Autistic

>autistic
>prodigal child, 150+ IQ, skipped a grade, speak 5 languages by the age of 15, took university courses at 15 and 16 while in high school, played 10 different instruments, etc.
>move out and live alone to study at 17
>but, autistic
>life goes to shit because i had no clue how to live it properly
>all my potential wasted
>on the brink of suicide 7 years later because I'm about to become homeless
>try LSD
>gain insights into my mind, where I went wrong, regain the prodigal child that was lost, etc.
>4 years later start a Ph.D in evolutionary neuroscience

I still use LSD to this day, without it I slip back into my old ways, with it I not only reach the potential I had as a child, I am reaching beyond it.

Please tell me why I should be thrown in jail for using a valuable substance that lets me do the one thing I want in life: make a contribution to society and use my overactive mind to improve other people's lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

discobelle.net/2009/09/01/mustard-pimp-hercules-mixtape/
friedmylittlebrain.com/mustard-pimp-jack-bauer-mixtape-series/
youtube.com/watch?v=9wPb07EPDD4
youtube.com/watch?v=9X4fYP9bqqw
youtube.com/watch?v=nr8jqQcR8TA
youtube.com/watch?v=O5RdMvgk8b0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you me but with 10+IQ and 5 years later...

Bad goy! Get on antidepressants immediately! Go home and watch cable TV you bad BAD goy!

child prodigies almost always burn out, but taking LSD is illegal and could trigger schizophrenia in some people. In your case it's PEDs- Just letting you know

I'm now wondering why there's this sudden influx of LSD merchants
I'm trying to wrangle my walnuts but they just won't

What languages do you speak m8?

Good point based Roman.

The only drugs Sup Forums has a problem with are weed and alcohol. These two make people lazy fools.
Ban those two and legalize everything else, and I assure you,, society would be right winged.

as LSD is so potent at such minute doses it is very easily concealed ... announcing to the world you are using an illegal drug doesn't sound like the brightest thing to be doing.. also how do you know you have LSD 25?

Crack down on heroin and opiates too

I've used shrooms a few times and found peace and insight. I want to find my highest potential. Would lsd be the way to further enlightenment? I understand it is only a tool.

I preferred mushrooms, helped me get over social anxiety. LSD felt like similar headspace without the insight. Only downside with mushrooms is I feel like they hit you in waves, one second you think the trip is slowing down the next its amped up to 11 where as LSD is much more even

>4 years later start a Ph.D in evolutionary neuroscience

So you became a leech studying an entirely useless subject. Now you *really* fucked up.

You sound like me, only kind of reverse. In high school I was lazy and didn't give a shit, didn't do anything in school. Then as I got older I can now play any instrument with strings on it, speak 4 languages, and am about to start my own business. I was in the Army and never went to school, but I may here soon. May as well if I don't have to pay for it.

Anyway, I took LSD a couple years back, and that was the only time. Simply put, it was a life changing experience for me. I saw the err of my ways and changed myself pretty quickly afterward. It was a bad trip though, ultimately. The fact that the person I was tripping with wouldn't shut the fuck up and has some crazy stupid superiority complex and kept talking in ways that made me feel small really pissed me off after looking back at it.

Shrooms for me didn't seem to really help me, but it was still an interesting trip and brought about some interesting thoughts. I've taken a qp of shrooms before, that was pretty fucked up. Felt weird and really kinda fucked with my head.

LSD was a whole different experience.

I want to start microdosing for cognitive benefits but I'm nervous. I just recently got into smoking pot and I feel like I'm thinking about helpful processes to actually fixing the current struggles in my life. For instance i finally went from being emotionally crippled to actually getting back into learning about music production.

>tfw wasn't a child prodigy
>tfw dropped out of high school as i couldn't graduate in the six years I was there
Autism must be a hell of a drug, if not a super power.

>>prodigal child, 150+ IQ, skipped a grade, speak 5 languages by the age of 15, took university courses at 15 and 16 while in high school, played 10 different instruments, etc.
LARP
sage and report

Toothpaste

fucking nerd. go back to your blogspot.

