Have you taken the Nenepill yet Sup Forums?

>New chick insults Nene.
>She gets a cold the next day.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlg9ZMUUHDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Redpill me on the advantages of nepotism without quoting Machiavelli

>Inside room temperature house without clothes on for a few minutes
>catches cold

I nominate Japan the first race of people to go extinct if their power grid ever fails, people will be dropping like flies

What a fucking bitch. To that faggot user that defended everything this little cunt did: yeah, we get it, she's "serious" about her job. Doesn't mean it's okay to bring animosity into your fucking cubicle because you think your coworker got in because she just knew people.
Makes you wonder who's the bigger autistic girl between her and Momo.

I need to rewatch season 1. I'm not really a Nenefag, but I like her much more this season than last season. I want to say that because last season she was sort of this meme character goofing off, but I need to confirm this. Maybe I do like her more now that she takes herself more seriously.

She was good last season too.

Remember her notebook?

Nigga, Momo is thicc

youtube.com/watch?v=vlg9ZMUUHDA

But she's a dirty harlot, Hifumin is still my number 1

Season 2 needed more Hotaru.

>new characters are asspained because muh hard life

New recruits were a mistake
Momo is thicc af tho

>C++ Shill
Fuck off idiot.

I mean, how else will you OpenGL/ES/Vulcan? Even if you use wrappers, they're still wrapping C++ functions.

Even Nene herself knows she shouldn't have been hired, dumb Nene apologists stirring up drama because the new girl was 100% correct.

I wish I could drop this show, it has barely had any nene this season

Nene episode better come next or I'm gonna write a really angry letter to the studio

I don't watch this show. Why are neneposters such cancer?

Nene is best girl in a sea of forgotten ones.

But why does that make them spam shitty reaction images in unrelated threads and act like faggots when they make one?

Worst girl

hey, you would get mad too if some little midget shit took lightly of the reason you were sitting in that chair. momo actually learned how to program so she can literally support her naive, gifted, autistic friend as a foundation for her drawings because it is the only thing her gifted, autistic friend can do as a profession

i don't know how to explain this, but the whole "meta" of this series has been completely thrown off due to the arrival of the two new girls. nene is actually one of the best girls, but even i disliked her for a moment after that little incident in ep. 9. nene just cannot be explained. she is just unique. but i loved watching her get stomped the fuck out by naru. i don't think naru was in the wrong because she was mad for a reason, and nene didn't mean any harm. if anything, it was all just a big misunderstanding

I know, isn't Naru just the worst?

>unwanted side characters: the show
Bleh.

tsubie is one of the kindest girls in the series. everything she does is for momo

>learned how to program
She should have learned better.

>because you think your coworker got in because she just knew people
But user, that's exactly what happened.

But Meme deserved it.

She's a complete and total fucking retard. Even if she was 100% correct, which she wasn't, if Nene was even a little less perfect, she could have told Umiko what this slut said and gotten her cunt ass thrown out onto the fucking curb, so she's literally valuing her self gratifying bullshit rant over the career she claims to be so serious about. What an irredeemable piece of shit.

What took her 10 years nene did in 6 months.

Yes, but they also knew her learning ability, work ethic, and social bonding skills, and these can't be just ignored when you need good people in a smallish company.

this is what happens with years of incestuous relationships

I feel bad for dropping this before they introduced the two new bitches but I thought this was going to be a season 1 replica of some sort. I'll try picking this again because nene