Polish brands

Poland is economically dominated by foreign corporations. Even some brands that sound Polish or originated in Poland are now often foreign owned. What are Polish brands for everyday use. Do you use them? How do we shake off foreign markets, do we burn LIDL's and TESCO's.

Personally I buy exclusively Polish clothing because it's superior but for groceries I don't have much choice if I want something from the nearest facility. Is lewiatan Polish? Cause I know Biedronka isn't.
Any tips or thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/misbhv/
misbhv.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żubrówka
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliusz_Kunitzer
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izrael_Poznański
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henryk_Grohman
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliusz_Heinzel
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karol_Scheibler
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Herbst
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustaw_Geyer
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Biedermann
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evansowie
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fryderyk_Cabrit
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piotr_Fergusson_Tepper
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piotr_Blank
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Kapostas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirosław_Hermaszewski
ffms.pt
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czystka_antysemicka_w_Wojsku_Polskim
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Społem, POLOmarket, Piotr i Paweł. Not sure about lewiatan. Also stokrotka and Chorten.

Oh and forgot: lewiatan is portugese.

Quite big on WW scale, if you ask me

instagram.com/misbhv/

misbhv.com

Also Patek Philippe and Kempinski Hotels were started by Polacks, but they took em over and no control left whatsoever in Polaks hands

Many international brands are made by unknown Polish brands, just check the label. For Vodka Poland dominates, I always get Żubrówka Biała.

>inb4 Polish Vodka

fun facts
Żubrówka is featured in W. Somerset Maugham's novel The Razor's Edge (and in the 1984 film adaptation).
>The name of the country Żubrówka in the movie The Grand Budapest Hotel is named after this style of vodka.
>Navy SEAL Chris Kyle mentions it in his book American Sniper while working with the Polish GROM.
>The bison emblem (Mylvivä härkä, "roaring bull") of Fighter Squadron 11, Lapland Air Command, Finnish Air Force, originated from the label of Polmos Żubrówka. It was introduced in 1941 as the emblem of PLeLv 46, on its Dornier 17 bombers, and later adopted by Fighter Squadron 11. Pilots of PLeLv 46 had seen the Żubrówka label while picking up Do 17 bombers from Warsaw.
>Żubrówka figures prominently in the movie Suzhou River.

>Amerimutts cannot drink the Green Żubrówka because >muh FDA
>The tincture of bison grass found in Żubrówka is prohibited as a food additive by the Food and Drug Administration because it contains coumarin, which showed hepatotoxic effects in rats and has a blood thinning effect.[6] Importation of Żubrówka was banned in 1978 by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. Canada has no similar regulations on coumarin, so the alcoholic drink is legal there.
>muh bison grass is bad for liver, 12mg, but 400,000mg alcohol ok for liver

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żubrówka

What are some common Polish beer brands cus I know Tyskie is japneese now.

>How do we shake off foreign markets
It's impossible. Eastern Europe is an economic periphery

"""Polish""" industrialists:
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliusz_Kunitzer
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izrael_Poznański
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henryk_Grohman
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliusz_Heinzel
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karol_Scheibler
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Herbst
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustaw_Geyer
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Biedermann
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evansowie

"""Polish""" bankers:
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fryderyk_Cabrit
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piotr_Fergusson_Tepper
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piotr_Blank
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Kapostas

creating polish brands can't be done

>How do we shake off foreign markets
The red tape for small business is designed by foreign big corporations. Untill we have corrupted puppets in the government we will change nothing.
You have a choice between making business in black/grey market, be a wage-slave for foreign corporation, or work yourself to the ground trying to make profit.

It needs to be easy and cheap for self-employed and small business to make business, in order to create healthy competition, and raise wages. This is of course something big foreign corporations don't want. They want cheap labour.

Yeah yaeh I know this copypasta. I'm asking seriously though.

you would need strong governmental involvment to develop proper local brands, like korea or china did

otherwise you stay a colony forever

How do we achieve that?

Thats what I thought too. PiS is not natsoc enough.

What about allegro? I like their ads

>tyskie is japanese
NANI?

so what if this is a copypasta?

It was bought by nips A.D. 2016 and before it was brazillian or some shit

Its not a solution.

I always buy Polish vodka because I find that its much smoother than anything besides Grey Goose while still being dirt cheap

Also doesn't matter what kind, but I like Sobieski because its named after a guy that btfo'd a bunch of turkroaches

My favorite beer is also Lezajsk, very smooth and also cheap

> many many years under Communism
> 20 years of freedom
> everyone expects us to complete economic powerhouse
lol

but it's supposed to show that there's no solution. Poland is too small and poor. Besides, being too rich attracts immigrants and multiculturalism, and I don't want that

I live in a very rural area (pic) and we have regular farmers' markets. Also shop from your local butcher, baker etc. rather than supermarket.
Buy seasonal, check labels to see where food comes from, grow your own vegetables and fruit.

