Buyfag Thread

I fucking love Ban!

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1184998
sakura-palace.co.jp/?/detail/spec_id=308&is_adult=1
cuddlyoctopus.com/product/astolfo/
ord.yahoo.co.jp/o/auction/RV=1/RU=aHR0cHM6Ly9wYWdlLmF1Y3Rpb25zLnlhaG9vLmNvLmpwL2pwL2F1Y3Rpb24vbTIxNzMzNjQwNA--;_ylt=A7dPDiIUGLFZYzYAeBZAPDh8
account.edit.yahoo.co.jp/registration?done=http://mail.yahoo.co.jp/&fl=100&src=ym
zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=m217336404
myfigurecollection.net/item/618732
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is buying a trap figure the bottom of the pit?

>> not the tip of the pit

It's more like buying a ticket for the bus that goes to the pit.

Lazuli came today and so did I.

I think that dakis and 1:1 dolls are the bottom but i don't know which is worst.

1:1's are way more expensive and way more difficult to hide/transport (the shame) discreetly than a daki, however, my vote goes to 1:1 trap sex dolls being the bottom of this pit.

I also managed to snag a Meta Knight Nendo real cheap from Amazon.

Dolls, definitely. Shit's scary, man.

Bigger tits = plus shipping

Don't worry I didn't pay for ems neither did I forget to combine these two before paying

uguuu~~~

I want to eat that pussy for dinner

I said I would stop buying figs but fuck hell. I/m hungry for that trap cat!

Dakis can vary, but they're usually the first step towards the pit. There are tame cute dakis which are alright, and then shit like fully erect naked traps spreading their asshole. The latter ones are near the bottom, but some of the former are probably not even inside that pit.

The dick part looks funny to me in this pic.

get fucked, nigga.

I have over 100 figures now.

The only reason I even come to these threads is to make myself feel better because I'm sure you fuckers have way more than I do. But it doesn't change the fact I've blown close to 10k on this goddamn "hobby".

Florida anons, which figures are you saving before the state drowns on Sunday?

The majority of hobbies are expensive user, and its better to have a hobby then have none, then you're just a sad cunt like me.

Hot glue when?

>tfw live in the mountains in the middle of the continental shelf

no floods
no hurricanes
no earthquakes
no tornadoes
no volcanoes

try it someday niggas, it's pretty cool

Would it be possible to add the pee stream from the lewd addon collection?

>you end up being the first recorded death by meteor.

Scultures perona. Way smaller than it looks too

Straight to the pit for me it is then.

would you unironically put you dick inside a trap?

How can you put a dick in a trap in an ironical way? Seems like a pretty definite thing to do.

IS THAT A NIPP oh wait, nvm.

I don't even have half of what you have unless I include nendos.

>I'm sure you fuckers have way more than I do
I very much doubt that. Maybe some of the more active posters here do, but there's no way the majority of people here own more than 100 figures. I have about 50 after like 3 years of buyfagging, and that's counting Nendos, figma and some of their accessories. I'm already running out of space with that, so 100 is way too much.

I feel like the face looks really weird which sucks because I like the rest of the fig :/

Cute pose and theme, but I'm not a fan of her face.

All of them. Thank goodness for saving boxes. On the other hand, I heard that there's a chance Irma may ricochet off the Florida coast (after landfall) and skim by the other southeastern states.

ayy

They'll never take me alive

A pit worth living in if you ask me.

Second dick buy, regret it wasnt known to me at time of p/o the second parts. Want the A cups

Cute!

Thats not A-cup. Thats manchest.

There's a shit load of these at the Amiami store

Get me one.

Sure. What's your address?

Im horny;_;

Wrong board

Just don't attach the dick.

He wants the dick, he just also wants the DFC but is stuck with big fat cat tats.

Dakis are far from the tip. I've bought a daki of my waifu together with my first fig.

Does anyone know if I can order some figs online at amiami and receive it at physical store at akihabara or something? I want this cutie ASAP.

>Dakis are far from the tip
Dakis are far from the bottom*

As far as I can see, you can display it however you like. I don't see a picture of the penis displayed with the boobs but I'm pretty sure you just attach both rather than there being a second body.

Looks like small tits more than man chest.

I p/o from amiami so I wont get either.

Are you just illiterate?

Is the futa parts normally included or is it an exclusive?

>Looks like small tits more than man chest.
If you are gay, then maybe.

I want Miku to wrap her giant head-arms around me and hold me gently!

Where can I get that?

Got the Ononoki dx figure today. Fucking box is stupid huge

I'm sure her long hair is best for self-shibari.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1184998

So the room I'm currently keeping my figures in has a slanted roof and can just barely fit one detolf, should I just make my own shelf so I can fit more plastic butts?

