David Hogg: Gov. Rick Scott Should Be ‘Held Accountable’

>David Hogg, a survivor of the Parkland, Florida high school shooting, told Morning Joe on Monday that he thinks Gov. Rick Scott should be “held accountable” for the failure of three sheriff’s deputies to confront the gunman.

>“They’re in charge of them,” Hogg said of those elected officials. “This is their fault.”

mediaite.com/tv/david-hogg-gov-rick-scott-should-be-held-accountable-for-sheriffs-deputies-that-didnt-confront-shooter/

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2018/02/23/broward-county-sheriff-scott-israel-accu
breitbart.com/texas/2018/02/25/deputy-didnt-heart-go-thats-not-responsibility-says-broward-county-sheriff/
youtu(dot)be/ojAZjLKhHiA
youtube.com/watch?v=il1weciiIKo&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxD3o-9H1lY&t=344
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone else heard enough from this little crisis actor dweeb?

That kid's a retard. Stop paying attention.

The DNC-Cnn is milking this for all the politics they can get out of it.
Of course, Sheriffs are elected officials, and thus not under the control of the governor. But the Sheriff is a jew, so find some goy...

Yes. It's time to stop. I don't care what he is, but he's dumb. And that other thing is atrocious. Time to stop giving them attention.

CNN needs to get better actors.

>Its the governor's fault the deputies didnt do their job
Why no blame for Sheriff mutt in allowing the men under him to do this

>But the Sheriff is a jew, so find some goy...
Hard to do in Jewtown.

Minute 16.

Is this kid gonna fuck off at some point?

You know who the real perpetrators are?

The school bullies and ”popular” crowd, probably the same people who spout shit like that today

oh it's Scott's fault that the sheriff ignored all those major red flags and didn't get his deputies to enter the building?

active shooter drills don't work
cops showing up during the incident doesn't work

don't bother sending your kids to public school

Fucking Sup Forums memed this goblin into real life.

This kid really needs his ass kicked.

This little faggot really loves being the one telling people what to do.

reason.com/blog/2018/02/23/broward-county-sheriff-scott-israel-accu

Sup Forums needs to start a campaign against the Sheriff. . When asked about allegations of public corruption he responds, "Lions don't care about the opinions of sheep."

>1488

What a flip flopping beggar

And David Hogg should be held against the pavement

This should be stickied

I hope someone sent a letter to the shooter in jail to let him know that this is all his fault. He shot the wrong kids and now we're all paying for his mistake.

>FBI failed to do anything despite being tipped off twice
>Police fail to do anything depite being called to the shooters house 30+ times
>Both ignore obvious red flags
>People some how start blaming people unrelated to the whole thing

This whole things one big push for a fucking agenda

he is very well protected you can tell by how calm he is announcing his Anti-American ideals.

Is that from A-Ha "Take on me"?

saved

I don’t think so, I just saved it as a reaction pic.
I think it’s from broken sword

You see these kids? They can't be trolled because they're better than you. It's THEIR future. Not yours. They are ruff, tuff and in your face!

This post better be bait, otherwise you win todays cringe award

It’s from hotel dusk

Even the Israelis know to keep some Palestinians around for the shit jobs and scapegoats. It's Jew 101, user.

Is that any good

>Do this
>Do that
>Boycott this
>Boycott that
All this live on national TV, people with half a brain all over the US are probably so tired of hearing this shit from a "kid" they'll vote red just to spite him.
It's glorious

breitbart.com/texas/2018/02/25/deputy-didnt-heart-go-thats-not-responsibility-says-broward-county-sheriff/

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel told a reporter that his deputy failing to enter the school while the shooting was in progress was not his responsibility.
“I gave him a gun. I gave him a badge. I gave him the training,” Sheriff Israel told an NBC6 South Florida reporter in a video interview tweeted by Erika Glover. “If he didn’t have the heart to go in, that’s not my responsibility.”

If they were so ruff and tuff then why do they need CNN to collude with Youtube to take down any videos critisizing them? These pussies are "heroes" for the soyboy daycare generation.

The censorship is here , the AI is in its infant stages but still it is being used to silence the truth... case in point the FL shooting being massivly censored and this is "normal" now in america... to allow huge combines to control information..

