows like Texhnolyze and Rakugo Shinjuu but done horribly in Mirai Nikki and everything written by Okada

No it really isn't
Apart from a few select shows like Azudaioh, Japanese humour is extremely stale and unfunny

sometimes the line between joke and being a serious becomes hard to see

Azudaioh is one of the least funny shows there is though.

the anime is kinda slow and it ruins a lot of the comedic timing, the manga is god-tier among god-tier though

You must be thinking of some other show user, Azudaih is fantastic

>character does thing

LITERALLY EVERY TIME.

FUCK.

So why don't you all just fuck off then, retards?

>How dare you have issues with things that plague anime and ultimately are detrimental

>character doesn't do thing
That shit is even worse

>character doesn't do anything
it's not so bad

even worse

>girl eats rice one piece at a time
>hey! stop being so messy! theres some stuck to your cheek! You're just like a 2 year old baby, 16 year old highschool girl!

>Character doesn't exist
Sick of this shit tbqh

You can like something and still see its flaws you bloody idiot

What's the show?

I fucking hate this "fanservice" shit. It's so misogynistic, objectifying and disrespectful to women. Ruins so many otherwise okay anime. I hate all those weak willed "girly" girls with no personality except for being weak and needing the MC to save them and having big breasts. I think that perverted men should be banned from all decision making in anime for stories that more accurately represent women and strong and intellectual beings.

>flaws
Anime is literally built on derivative memeing, you dumb cunts. If it bothers you, it's indeed time to fuck off.

>"active life"

I don't know about these threads, they just seem to bring in people who complain about stuff that doesn't matter, or worse stuff that should be enjoyed but they spend instead haking on instead, I see them alot but I never really have anything to say since I like most of these tropes.

try watching baseball or something

>Character gets cold
>Is completely immobilized

Just get up, walk it off! 11s are pussymade

Sup Forumsermin thread. Blogging about pointless shit. Glad Christopher's leftover Hotpocket Pals keep this shit up.

>It's so misogynistic, objectifying and disrespectful to women.

kek, fuck off to a safespace.

>LN/manga adaption
>it's only volume one though
>buy the rest to find out what happens

Being a walking magic library isn't exactly a stress free life.

3/10 bait

Not recognizing obvious copypasta

Maybe you ought to fuck off to reddit mate

And remains inmobilized for like a week. Do Japs have a weak body or what?

>hello there, completely bland and unappealing MC-kun who happens to have neither girlfriend nor crush
>would you like to start a romantic and sexual relationship with a girl of peerless beauty, wonderful personality and utmost devotion like me?
>N-NOOOOO

They're such an homogeneous people that they haven't adapted against the common cold as much as everyone else yet.

>sneezes
>"Oh someone must be talking about me."
What the fuck is this garbage, Why is it even needed. It makes no sense at all.

How autistic are you? It's a common expression all over the world. Do you go outside?

>anime constantly switches perspectives on different characters, so both of their arcs take a fucking year to get through

I'm really not looking forward to the tournament arc in OPM.

>walking
She's been a literal house pet the last 20 volumes of the LN. Her stress involves thinking what to eat for the day.

Is that really a thing in Japan? Do they take a week off when they're sick if this is true?

when strong anime characters could kill a person trying to kill them but just dont