Food brands are usually multinational mega-corporations like unilever, nestle.

Polish juice sucks.
Tymbark, sokpol

gorilla warfare only solution

>Grey Goose
What is Skyy Vodka

>tymbark
>juice

Does Poland even have its own brand of T I G E R?

>there's no way to make a sobereign country economically independant

Thats simply not true.

GET YO GAME IN THE JUICE!!
MAH NIGGUH!

All I know is that Polan cannot into S-P-A-C-E

And also most food I've found imported from Poland is sort of cheap mass-produced stuff I'd expect from the US. Local mom & pop Polish stuff is way closer to real food.

I've had both, Skyy was smooth but Grey Goose was in fact better - I've even done a blind taste test with this

>small
nonsense
>poor
that's exactly poland needs its own brands

>us
>American flag
I hate European di*spora

we actually do

I don't know, I think average person doesn't give a fuck. They just like to complain and get drunk, or get rich exploiting others, because it's easier.

In UK to be self-employed you need to register in one office, over the mail or internet. And you don't need to register straight off, you have about 3 months (if I remember correctly). So if your business is no good, you don't need to do anything, just start something different.
Tax is also easy and you can hire cheap (bc competition) accountant to take the burden off.
Youf first £11k profit is free of tax, and NI (ZUS) is not fixed, and very small for self-employed.
Why we can't have this in Poland? Only because government is corrupted, and they make law for big foreign corporations, with tax exempts for them, and cheap labour.
There's no other reason why we need so much complicated beaurocracy. Also the more beaurocrats and regulations, the more opportunity for corruption. Which further puts small business on losing side.

Well you're a leaf so your opinion means shit

RUSSIA STATUS:

[ ] NOT BTFO
[x] BTFO

>Thats simply not true.
It is true. You would have to protect yourself from foreign economies and force people to save money, in order to invest those savings, which would mean cutting consumption and slower salary growth. People in Eastern Europe wanted quick money in 1989, they didn't want to go the path of Finland, South Korea, Israel. Now it's too late. Ask yourself, would you be capable of cutting your consumption even further for the sake of making savings, in order to invest them?

>What are Polish brands for everyday use.

I can tell you that one of the biggest foreign company in Poland is "Biedronka" and it is owned by the "Jerónimo Martins SA" group whose CEO is Alexandre Soares dos Santos a Globalist POS that does Soros style of "philanthropy"

Zywiec is the best Polish Beer.

>many many years of communism, 20 years of capitalism

when in reality:
45 years under communism after a devastating war
30 years of capitalism

- under communism everything is produced and owned locally, the country was rebuilt from scratch, including means of production, houses for people and even historical places like castles

- under capitalism everything is imported and services are owned by foreigners, most factories got closed, people are still as relatively poor when compared to the rich european countries as they were before

really makes you think

And yet everyone who isn't a Jew or degenerate will tell you that communism was awful

That wasn't True Communism tho

Tyskie, Zywiec, Lech and other mass production beers are shit. Only Atak Chmielu by Pinta.

How do I immigrate to your beautiful culture?

said every brainwashed total idiot ever

then what was it?

this
a lot of eastern european countries were fucked not by le ebul commies, but by the capitalistic vultures that picked through everything after the fall of soviet union

>Orlen
>Lotos
>Tymbark
>Inglot
>Polmos
>Kamis
>Kross
>Hortex
>Maspex
>Frugo
>Kolporter
>Bank Pekao
>Mlekovita
>Stokrotka

Just a couple o nationwide brands that are 100% Polish owned.

By marring a Polish QT.

But that's a nigger. Is that you Rabbi?

Even Romania, Bulgaria and Serbia have similar brands, doesn't mean they're going to become economically independent

I don't think you realize the scale of western companies. I remember reading the ceo of one of polish companies who produce trains, who said that if he merged with another big polish train company, together they would constitute only 1/10th of Alstom (french company)

Soviet occupation with some upsides. Now they have the EUSSR brand of Communism, featuring a more global nature.

Fuck off, she is our ape.

>those pork chops
Dammit I'm hungry now

>said every brainwashed total idiot ever
My grandfather left Poland in the 60s and every single member of the Polish diaspora I ever talked to said communist Poland was unbelievably shitty

I use the Pola app, it lets you scan products and see if they're Polish or spy.