>we still have time to stop the AI beast!!!

We must rally and band together and protest jewgle and jewtube for their brazen a attempt to silence the truth
>vid about AI
youtu(dot)be/ojAZjLKhHiA

his video is on liveleak and bitchute now but Jesuitube censored him.heavy!
>banned vid was about to eye witnesses multi shooters

We are in a new era of censorship and places like this are currently on the chopping block...

Soon the information won't be available to view

Try posting this pic related on your kiketube for a 24 hr ban....
Dare you

On that yt channel in discussion is bitchute and liveleak backup of banned censored video with eyewitness accounts of asrmy drill and multi shooters

Just like a Jew.

He’s about timed out, he’ll be ditched like a newborn on prom night.
Pic related.

He's not a Republican politician.

I Tweeted a response to Hogg this morning that it was time for him to stop attention-whoring and go back to the school in Florida where he is a "student." Now I am locked out of my Twitter account.

We are living in Orwellian times.

I’d love to say that this is shocking, but honestly, I’d be more shocked if Twatter didn’t lock you out.
This slope is slippery AF and no one really seems to care.
Nevermind that we’re so far past 1984 that it’s a speck in the rear view- but JFC at what point do we start realizing how absolutely fucked we are?
The left is pushing for a war, and it’s right around the corner.

can we hold rick scott responsible but also since its precedent hold sanctuary state politicians responsible for crimes committed by illegals?

Chekd.
Not sure how I missed those digits when I replied, I’m gonna go ahead and blame Monday.

I believe that's exactly what is happening here. We are being baited into some sort of weird intergenerational / class war. This is them challenging what they perceive to be an anachronistic social construct, while being too narrow-minded and naive to recognize that it was this very construct which enables them to express themselves in the first place.

Here is an counterpoint- why is David Hogg not holding himself to the same standard and asking himself why HE did not confront the alleged gunman? Or, is an act of heroism for the stupid Goy cattle to perform? Man enough to protest, yet not man enough to attempt to stop a massacre? This kid's act and that of his fellow communist stooges is as welcome as a dirty diaper left in a WalMart parking lot on an August day.

>The mutt is actually a Jew larping as white

So true

His handlers need to choke back on this faggot's leash, he's gonna be tossed out faster than that tool Cindy Sheehan at this rate.

I don't envy this guy.

When I was in my edgy teen phase, it wasn't broadcasted on international TV.

So should the governor of Illinois be held accountable every time some nigger BLATBLATs a kid's birthday party in Chicongo?

Oh yeah, that's right. Nobody cares about those shootings. Not even liberals.

Ahh, Cindy Sheehan. That brings back some memories. Remember her? And how about those Dixie Chicks?

you could even see it in the town hall with the other kid, tapper had to stop him from getting way too carried away

>Looks to blame someone
>Comes across obvious choice - The Democrat Sheriff.
>"Not him. Who's the closest Republican?"
>"Rick Scott it is!"

This kid and his propaganda. Unbelievable. He's a perfect fucking fit for CNN.

Not a mutt just a jew

Criminally unchecked

So should the bullies or do they not care about that anymore

Rick Scott replies
>Hello! Do you speak English? Parla usted Inglese? I'll say it again. Did I shoot up your school? Hello! Hello! So every time--I just want to understand this, sir--every time a school is shot up in this fair state, I have to compensate the-- My wife is not the issue here. I hope that my wife will someday learn to live on her allowance, which is ample, but if she doesn't, sir, that will be her problem, not mine, just as your school is your problem, just as every bum's lot in life is his own responsibility regardless of whom he chooses to blame. I didn't blame anyone for the loss of my legs, some Chinaman in Korea took them from me but I went out and achieved anyway. I can't solve your problems, sir, only you can. Sure! Fuck it! That's your answer! Tattoo it on your forehead! Your answer to everything!

how does that make any sense?

This would be better coming from the sheriff. look at this trashy wife

youtube.com/watch?v=il1weciiIKo&t=1s

memes were a mistake

>"Those talking about how we should not have ostracized him... You didn't know this kid."
>*autistic screeching about muh salt rifles*
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxD3o-9H1lY&t=344

El Error Del Dios Nuestros.....

More Hoggwash