Anyone has a tor link to lsd dealer?
I dont regulary check these things, so im not in the loop.

m̷̤̖̱͓͎̼͎ͨͯ̏͛ͬͮ̑ͪͨͯ͛ͪͩͪ̋͂ͦ̍ǐ̸̸̯͍͙̮̭͓̙̔̇͑͐̐͆͊ͣ͊͢c̴̨͕̖̹͖͈͇͎͔͈̩̻͎ͦ̏͒̀ͧͩ̑ͨͩͨ͂̎͒͆̚͢ͅr̷̞̘̖͙̟̳̮͕̱̰̮͊͊̀̒̃͂̏̄́ͩ͞͝͡o̸̴̮͉̫̼͔̜̦͙͍͚̣̙̹̬͕͉̣͆͋̽̂ͩ͒ͯͪ͌͌͆ͪ̆̃́̽̄̀
̨̢̖̫͇͙̮͓͉̜͙̙̮̑̀̂̄͑̽͂͌ͬ̾̆̀̚d̴̺͖͔̼̙͉̳̜̹̤̾͂̆̓ͮ͠ọ̬͙̪̪̺̳̥ͤ̈̉̎ͦ͜ͅs̵̷̨̢̞̩͙̫̋̓̀ͬ̌̍͡i̶̟̭̤̝̹͓͍̬̠̜̹̥̪̭̦̯̟̓ͯ͑̚̚̕n̶͇͉̭̩̏͋̂ͭͫ̀̐̒̏̚ĝ̵̷̡̩͉̘̦̰̰̞̞̪̺̦̔͑͐͛̿̉͋̏ͮ͌͗̓̆̽͠
̦͍̟̥͎̰̠̳̝̤͍̳̘͓̖̰̎̋ͯ̔ͭ̔͢͡į̷̺̩̫͓̠̙̱̻͚͙̥͈̜͈̱̙͂ͣ̍̚͜͝s̨̧͕̰̓̿̒̈̀̊̂̿̾͌̎ͧͤ̔͢ͅ
̵̫͎̞̯͚̠̟̤̪̭̮̜̱̼̺ͭ̔͐ͯͦ͌ͫ̒ͬͤͣ͒ͧ͞͞t̴̰̰̝͎͔̠̝̝̗̝̪̣̠̗̠̫̮̼ͦ̏ͮͮ̾̈ͪ̄͌̏̾ͯͯ̃̇̇ͬ̋͞ḩ̥͉͖̮͔͎̳̫̮̫̙͍ͬͨ̄͌̔̑̎ͪ͋̎̚̚̕e̵̸̳͔̦͕̞̺̼̯̫͔̝̟̺ͣ̃̔̋ͬͣ͘ͅͅ
̵̨̣̭͎̱̱͙́̾ͫ̽͆̃ͭͮ̊͌ͮͣ̊̊̿̚͠͞s̵͖͙͚͎̺̣͈̩̔͑̈́̒̀ͯ̍͡ͅḩ̵̶̞̠̣̤͍̓̈̒ͩͬͭ̍̿͊͊ͮi̵̢̛̠̳͔̳̬̭ͯ̈ͬ̂ͤͭͮ͞t̵̡̼̤̙͓̱̥̪̠̋ͭ̊͋͂ͩͯ̉͑̏͛̓͗ͅ
yep

>Please tell me why I should be thrown in jail for using a valuable substance that lets me do the one thing I want in life:
I work for a law firm that deals mostly with indigent client.

Drug abuse is not a victimless crime.

These people would not use drugs if drugs were not so readily available, and their drug use absolutely destroys their lives and damages the lives of everyone around them. Your custom fuels the demand for drugs that makes them so easy to get.

>but why should I be punished because of the actions of other people
You're not. You're being punished because you broke the law. The law exists for a good reason.

>i don't think it's a good reason
Then you've never met a druggie.

Stop smoking pot if you want to make your life better, generally most of what pol says is retarded and I'll-informed but pot generally makes alot of people lazy. Go ahead and microdose if you want but like zero studies have been done on it and there is a very high chance you won't even be getting real LSD-25

>autistic
You were born a failure. You can try to rationalize it, think you're a special snowflake and use drugs to avert your gaze from your own inadequacy. At least be considerate and stop it. Then kill yourself. You weren't meant to live.

Begone fed

This.

I don't know why OP was such a fag and didn't just advocate for LSD. Instead had to make up this bullshit story and look like a moron.

Proof. Timestamp with your 10 instruments.

>150+ IQ
>Prodigal
So fookin smart, he doesn't know the difference between "prodigal" and "prodigious". Shit larp

>prodigal child

stopped reading there

enjoy a sage, prodigcal child

You need to take an interest in occult arts, its the only way to feel fullfilled for people like you

Only affects low IQ people or attention seekers. Any intelligent white man who has ever had them, knows how underwhelming they are. Not even enjoyable. You need to be bonehead retarded to think the inebriation they cause is in any way enjoyable.

>5 languages
>Dutch
>Belgisch
>Fries
>Vlaams
>Engels
Kys nerd

you jelly of someone with a high iq?

Triggered schizo in me. Sucks. Was super outgoing and fairly popular, lots of friends. Mostly out the window although I do have a good loyal gf and a few remaining buddies. Been a rough ride the last 5 years though.

