Fate/Apocrypha

YES the annoying fucker is finally dead
>comes back to life as a servant because because of fran's bullshit lightning accidentally hitting
WHY? Why couldn't he stay dead? This show might be halfway tolerable if Sieg didn't exist. The episode took a dive as soon as Fran bit the dust.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOoI84r9Uwc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it has nothing to do with lighting.
he's got an immortal's heart inside him. Pumping immortal dragon blood. He's got a dragon dick now.

Fran was chosen over Kintoki solely to for this btw

Wait until he gets shot.

Serves you right and that bitch boy Astolfo.

>ywn use the grail to make Astolfo a female so you can start a family.
Why even live user.

Modred is going to kick his ass anyways so it's fine.

I thought she turns into an ally.

Is Mordred stronger than Saber?

Equal.

She stands at about equal strength with her dad. If you have them fight the same Servants you would get similar results, have them fight each other and Mordred would have the advantage since her sword is anti-Arthur.

How did she lose then?

Thank you because after seeing her tank this ep it made wonder who's actually stronger.

Why can't see we more of best boys master?

In life? She dealt a mortal blow to Artoria too. They essentially killed each other.

You will next episode. She loses her head over Astolfos bullshit Literally

Brace yourself user. Sieg's wild ride has just barely started.

Isn't that not until after the Avicebron stuff?

Astolfo is a fucking sell out.

Fuck off Mordred. No one believes your bullshit.

You mean that after Arthuria blew the fuck out of her with Rhongo and was too busy seeing the carnage in Camlann got sucker puncher by Mordred's cursed by Morgan's corpse to sneak attack on Arthuria after Mordred died.

But Astolfo perfectly encapsulates the essence of the 'brojob'

No, she should show up right after vlad gets killed. It cuts back to Astolfo and sieg hugging cause they both survived and then she shows and acts like a cunt, at least thats what i remember.

>everyone thinks Frankenstein's NP is just a fuckhuge electric blast
>in reality, Frankenstein's NP is the power to bring the dead back to life

Well it was the lightning that brought her to life, wouldn't doubt it.

come on, he's not that bad, I know bad and annoying MC's and homunculus-kun is overall pretty inoffensive in teh grand scheme of MC's who ruined their whole show, I put him at least two grades above Re:creators-fag, who as awful as he is still ignorable tier.

Mordred killed Gawain before that!

How high is Astolfo's independent action? He does whatever the fuck he whims.

B

Atalanta is A?

Fuck off Mode Red. No one likes you.

Archers generally have really high independent action so they can do their sniper shit.

Atalanta at least follows a plan.

Astolfo does whatever the fuck he wants in the way he wants and brings 0 results. I would pull my dick out in frustration.

Rip Fran, too good for this world.

To be honest in a general sense the black faction won that war solely because Astolfo did whatever the fuck he wanted.

Jekyll and, ironically, Fran like her. Gawain's imouto is also her friend.

Darnic got his wish?

Darnic was a faggot and deserved to die. I just meant that the black team didn't get wiped out and in the end had the only surviving servant because Astolfo and sieg pulled ruler onto their side.

It was no longer black vs red. It was a shapeless chimera of everyone vs Shiro

That... makes me sad. Fate always provides good characters to enjoy then get to watch them suffer.
Sure but wouldn't you want a family with him user? What if wish for kids spawned from both you then he can still be the bro?

Thats why i said in a general sense. In the end though the only survivor was a black servant and technically the only one who could be called a winner of the war. Its like Gil winning but because of kerry and the grail being useless anyway didn't get a wish.

As I said, it sucks to work with Astolfo. Vlad was too soft on this useless fodder.

>a Servant possessing a Human is a miracle and could only last seconds or minutes
what the fuck is Ruler then

>her tank this ep
she literally had to cheat out the damage with a Command Seal

Astolfo was uncontrollable even in his legend. They were idiots for summoning him in the first place. His master being a huge cunt didn't help with that either.

A miracle.

Being fucked to death was a good plan, Cele had the right idea.

Whats the top era someone could become a Servant (without the bullshit that any writter is a caster)

17-18th century?

hnggggggggggg

what is the possible relic to use to summon karna?

He's got uncontrollable lust that's for sure.

Any era had its heroes, but in recent ages (read: after the introduction of the Gutenberg press) more people can become "heroes". However, they can be said to be weaker compared to the heroes of the classical age.
I'd personally use 450 BC - 450 AD. I know how vast that period sounds but it makes a lot of sense.
The centuries you pointed out would also have a fair amount of strong heroes, too - you could even drag it to the early 19th.