Bombardier is Alstom's competitor, but it is unable to survive without billions of dollars from the Canadian government. They tried to make a small mid-range business jet and went bankrupt dozens of times, each time the government had to bail them out lel. Then Trump slapped 300% duties on their planes.

I live in the middle of Łódź and there's plenty of markets with fresh food that's not covered in shit and sold by foreign corporations.

Polish non-export vodka is fake. It tastes better abroad than it does here because the police is a corrupt bunch of cunts repackaging whatever low-quality shit they confiscate from illegal producers under official brands. At least in Łódź, that is.

I'm afraid you're wrong on that one.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirosław_Hermaszewski

>a nigress
>last name literally means Swede
you cannot make this up

Fuck off with this commie propaganda poster.

> does Soros style of "philanthropy"
Give me proof.

Polish diaspora is cancer.

There's a lot of Polish food I noticed, it's good.

Is she a nigger sex slave? That's okay as long as you don't breed with her.

>in evil capitalist poland, you need to purchase an app to detect the spies

yeah, typical polish jew that hated communism because he couldn't speculate and be a usurer

that's why your grandfather was expelled from poland in the 60s along with several other jews

you're only proving my point

The only Polish people that say the People's Republic was any good are just nostalgic cunts, cause they were young back then and old farts now.

> taking advices on slaves from guys who freed slaves and made em their president
yea no

Uhm... Jews ran Communism. Most people in the Polish commie party were just.

This is common knowledge in Poland.

were Jews*

He left Poland because his brother was a citizen of Canada and could bring him over.

Under communism he was an illiterate peasant and under capitalism he became a millionaire industrial capitalist. By the end of his life he owned a cement factory, a home construction company, a concrete forming company, several farms and several urban plots of land.

"Fundação Francisco Manuel dos Santos"

ffms.pt

Her mother is Polish and her father is from Nigeria (he ran away before she was even born). She is an actress, who is very popular in Poland.

>Jews ran Communism. Most people in the Polish commie party were just
this is a hoax

dem nips so nasty

What giving essential data (pordata) and provide discussion to portuguese social society. Is it the same for shilling for diversity like Soros? Give me a break.

A lot of those supposed goyim look extremely Jewish

what are these polish dishes called? Might try experimenting and making them.

Faggy hypebeast clothing might be popular, but it doesn't bring any money

>Polish diaspora is cancer.
envy -- typical polish mental illness
one of the reasons this country is called a shithole

>nigger father ran away before baby was born
potery

50% of NKVD officers were Jewish

I was talking about POLISH commie party and you're posting ruskies

The fact that it is behind the TV Show "Fronteiras XXI" is everything you need to know. Constant open-borders, anti-racism, anti-populism, etc propaganda.

It was good.

Poland had a high birth rate then, people were fucking, people were happy.

>under communism everything is produced locally
Soviet bloc states imported most of their shit from the Soviet Union
>owned locally
their is no private property in communism. Also, for soviet satellite states (Poland wasn't one) they didn't own anything, not even their countries
>country rebuilt
>even historical places
take a good, hard look at "Kaliningrad", and then fucking kill yourself
>housing
wow commieblocks are great and definitely not extremely depressing

>potery

Stanly Kaiser looks p. masterrace

Only brand related to (((polaks))), I could think of as being known

Yeah, I sure envy some filthy Solidaruch who spent his time cleaning toilets in USA and shitting on his country. Bitch please.

jews lost most of their power in communist poland during 1968 and were marginalized even further during the late 70s and early 80s

the "solidarity" movement was jewish, most polish jews joined solidarity during the 80s, it was also heavily financed by americans and israelis

jews saw an opportunity to grab what belonged to the country for themselves for ridiculously cheap prices, which they did during the 90s

this happened to other post communist countries too, to russia for example, yugoslavia was just destroyed

>potery
Yea, that's what niggers always do, but don't tell me you wouldn't cum inside of her.

Pierogi, krokiety, placki ziemniaczane

>from peasant to millionaire
>not a jew

of course he's jewish

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czystka_antysemicka_w_Wojsku_Polskim
You can follow links or look it up elsewhere, if you're allergic to wikipedia.

Better say no more ITT, brainlet.

I'm old, I remember exactly how fucking happy people were.

You can't imagine the despair.

> TV Show "Fronteiras XXI
Okay, you won this one this time.

Wouldn't risk it. I'm against racemixing and abortion and wouldn't want to have to get married because of an accident.

Lol based

Fu k u kike