Yes

Yes, and for extra cool-factor, make it floor-to-ceiling with a slanted top to match your ceiling

Would have to find a way around the window, but probably can do that.

Megumeme is here

>DFC is gay
K.

amiami is fucking retarded. i see this shit happening a lot lately. is it so fucking hard to fix it??

forgot pic

Contact PayPal maybe?
>tfw new FAG arrives in a couple days

useless. this is happening third time to me now. last time, amiami canceled my order bc of this shit.

>tfw still have three other things this month

RIP wallet

What did they say? "Seller issue"?

Just got my tracking code from BiJ. Hope she doesn't take too long to arrive.

yeap. they say that problem is in amiami

Well, that sucks. At least you can still pay for your order, right?

yea, i have other card on amiami to pay directly. i will go to bank soon

Ahh, I want to buy these too. The booth store closed up fast.

This pit is quite the great place if you ask me.

>fully erect naked traps spreading their asshole
It is great, right?

Here you go.
sakura-palace.co.jp/?/detail/spec_id=308&is_adult=1
cuddlyoctopus.com/product/astolfo/

Unfortunate to hear that, user. I know somebody who also wanted to get them, but the covers sold out way too quickly. This auction might be interesting for you though
ord.yahoo.co.jp/o/auction/RV=1/RU=aHR0cHM6Ly9wYWdlLmF1Y3Rpb25zLnlhaG9vLmNvLmpwL2pwL2F1Y3Rpb24vbTIxNzMzNjQwNA--;_ylt=A7dPDiIUGLFZYzYAeBZAPDh8

It has the Rei and Pierre cover versions, no Saki unfortunately.

Is there a website where I can search for dakimakuras by tags? Besides pixiv

Holy shit this is hot as fuck

I finally have some disposable income, how can I keep on the look out for any sukeban figures or dakis? Does anyone know off the top if there's any coming out?

Whats the easiest way to gey a yahoo id so I can view this?

I want to cuddle with Miku. But not just lay down and hug. I want to wrap my arm around her back and firmly pull her close so I can look directly into her beautiful eyes and feel her soft breath on my chin. I want to see her cheeks becoming red as she blushes. Then I would tell her how much I love her and without giving her any time to respond, I would hold her even closer and kiss her passionately. We both would wrap arms around each other and entangle legs to satisfy our thirsty for touch bodies. The time would stop, it would feel like only we exists and there is nothing else in this world. I would hold her like there is no tomorrow. I want to feel her whole perfect body pressing against mine, her beautiful long legs rubbing my own, her soft hands pressing my back, all her delicate sensitive parts that are way too amazing to even describe with words. I want to feel every inch of her body during that special moment.

At least that's how I imagine it.

I guess you are at this registration page.
account.edit.yahoo.co.jp/registration?done=http://mail.yahoo.co.jp/&fl=100&src=ym
Google translate should be sufficient to figure out the required information. Only part you may struggle with is the captcha there, which requires of you to type in hiragana. If you did not setup your OS for that yet, you could search for a hiragana table and copy the characters from there.

Otherwise, you can view the auction through Zenmarket as well
zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=m217336404

Look real hard user.

These guys just came in today. Yes I know I have shit taste but I like them so at least one person is happy I own these. Belldandy is amazing, the level of detail on the hair an Holy Bell's wings is only something you can enjoy when you see it up close. I am also happy about getting a full set of Splash Star figures. Splash Star isn't very popular so good figures are hard to find, also Toei like to pretend that Michiru and Kaoru never got cure powers so they are even harder to find. So me finding a full set of figures from the same line was pretty big. I would go on more but this isn't my blog, please excuse me for being a bit pumped about these coming in.

Although this has never happened to me before (and hopefully it doesn't), I'm a bit worried about this as I have an order coming in later this month. Granted, it's only 1 item, but I'm not sure if I'll be ruled out by that or not.

just use a CC then.

I don't like this figurine, its hair looks bad.

I am looking forward to this hopefully they make a Juvia figure as well. I mean the only good thing about Fairy Tail were the girls but all that seem to come out are Lucy and Elza figures.

Bruh I opened pic on laptop in mcdonalds, and worker saw it. Nigga looked at me with most smug and disgusted face I ever saw. Embarresing af.

The face is so fucked up.

user sad because user cant kiss miku ;_;

MFC link?

I dick-purchased a bunny figure from SkyTube and pre-ordered a Phat figure, and I sold Native's Suzuki Margit for the shelf space and money. Fuck me and my bad decision-making

myfigurecollection.net/item/618732

Anyone?

You can't

Serves you right, faggo

Meh.
Would be better if there was figure of the daughter to keep her company.

I bet you enjoyed it.