Seriously. Not a grammar prodigy either.

idiots are going to tell you pot makes you lazy such as but the benefit comes from the fact that it actually makes you want to do shit. if people are 'lazy' on pot it simply means that they have absolutely no aspirations.

None of this is true

Perfect description. Sometimes lsd just feels long. Like 11 hours of this is too much.

>fries
>mensentaal
kies er 1

dissolve them in lemon juice

tell us something about lsd brether. how many time per month? what its like? what u get from it?
are you fucked?

OP kys you'reself you tinfoil schizocuck and take you're meds and go back to \X\ to talk to you're machine elves you stupid fucking idiot mentally fucked up shithead..!!!! and never show up on Sup Forums again you conspiratards make us Sup Forums look stupider than we are!!!

Fries is literally the origin of language.

i agree with these anons this sounds like total bullshit to me desu

mods delete this /x/ thread not belong to Sup Forums

What a fucking LARP. You're a prodigy, but nobody is there to help guide you along the way? Your parents didn't give a shit? No teachers or institutes took an interest? I realize its easy to shut everyone out as an autist, but if you were this talented I don't see how nobody at all helped keep you on the right track.

You're not even describing an "I am college smart while in HS" prodigy, you're describing a top 5% in the world-tier genius, a millennial problem solving genius, but you were allowed to move out at 17 and burn out? You better have no parents or some kind of fucked up story or you're a LARP.

You're doing gods work user, stopping the abbo's from drinking gasoline.

t. Siebe Elsma

>prodigal child, 150+ IQ, skipped a grade, speak 5 languages by the age of 15, took university courses at 15 and 16 while in high school.
How the fuck do you get this treatment?
I was always top at my school yet I was forced to coexist with my normie classmates, I mastered assignments in a matter of hours, classes were always painful, slow, and easy, I am a fast learner, yet the system always cockblocked me from developing at young age.

>Please tell me why I should be thrown in jail for using a valuable substance that lets me do the one thing I want in life:
You're not supposed to be happy, that's how life works. If you achieve some modicum of happiness, you will, with no exceptions, have it taken from you.

Tipping my fedora to you my friend if what you said is true.

It's not that easy to guide highly intelligent people, they can easily get lost in their mind. Variations of his story are common. If you follow up stories about prodigal children from 20 years ago they often have psychological problems and work menial jobs.

Screw you Occult is great

>pot
>makes you do shit
Yeah because potheads are known for being out in public doing stuff

>people who took IQ tests online now lies that they were tested by professionals

100% wrong! You are completely delusional, how can you be so moronic to think certain drugs don't effect people differently? And why do you think everyone has the same experiences as you?

>and so I humblebrag on Sup Forums
no one cares

kek
I'm happy, come fight me irl

Did acid for a month straight I was schizo for like 4-5 months after and everytime I would smoke weed I would go into a acid trip and feel off the shits.
Shrooms are definitely my favorite drug they make you feel like a kid again and you experience the same happiness from childhood and it feels very organic. Shrooms is more of an emotional state and lsd is more of the body feeling wavy. Theggles feels good man but you can definitely go overboard.

>150+ IQ,
Show your mensa test.

Fuck off druggie. Your story is fake anyway.

>decides to post this on a Chinese cartoon forum

you really almost had me there

sage

You are bullshitting and glowing ever so slightly in the dark

Stop trying to MK Ultra the board

Statist cvck.
pol is a lolitarian board.

because i said so, and guess what bitch you can drink yourself to death i dont give a damn as long as you dont take lsd

>things that never happened
>Ned
>things that could never happen

Anybody here still see textures and pattern moving when you stare at something really hard? Years after taking lsd? That shit never leaves your body... but it changed my life I would say. Opened up my mind.

How do I get LSD without hookups?

Awesome story, I actually hope it's true. I love lsd, although I haven't had any since the mid-1990's.

Big letters: HAND IT IN
Tiny letters: Oh btw you can also just register it.
What did they mean by this?

>Please tell me why I should be thrown in jail for using a valuable substance that lets me do the one thing I want in life: make a contribution to society and use my overactive mind to improve other people's lives.

Because it's the law.

This. If he has a 150+ IQ and the drive to get a Ph.D he could be making ridiculous bank in finance or tech.

>Evolutionary neuroscience
>useless
Pick one. As someone who's been studying artificial intelligence and neural networks I know that neuroscience is big business.

Go to a phish concert or music festival and whisper "doses?" As people pass by.

Mynlsd expericene was basically, things don’t matter.

What you think matteres doesn’t acutally matter.

That’s all I got from it

LOL seriously the only time I have ever done LSD I got it at a Phish concert and it was weak as shit and I have no idea what drug it actually was

Some forget that they losed some points with time.