Kintoki would have kicked Mordred's ass. And he would have been better for his Master's character development. Then Darnic would have had him killed once he realized he wasn't working with the "good" guys.

>what is the possible relic to use to summon karna?
The Sun??
Sand from his homeland
The Earrings
a Bee??

Didn't you watch the flashback? In all versions of it, Artoria kills her pretty easily

Wasn't it Lancelot?

Lancelot beat him but he let him go.

to be fair, both side are the not the Good guy

I like that. Arash and Ozy getting along is also amusing since they got each other killed in Prototype

Yeah, but Darnic eats people. Kintoki would have been screwed either way though. If he had rebelled on the Red side, Shakespeare would have tortured him with Shuten flashbacks to keep him compliant before he hero spergs and destroys a huge chunk of the Gardens with his NP at the cost of his life

When is Karna just gonna btfo everyone?

America

So what Sieg's problem? Why is he fighting Mordred? Shouldn't he be fighting the Black team? They are the ones who kept him and his relatives as mana slaves, not Red team.

Because someone in the end has to fight her don't they.

Are we meant to care about him? I thought I would at least care a little since several characters do but not a bit.

Because don't think too hard about it and just notice how cool and kakkoi Sieg is

Kintoki is weak as fuck m8. Don't let FGO's gameplay fool you.

Sumanai.

>Why is he fighting Mordred?
cause he dont care for the side he just wanted to protect, in this case boypussy

Develop your argument.

Don't hurt muh astolfo even though he's fighting in a fucking war

Nobody hurts the most kind and beautiful Astolfo. Mordred a shit desu.

when are we going to see Bramastra Kundala?

Look up his stats. He has Bs and Cs all across the board. His NP is also C and not that strong, but at least it doesn't kill him like Blasted Reeee I guess.

Astolfo is a treacherous shit. Vlad should killed him.

Are you sick? That's not Jeanne's body.

Never said it was.
I just like her thighs.

Yeah and Mordred killed a civilian who she could've easily just knocked out instead. Astolfo is doing what he feels is best.

Sumanai

Mordred didn't kill any civilians.

Are you talking about Sieg? Because he stabbed her.

Mordred also put the "don't kill civilians to raise my mana" clause on his (f) master...

if you were a master, you would you try to summon and with what??

Savior Class Jesus with the Holy Shroud from the Vatican

No catalyst. Just summon someone who's compatible with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=nOoI84r9Uwc
Did Karna just used Brahmastra?

>go nocat
>get Watcher
That's not always the best decision.

Is this the moment I laugh out loud right in your face? I guess it is.

Generally, high compatibility gets you further than using a catalyst.

Is it Vlad or is it Darnic/Vlad fusion already?

depends on compatibility to what.

catalyst if better if you know what you are aiming for and why for

like, you know, fucking Gil or King Arthur

is that brahmastra in the preview?

I'd rather be paired with a complete unknown that likes me than go for a powerhouse that's a pain to deal with. This is exactly what brought down Tokiomi.

Honestly the RT piece that Kairi used is a great catalyst. You get a compatible servant from a pool of pretty good servants.

Gawain had a grievous injury Lancelot gave him.

Ozzy never hated Arash or Arthur, he wanted to team up but was too autistic.
Anyway, Mordred spends time with Fran as ally and grows fond of her, she knows about Apoc that's why she tries to make up by being overprotective of her. She's a lot more level-headed because of Jekyll. In Apoc, she was just a random enemy Servant, no hard feelings.

It is not... in the Vatican, though. Also, unless Lord J has wished to become a servant in His last moments, you'll get a "fake soul" servant with downgrade stats (but probably still OP) and with all his memories and personality, which I can only imagine to be hard to deal with... Also, is there any known method to summon a servant outside of the seven traditional classes??
And personally, I would take a trip to either Egypt or Mongolia to try and get Ozy or Tenmyujin with no catalyst except for their homelands. Failling I'd just get a no-catalyst servant who is similar to myself, even if it will probably end up being some known caster with shitty stats but OP Noble Phantasm...

The Einzbern summoned Avenger and Ruler but I don't think it's explained how they did it.

you probably would get a shitty Mary Magdalene or something. Summoning a Saver took Twice losing the war like 20 times and annoying Seraph so much it just said fuck it.

Why did typemoon let something from their franchise that isn't fanservice parody/comedy to be animated to some hacks?
Didn't they learned from experience with DEEN?
The animation is comically horrible.

because no one cares about Apo