NEVER HIRE A MUSLIM

>Muslim security guards mock and taunt naked white guy who got locked out of his apartment instead of unlocking the door for him

FULL VIDEO: barenakedislam.com/2016/03/25/never-hire-a-muslim-reason-152-muslim-security-guards-mock-and-taunt-naked-white-guy-who-got-locked-out-of-his-apartment-instead-of-unlocking-the-door-for-him/

Does anyone know this guy or at least know where is he from?

Looks like a soyboy

Just some good bants there like why should not this dumb fucker get mocked.

“White”

Herbed.

He should have owned it and rubbed one out while looking directly into the camera

Like more retarded Shia LaBeouf

maybe Shia has in fact been divided finally

Not defending muslims here,
but how exactly do you end up naked outside your own apartment? Doesn't that only happend to perverts and drug fiends?

>hey look I posted it again because idiots respond. I’ve only been posting this same tired bullshit for two years.

thicc

How do you get locked out while naked...

based arabs

>ayy witeboi
>on vacation in perfectly fine, civilized Muslim country
>some fellow performs interracial kinetic frustration transfer on you
>end up with no money, no keys and no closed
>realize you deserved it because witeboi
>walk back to your apartment
>forgot you have no keys anymore

>2016

I'd do the same thing desu senpai

kek german soyboy BTFO

are you sure he's from Germany?

he looks nothing like Shia Lebouf

>only muslims will mock and betray you

Fuck, I trust some Jews and Muslims more than I would trust some of you. Some of you guys are pretty shady bastards with hot tempers. So even though I agree with you on immigration and Islam being cancer, I wouldn't necessarily put my trust in any of you.

Holy mother of fake news I remember this oooold ass post, the guys above are literally watching a video of the naked drunk soyboy who has been locked out of his own apartment, they aren't even security guards.

0/10 OP is a faggot

lol I'd trust a Sup Forumslack any day over your average nog or muzzie.

not professional but funny as hell

Seriously though, hiring a Muslim is a bad decision 99% of the time.
In UK a majority of them do not work at all, but the ones that do work half-ass it.
And that's when they're not busy asking for breaks every few hours and a special prayer room, or wearing cloth on their head instead of proper uniform, or refusing to perform certain tasks because it clashes with an obscure interpretation of a hadith that they just round out about.

forgot pic

its just a prank brah

t. pajeet

>Muslims like looking at naked men
Im shocked

Shia Labeef is a manlet kek

calm down bro

So: anyone knows WHERE is he from?

Kek I would too. Thats hilarious

not for him lol

im on the security guards side here that naked fag was clearly engaged in some form of nefarious buggery

Thats a fucking omegle video where the lower guy fakes some shit and the upper guys are laughing on that shit.

look at that juicy white ass. he's lucky those security guards werent black or we would have fucked his white boy ass prison-style