Bro I didn't know phans lurked on Sup Forums lmao. You are a bad hippie.... but now that I think about it, phish shows are pretty white...

>autistic
>prodigal child
Pick one.

>150 IQ from online test
So basically you are retarded and failed for that reason alone.

Your real IQ is much closer to room temperature than 150, guaranteed.

>Your real IQ is much closer to room temperature than 150, guaranteed.
Missed american bantz.

Not really a Phish fan just was a college student doing what everybody else did.

>trying to make a contribution to science
b-b-but money!!!!

>Evolutionary neuroscience
>contribution

Enjoy these on your next trip !

discobelle.net/2009/09/01/mustard-pimp-hercules-mixtape/ friedmylittlebrain.com/mustard-pimp-jack-bauer-mixtape-series/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
really good music! Download all of it mediafire and track listings in links

Visuals

youtube.com/watch?v=9wPb07EPDD4

youtube.com/watch?v=9X4fYP9bqqw

youtube.com/watch?v=nr8jqQcR8TA

youtube.com/watch?v=O5RdMvgk8b0

This. A PhD is outdated and a waste of time.

It's not profitable though. Being a research professor is pretty fun, so you will never make bank.

>everyone on Sup Forums claims to have an IQ over 140 now.

HAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO NO.

Sup Forums:
>fucking Jews only care about money, fuck them!!
also Sup Forums:
>why would you get a PhD when you can just make money?? xDDD lol

Kek someone's never tried

PhD's are welfare queen Jew shit that aren't even allowed to study shit that would hurt black people's feelings

>taking LSD is illegal and could trigger schizophrenia in some people

Yes, only if you're predisposed to it. It doesn't trigger it if you don't already have the "infrastructure" for it, if it wouldn't have developed anyway at some point in life.

This would not be an issue if LSD was legal and things like this could be tested for at your doctor.

Because it's such a useful substance and it's fucking retarded that people have to fear for their futures for using it.

English, French, German, Dutch, Arabic.

Evolutionary neuroscience is the future. The vast majority of AI we have is based on human neural networks. The key to figuring out how to make similar networks ourselves is finding out how they developed to begin with, how did nature give rise to certain information processing structures, so that we can learn to do it ourselves?

>how many time per month?
It varies, but generally if I don't take it for two months my life starts getting fucked.

>what its like?
I see my brain through my senses. The higher the dose, the more of it I see

>what u get from it?
Me. Every single shred of survival instinct and ability I have as this creature, a human being.

>are you fucked?
Yes.

>161985917
>Your parents didn't give a shit?

They did but they sort of paraded me around as their talented kid, always telling me how I was smarter than other kids and better, which gave me a superiority complex and made me lazy.

>No teachers or institutes took an interest?

In high school yes, fuck yes. I had one teacher who never tutored anyone (we had special teachers for it), he took me under his wing and really guided me in a lot of ways that I needed. It was in uni when I was living alone that shit got fucked up.

>I realize its easy to shut everyone out as an autist, but if you were this talented I don't see how nobody at all helped keep you on the right track.

I never had much of a social life, I still don't.

>Artificial Intelligence
>Not profitable
You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Show your 150+ IQ mensa score.
Otherwise you're full of shit.

My parents got me into elementary school and a highschool that were really big on it. My highschool had a special project for gifted children that is now being applied nationally. I'm incredibly lucky but at the same time incredibly cursed to have gone though it.

>You're not supposed to be happy, that's how life works.

Happiness is a measuring tool that we use to gauge our effectiveness at applying our survival tools in the outside world. Things that we need, procreation, food, physical accomplishments, certain substances, all make us happy and it's our nervous systems patting us on the head and telling us we're a good boy for doing the right thing.

However, the right thing in nature is not the right thing in our cultures.

I have nothing to brag about. Every person is different and every person is the best in the world at something and the worst in the world at other things.

HPPD. It's considered a negative side-effect but some consider it a beneficial one that changes their perception for the better (in their opinion)

Exactly so fuck everything and do whatever the fuck you want, the most, deep down. In the vast majority of cases, this will happen to be something that is both good for you and the people around you because humans are built that way as social animals.

In a few cases, this will happen to be something fucked up which is why some people should never take LSD. They wouldn't, if it were regulated.

Anybody mentioning his IQ is a verified mongoloid. You being proud of your meme pHD in anythjing other than medicine, mathematics or physics is proof of this.

>LSD
An autistic person using an MKultra approved compound...what could go wrong?

Christ I should have it somewhere in some folder, I'll look for it.

(((IQ))) the greatest jew trick to prove how they can steal white people research and claim they are the originators of the idea.

/pol falls for it every fucking time.