imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Feb 26
>Ru MoD; “Despite reconciliation statements made by the Jaysh al-Islam, insurgents continue shelling from the controlled territory targeting Damascus”
>Russia declares Jaysh Al-Islam legitimate target in East Ghouta, Idlib
>At least 15 SAA soldiers killed in Hawsh al-Dwahrah from an ambush by Jaysh al-Islam, who also captured a tank
>FSA seized the town of Qarmanlaq in western Afrin after the Turkish Air Force conducted airstrikes for several hours
>Turkey will deploy army and police special forces in Afrin with aim of “successfully completing the operation and protecting civilians”-Deputy PM
>HTS retreat from Darat ‘Izza in W Aleppo after several days of fighting with the rebel alliance of Jabhat Tahrir Souriya
>E Ghouta; SAA resumes offensive in Harasta, attacking Faylaq Al-Rahman and HTS positions in Al-Ajami District
>Source; Su-57 will not be engaged in active combat in Sy, but to test radar systems and electronic warfare
>Putin discusses Syria with Merkel & Macron in phone call, particular focus on humanitarian access to E Ghouta
>Iran’s mil chief; Attacks on terrorists holding Damascus suburbs will continue, 30 day ceasefire will be maintained

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xpY6GdidIVg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_in_Europe_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_in_Europe_by_Human_Development_Index
youtube.com/watch?v=0oAsJwQde7g&t=15s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_gender
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/968154083596165120
hooktube.com/0oAsJwQde7g
newsweek.com/new-video-game-lets-you-kill-isis-hezbollah-fighting-syria-lebanon-816978
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Death to America

First for Russia is a superpower

fuck assad

Reminder to ignore and filter mutts and proxymutts.

xth for /comfy/

pidoraska btfo

Reminder to ignore and filter "Reminder to ignore and filter ******" posters.

>Assad is not a dictato-

Thread song
youtu.be/xpY6GdidIVg

Death to America
good night

Filtered.

So, continuing from the last thread, what prevents the US from reverse-engineering those S-400s and developing coutner measures to it?

Not so fast Ivan

>memeflag filtered me

To be honest im somewhat affected, because on /sg/ memeflags are far more interesting and more funnier than normal posters.

>Waaaaa
You contribute nothing anyways so goodbye fag. Don't talk to me ever again.

T-I-G-E-R-S

>they don't know

>Assadists are now dying before even reaching the Ghouta front.

>Implying Poland can even compete with Russia

I mean just compare the wages, the GDP PPP per capita, the living standards between our two countries, lol

It's like comparing Canada to Mexico

I highly doubt the Iraqis are going to give the S400 to the US after what the US has done to Iraq.
Same for Turkey - most blame the US for the Gulenist problem.

Now compare A-I-D-S per capita.

this day was a waste, high expetations, low return

someone give this buger a burger

what actually is that building ?

I am not suggesting an official request. What ind of control does Russia have over their vehicles in Iraq? What prevents a certain official from letting americans daple with a S-400 or two for a few days?

Nobody will even notice, almost nobody noticed how Iraqi lost half the american armored cars to ISIS in 2014

Headquarters of FSA.

But, Poland is higher in basically all those things.

First stage is completed

Denouncing Assad for using chemical weapons > Forcing a cease fire to give time to the opposition for reorganizing > Russia/China/Iran ask for an accurate investigation > "u cant cuz wor" > Repeat this whole process

>dam FSA look like that ???

It's Assad's palace.
[spoiler]It was actually his father's project. He built it after successfuly nuking 300 MUTT troops in Lebanon[/spoiler]

Roses are read
Violets are blue
Death to America of course to you

>read
red* :D

>I mean just compare the wages, the GDP PPP per capita, the living standards between our two countries, lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_in_Europe_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_in_Europe_by_Human_Development_Index

Lol indeed

>I am not suggesting an official request.
I didn't figure Americans were going to make an official request. The gov't is far too sneaky for that.
>What ind of control does Russia have over their vehicles in Iraq?
I'm sure they'll have someone keeping an eye on it. Plus, I'm sure they wouldn't have offered to sell it if they thought it would end up in enemy hands.
>What prevents a certain official from letting americans daple with a S-400 or two for a few days?
Nothing really, but most Iraqis despise Americans. Yes, there's always the chance of a corrupt official letting Americans look at it but as said, export models are intentionally inferior to the real deal.
>Nobody will even notice
S-400 isn't a small system that can be easily lost in someone's closet.
>almost nobody noticed how Iraqi lost half the american armored cars to ISIS in 2014
That was a chaotic time where ISIS took a third of Iraq in one month. That won't happen again.

And besides, what's the point of reverse-engineering an export model (which is intentionally inferior and has built-in kill switch), when Russians are already working on S-500 as a replacement.
If they decided to make their own version of the S-400, the Russians will know the exact capabilities of it, so it kinda defeats the purpose of using it against the country of origin.

fuck i tell you what Hafez has some god dam good taste in architecture; has it been damaged in the war at all?

had* :(

Roses are red
Violets are blue
BulgariAnons make typos too

Btw, wtf is "a russian truce in Ghouta"

Did Putin really cave in so quickly and just stopped in the offensive?

Am I the only one who just don't understand what's happening anymore?

First SAA went into northern Hama, where niggers shot down a russian plane, SAA stopped their advancement and Turks went in and built their outposts.

Then SAA went for oil on the other bank of Deir ez zor, got BTFOd by SDF and mutts.

Now they went after the Eastern Ghouta, and after 4 days tey already made a truce? With no gains to speak of?

WTF is going on? I am repeating my question from the previous thread: do mutts have KOMPROMAT on Putin or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=0oAsJwQde7g&t=15s

GUYS GUYS GUYS
someone's fucking up hard

Dieser Inhalt ist in dieser Landes-Domain nicht verfügbar.

Damn stop feeding the shill. Are you retarded or what?

Wait-a-fucking-second...

Is that really Assad?

He looks like your stereotypical small business owner in New York from the 1970-s.

You're kidding? This is the vaterland anthem... you are kidding?

hafez is so ugly, glad hes dead.

well, I can make it work obviously
but yeah it's blocked for Germany

>Believing Wikipedia

I bet you believe these articles too:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_gender

He seems reasonable with the S-400 - he raised some legitimate concerns about US getting their hands on S-400 and reverse-engineering it. It's better to assume that he's just confused on S-400 than to call him a shill and turn him against us.

Does the "German" government consider all history of Deutschland racist and insensitive? Even the Bismarck days

>all these war crimes bombardments and the shitty syrian army can't advance a single meter
wew

I just read about how some Russian mercenaries got BTFO by american airstrikes when they tried to attack some oil refinery. does /sg/ have any info on this?

I know, can you feel Assads impending doom? Ghouta will change everything.

>Tiger Forces advance on Hawsh Dawahirah - Shifuniyah front and captured many tranches and several terrorists alive. Battles are very intensive and hard. Tigers hurricane #DamascusSteal

twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/968154083596165120

>reasonable with the S-400
Ok, have fun. I guess Urduni scatposting is reasonable for you too.

>do mutts have KOMPROMAT on Putin or something?
Try finding me a person who doesn't: demented Kleptocrats tend to leave a lot of traces. Sese Seko, Gaddafi, Putin, typical of African leaders.

>t. ashamed of Russian flag

hooktube.com/0oAsJwQde7g

Wtf happend to sri lankan bro?
I havent seen him in weeks, any info?

yes almost all of it

IQ 64 confirmed.

>mfw hungry and no qt wife to cook

He moved to Aus for uni. He posts under Aus flag - but he's still unmistakable.

>successfuly nuking 300 MUTT troops in Lebanon
Fuck that was glorious, but I was kinda sad when it happened. Now my dick is rock fucking hard whenever I think of it.

when the FUCK are the gains reported?

>I can make it work

but thx anyways

what did you expect from child murdering terrorist that completely rely on russian air support to do anything ?

he is posting under an austrian flag now.
Last time see: several days ago

XD

Can you please stop with these shitty threads?

No.

It's probably fake news about the russians, 5-10-15 died there and that's it.

The overarching problem SAA (Assadists) have is that they are basically ocntained now that they took ISIS out. They first tried to advance in the north and got btfo by Turks with russia loosing a plane to IGLA that got there thru some miracle

They then went after SDF and got BTFOd by Americans. BTW the claims of hundreds of people killed there is probably true, only they were SAA troops, not russians

After that debacle with SAA having no way to clear at least some areas of rebels tried to take out the Eastern Ghouta pocket - and got BTFOd, this time diplomatically. After heavy losses from both sides Assad was forced to conclude a truce with no gains on his part to speak of. Why didn;t russia protect him in the UN is anybody's guess

Check the previous thread.

translate

Good Afternoon, /sg/

Mad gainz now?

>tfw still no lebanese gf

>austrian
Sit down. Let's talk about Austria/Australia, and how to tell the two apart.

kek

report and move on, dont bump these terrorists.

If we don't have shitty threads then I have to shit on the streets

Translate?

I only got the "Boly, Loli, Tolya and Stalin is what you need (?) for fun...."

>tfw nasrallah is now funding video games

newsweek.com/new-video-game-lets-you-kill-isis-hezbollah-fighting-syria-lebanon-816978

>autosage

>Btw, wtf is "a russian truce in Ghouta"
Remember The Leppo? It's just the same

>how to tell the two apart.
is that even possible?

they were throwing turnips at prisoners in the labour camp and were watching them fight for it

Best Propaganda

filtred

no one cares about what happens in the land of poo pajeet.

The Australian-Hungarian empire was truly one of the greatest the world has ever seen. Their kangaroo based economy was really tough on eastern markets

i saw that image yesterday and they claimed it was the captured T72 in the east of the pocket.

Also a tunnel for vehicles in harasta? Probably some translation error

>Hurr durr

lol
its my auto correct i swear

>Phoneposting
There's your first mistake.

>but I was kinda sad when it happened

Are you like 50 years old?

Also, did PRL media report on it At all?

No gains just dead Assadist terrorists.

These white helmets staged attacks look so dumb
I mean, if you want ww3 based on makeup, at least try to do it well.

>c*mmie jokes